It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All really need to see this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I recently made a post to another thread and have just realised something very odd
For all of you Niburu believers and incoming comets and meteors etc, then this is for you, i hope.

Look at these photos from Hubble,
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Beautiful arent they?
Now look at them again upside down, now what do you see?
I see massive objects heading towards the telescope , and on some even skulls?

I would appreciaste someone could embed them somehow both ways?
You wi;; see totally different perspectives? also the one with the telescope captured on camera? turn that on its head and theres a whole new perspective? interesting position? southern hemisphere?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jazz10]
OMG zoom in and alter colours what the?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I see nothing but various nebulae (beautiful though they are) and distant galaxies. Any perception of motion in a 2d environment is in your own mind. These things, like most things in the known universe are racing away from and not toward us.

Face recognition is inherent in human behaviour. We are programmed to see patterns in mist, smoke, dust. I don't know all the reasons behind the psychological processes, but it's a scientific fact.

While I agree everyone should see these (moreso that it's hubble's 20th birthday) it's not for the same reasons as you.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Pr0t0]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

OMFG it looks like a ant .. we are soo F...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think its time for the OP to get off the computer and go roller skating with his friends

top topics

join