It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Is Coming!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

HE IS COMING!

www.heart4god.ws

A powerful gamma ray burst detected March 19th by NASA's Swift satellite has shattered the record for the most distant object that could be seen with the naked eye.

GRB 080319B's afterglow was 2.5 million times more luminous than the most luminous supernova ever recorded, making it the most intrinsically bright object ever observed by humans in the universe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
science.nasa.gov
www.universetoday.com

[Mod edit - all caps title]

[edit on 4/24/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He also made the stars. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.-Gen1.16

Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.-Job9.9

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”-Luke21.27

When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.-Matt2.10

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye-1Cor15.52

April 23, 2009: GRB 090423 in Leo holds the record for the farthest burst yet known -- 13.04 billion light-years away. "The burst is beyond the farthest confirmed galaxies and quasars, making it the most distant object we know in the universe today," Fox said. This find validates models suggesting that galaxy and star formation were well under way in the universe's first billion years and that some early stars died as bursts.

March 19, 2008: GRB 080319B, in Boötes, is truly extraordinary. It produces enough light to be seen briefly with the unaided eye, cresting at visual magnitude 5.3 despite occurring 7.5 billion light-years away -- or more than halfway across the visible universe. Scientists conclude that one of its particle jets appears to have been aimed squarely at Earth.

July 14, 2007: GRB 070714B explodes in Taurus. Afterglow observations indicate a distance of 7.3 billion light-years, making this one of the farthest short bursts to date.

www.heart4god.ws
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I guess I have to get out the "Good Towels" now.

We hardly ever do.

link   
Err... if he's coming then why are the sightings getting further away each year. Sounds more like he's getting as far away as he can.

link   
This does not belong in breaking news. Perhaps religion, or astronomy. Not breaking news.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

HE IS COMING!

I thought da' man took a vow of chastity, hmmm...

o.k.

So, you threw out some dates and quotes...anything of substance from you..? Or do we need to rely on our imagination and assumptions..?

Something I'm sure you are familiar with...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

HE IS COMING!

I am already here.

Wait....what?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
This does not belong in breaking news. Perhaps religion, or astronomy. Not breaking news.

LOL Christians have been saying 'he' is coming back for 2,000 years.....

This is about as unbreaking as you get
- and isn't there a 48 hour limit for breaking news posts? This one is a little out side that.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good Grief

We know Davros is on his way but with 13 episodes - which one ?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
eh, he's already here

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
JESUS is a FALSE sun god FABRICATED from MUCH EARLIER civilizations FICTIONAL legends. Study a HISTORY book. No wonder they say the least educated in the world consist of the superstitious religious people that believe in foolishness like the Jesus fruit-loop clans. READ A BOOK AND LEARN!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
From the article:

The article identified the constellation that this event occurred in as Bootes,

A redshift is a measure of the distance to an object. A redshift of 0.94 translates into a distance of 7.5 billion light years...

So, he's got "Bootes" and he's 7.5 billion light years away. He better hurry up then....

he name thus transformed into Greek has in it a Hebrew and Oriental root, Bo, which means coming; hence, the coming One...

I was just joking above, but seriously, going from the translation of "coming" and saying that it actually means: "The Coming One" is too much of a jump for me right off the bat.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

I had read somewhere that they consider the further and slower in rotation represents a more maybe most ancient galaxy or something like that, this is interesting too-

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.-Dan7.13

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

ah but the name of a group of stars is not what I find the most interesting-

God exalted him to the Highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-knee in heaven thats where they say it happened in left knee

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain_Sense

I heard an audible voice one night at a near death experience that said-my Name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK(not "churched" or knowing any scriptures) I stood to my feet at once and said yes Lord and later found this-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Cor5.14

for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."-Eph5.14

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.-Gal3.28

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving Spirit.-1Cor15.45

See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh

among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."

And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

firstborn among many brothers

While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

?

They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

twenty-four elders

each side of the river

seven eyes on that one stone

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
...Yeah fairies wear "Bootes" and you've gotta believe me.
Yeah I saw it, I saw it I tell you no lies...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

BOW owe teez (although when I first saw it I thought the same thing)

I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes— one from the rising sun who calls on my Name.

Who is this that appears like the dawn,
fair as the moon, bright as the sun,
majestic as the stars in procession?

Sun and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows, at the lightning of your flashing spear.

The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join