It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Thats it! Whats up with X Factor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I thought id make this post since no one else will.
What the hell is up with X Factor Toninght?
Everything is absolutly the opposite of what we normally see and hear?
The tone is different, the theme, everything? Unebelievable sights that im pleased that i was given the oportunity to witness. Absolutly fantastic.

And sounds that literally could have the potential to change our music cultures. But theres a ladder in effect here or should i say a ripple effect. Butterfly Effect in fact. Leading to ultimately controlling the way the common people think, behave, and live. (Bearing in mind each of these individual reactions have their own butterfly effect) Could it be that they TPTB are using this, and many other programs on the TV and Radio, to change the way we percieve things too.
Could be that something, or some things must be done, steps that must be made prior to a certain event?
Ufo Disclosure?
The Possibility that we all here on earth share the same gods?, the only way they are different? is because of our perceptions of them?
Could it be that TPTB have thrived on this for many years dividing the orrigional population here on Earth?

What are your views on this? Are you seeing tv programs in a different light too?

Also to add another point, Avatar? The DVD release price? Theyre practically giving it away? Or could it be that that was their intention all along?
Increases the likelyhood of been seen by many more?
My proof?
I watched it, I witnessed it, I felt it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is the X factor actually on yet? I thought it started around August time so they could finish in December and get the Xmas number one?

Are you confusing it with Britains got talent?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Definately not X Factor time here yet. Surely not BGT. A bad Lady Gaga impersenator and a dog "strumming" a guitar?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The fact that you are watching X-Factor at all is quite a bad sign. Simon Cowell has destroyed the British music scene. Cherly Cole is nothing more than a talentless Bobblehead. The show promotes mediocrity, whilst at the same time killing innovation with all the carbon copy so-called pop sensations they produce each year.
To answer the question posed, NO! the TPTB probably don't use X-Factor to change your view of the world because if you are watching dross like this then they don't have to buddy.
You will never reach your full potential if you waste this precious life watching excrement like the X-Factor.
Read a book, go outside, be creative just don't waste your life watching others parading theirs.
As regards Avatar, I haven't watched it but the cultish way people talk about it along with the large scale promotion of it to the masses (Tesco £7 BTW) is more than enough of a reason for me not to ever want to see it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
The fact that you are watching X-Factor at all is quite a bad sign. Simon Cowell has destroyed the British music scene.

Releasing a song every other month by mediocre singers that no one buys is hardly destroying the music scene. The UK charts maybe, but who under 13 listens to that anyway.

Cherly Cole is nothing more than a talentless Bobblehead.

Now that I agree with.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Any show that creates instant "15 minutes of fame" stars is an immediate turn-off for me. I prefer stars who have made it the hard way: musicians who have fought their way to the top through years of hard work and perseverance.

Except for Liona Lewis - she is the exception that proves the rule.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
(another X-factor thread the search missed?)
sorry it's 4 years late
but this might help
necroposting is fun

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Has the OP been drinking?

new topics

top topics

join