It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Is Coming!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

HE IS COMING!

I'd better try to look busy then.

Rev

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Lilitu

BOW owe teez (although when I first saw it I thought the same thing)

It was a play on words. Your post reminded me of the lyrics of an old song.

Fairies Wear Boots Lyrics

Most christians believe the universe was created only 6,000 years ago yet that supernova exploded 7.5 BILLION years ago. Considering it flatly contradicts the first fable in your bible, it's not much of a sign if you ask me. Just a shoddy patchwork of myths falsely linked to a stellar phenomenon which began and ended long long ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
no litlutu it's not a fable. that's your opinion which isn't factual. Judging by your avatar, never mind.

Come on. We had about 1 billion people in 1700.

In the last few centuries, the number of people living on Earth has increased many times over. By the year 2000, there will be 10 times more people on Earth than there were 300 years ago. "

So we 6 times that in 300 years our population. It's ridiculous, BUT the earth is 7 billion years old?

So 1 person is born every year?

It is 6,000 years old and not only does the population growth indicate that by far to anybody with common sense llooking at the growth since 1700 alone.

But by other aspects of the earths age according to many other sources.

But as for the OP>

He is coming, but not until WW3, the cashless society and antichrist.

See I believe God himself made the earth big enough to time out mans rebellion perfectly so we would be over populated. He looked and said, they will rebel to the point of annihilation by so and so so I'll make it this big to time out their rebellion/

and also I believe God only allowed us to use 11% or so of our brain because we would of destroyed ourselves years ago because when you mix lack of love with knowledge you get destruction.

Just my opinion on the last part.

peace.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
no litlutu it's not a fable.

Based upon what empirical evidence cited in what peer reviewed paper? If you claim it is true then the burden of proof is upon you. I am waiting, but I will lose no sleep over it.

Originally posted by JesusisTruththat's your opinion which isn't factual. Judging by your avatar, never mind.

My avatar is not germane to the topic at hand. How adolescent of you!

Originally posted by JesusisTruthCome on. We had about 1 billion people in 1700.

In the last few centuries, the number of people living on Earth has increased many times over. By the year 2000, there will be 10 times more people on Earth than there were 300 years ago. "

So we 6 times that in 300 years our population. It's ridiculous, BUT the earth is 7 billion years old?

So 1 person is born every year?

It is 6,000 years old and not only does the population growth indicate that by far to anybody with common sense llooking at the growth since 1700 alone.

But by other aspects of the earths age according to many other sources.

I have neither the time or the patience to educate you in the sciences of which you are conspicuously and [probably] willfully ignorant. Do yourself a huge favor and get an education so we can if necessary continue this a later time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
" get an education "

yea typical beat around the bush answer.

comeon we 6 time our population in 300 years yet in the first 6 billion we stayed around one billion....

it's not rocket science.

Btw about the avatar. She's beautiful, it was just a joke. Who is she btw?

peace.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
By what your names implies I have to say you mean jesus, now my question is why would he come here, he didn't get a warm welcome last time, why would he come to a planet full of fools that tried to kill him.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

HE IS COMING!

Yeah, The Man's gonna come around eventually, but...

(Mark 13:32 KJV) But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Neither you nor I nor anyone else knows when and he's not coming from outer space.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

agree no day or hour but maybe next month-just kiddin these seem to have some good clues-

interpret the signs of the times

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.

When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away."

The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh

There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.

even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord 'the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' 38He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?"

the power of death is sin and the power of sin is the law

What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions UNTIL the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is he here? Did I miss him?

Dang... ya blink and...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

" 'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?-Jer8.8

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me-John5.39

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

In that case no hes not coming. Salvation is a word lazy people use because they don't understand the world. The only thing people need saving from is themselves, and the only one who can healp them is themselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

In that case no hes not coming. Salvation is a word lazy people use because they don't understand the world. The only thing people need saving from is themselves, and the only one who can healp them is themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

WOW I just saw a burst with with my own naked eyes directly overhead along with some others as I was showing them the first stars to appear as this is a new interesting subject with myself and them @ 8:30-I'll be watching for an official report

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

ancient civilizations? have you ever come across anything about sunspots?

"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my Name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet

will he find faith on the earth?"

there is no other Name under heaven given

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

HE IS COMING!

and that is what she said!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by dragnet53]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join