It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria threatens to send Israel back to prehistoric times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Syria threatens to send Israel back to prehistoric times

www.ynetnews.com

Source close to leadership in Damascus responds to Israeli threats, tells Kuwait newspaper Syria continuously upgrading military capabilities. Hezbollah: We possess arms that can hit deep in Israel

Syria has threatened to "send Israel back to the era of prehistoric man" if the Jewish state attacks it with unconventional weapons.

A source close to decision-makers in Damascus was quoted by Kuwaiti newspaper al-Rai on Saturday as saying that "If Israel uses unconventional weapons, we'll respond in a similar fashion."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Finally the Syrian response to Israeli threats.

IF Israel attacks Syria with unconventional weapons? Wouldn't that means nukes? If Israel nukes Syria, Syria will send Israel back to prehistoric times? Yeah...sure.

A source close to decision-makers in Damascus was quoted by Kuwaiti newspaper al-Rai on Saturday as saying that "If Israel uses unconventional weapons, we'll respond in a similar fashion."

In a similar fashion? Either Syria got nukes, or they are talking about biological and chemical weapons, which they had for decades but never used them.

Guess what Syria, you use chemical and biological warheads against Israel, ISRAEL IS GONNA NUKE YOU FOR SURE.

"Despite the fact that Syria has been outside the cycle of war since 1973, it did not sit idly by for even one day and is still working to develop its capabilities via missiles," he was quoted by the Kuwait paper as saying.

Develop it's capabilities via missiles... IMO is confirming that Syria would use chemical and biological warheads and they've upgraded their Scuds and maybe they have some new Iranian missiles...or maybe russian ones, like the Iskander. After all, a huge factor in the ``victory`` of Hizbullah against Israel in 2006 was the fact that they had Russian RPG-29V with ``tandem``warheads to go through reactive armor... Of course the Russian said they weren't involved in the supply of those RPGs.

'War could break out tomorrow'

Indeed it could.

Syria is capable of launching 60 ballistic missiles deep into Israeli territory if the Jewish state will "dare to try and undermine Damascus' sovereignty."

60 ballistic missiles.. ooo I guess Israel is almost scared. Well maybe they are after all, in 91 Saddam launched about thirty scuds at Israel, and almost none hit, but Israel was so ``scared`` that they nearly nuked Baghdad...

"Syria can also launch 600 short-range tactical missiles into Israel in one day,"

Way better than Hizbullah then.

In this framework, he said, Syrian forces would employ sea-to-surface missiles against Israeli civilian and military targets, including ports.

Yeah if your ships make it that far...

Hezbollah Deputy Secretary General Sheikh Naim Qassem said Saturday, "We are ruling out the possibility of an imminent (Israeli) attack, but the resistance is operating under the assumption that a war could break out tomorrow – so that we will not be caught by surprise in any way."

Good no war.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The whole ME is a Huge Powder Keg , waiting on a Spark.

This news from Syria pleases me.

I hope they have the ability to follow through.

Israel is a Cancer on the Planet, it needs removal.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"prehistoric times" ??? They're muslim, just like Christian believe in Creation. Why did they mention prehistoric man? Makes no sense.

Plus, u can bet Hezbollah is lying through their teeth. They are trying to blame Israel for a war that has yet to occur.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by DeltaCommando5]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I hope something gets started and Israel gives those Arabs hell. I am sick of radical extremist time although I feel bad for innocent Arabic Muslims who live in the area who just want to rid themselves of the radical behavior of their governments. Its rather sad that the majority are represented by the minority.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Israel-Iran: two weeks to catastrophe

Shortly before the Washington conference on nuclear issues, deputy chief of Iranian Atomic Commission announced that his country will join the nuclear club within one month. That was the first official declaration of Iran’s military nuclear program.

Iran overtly warned the US that some “elements” would detonate nuclear devices in American cities if Iran is attacked. That was the first official declaration of Iran’s intent to pass nuclear bombs to terrorists.

The crazies groups in Israel sure want war.

And I doubt the arabs would be crazy enough to attack Israel. They know they can't win. They are like Kim Jong Il, all talk but they know they can't win.

It wouldn't surprise me if Netanyahu does something similar to 1967 and try to stage a provocation. The Israeli government is like the American government, it likes war and provocations.

EDIT :

22:12 Arab League: Israel, not Syria, threatens regional security (Ch. 10)

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Haha, I think we're all looking too deep into this. What they mean by "sending them back to prehistoric times" is simple...they are going to just throw more rocks at the Isreali army. It's Syria's way of telling them that they're going to get served old school style.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeditiousDissent

There is the nuclear power plant at Dimona. That could be a target. If it were to be hit with say an Oniks missile, Israel would be toast.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Israel threatens this guy, that guy threatens Israel, the US stand back and say "now now children, don't fight yet, we didn't say we're ready yet"...

It's all the same old rhetoric, the same old "my apparatus is bigger than yours", BS that both sides have been spewing...

Bottom line is simple, nobody has the gonads to actually send the first bomb because they know that they would be the target of the world... ESPECIALLY if the US, UK, and the other idiots don't agree with the action...

This is exactly why Israel is all talk.

Magnum

P.S.

Sean48

The whole ME is a Huge Powder Keg , waiting on a Spark. This news from Syria pleases me. I hope they have the ability to follow through. Israel is a Cancer on the Planet, it needs removal.

Must agree 100%

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

You evil [SNIP]. You want thousands of innocent men,women, children and babies to die horrific deaths because of the actions of a goverment? If people like you ran the world humanity would of died out a long long time ago. Sad really

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Sean48

You evil c*nt. You want thousands of innocent men,women, children and babies to die horrific deaths because of the actions of a goverment? If people like you ran the world humanity would of died out a long long time ago. Sad really

but he has a point, israel is like cancer that needs removal.

not to mention that the israelites kill innocent women and children every normal day

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hot, hot, hot...

Where is all the fans and airconditioners from ME?

Even my own fingers are burning in keyboards when trying to make a comment from such hot debate what is going between Tel Aviv and Damascus.

Where diplomacy ends, there tanks will roll...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Firing is started...

Bat Yam Beach Hit by Meteor

Israel’s Channel 10 reported that a segregated Bat Yam beach used by religious people was hit by a fiery object from the sky that is thought to be a meteor. After people at the beach heard a loud blast, police were called and the area was cordoned off.

There are no reports of injuries. Police confirmed that the object was probably a meteor that fell from outer space. The object is small and black-coloured. It will be examined by the Israel Geological Institute.

www.shalomlife.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I don't get you. Are you saying it is plausible that Syria could actually send Israel back to pre-Historic times? Or are you saying it is not plausible?

I still don't get what your point is..

Here is my point, Israel can't exist without external forces, hence US.. It is the US which allows Israel to have the freedom it has today, to do what ever the F it wants.. No it is not the Nukes, no it is not the Zionist military.. It is the US..

Without the US, Israel would have been vanished from the world map along time ago..

Without the US, Russia could annihilate Israel within seconds, without any hesitation, because by doing so, it would have all Muslim nations on its side, and therefore Russia would exploit the resources of those countries instead of US..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I'm waiting for the Israelis to declare that meteorite anti-semitic and it's falling from space onto Israeli land a hate crime against the Jews.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This probably wont even come close to the coverage that the South Park threat had.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Sean48

You evil c*nt. You want thousands of innocent men,women, children and babies to die horrific deaths because of the actions of a goverment? If people like you ran the world humanity would of died out a long long time ago. Sad really

but he has a point, israel is like cancer that needs removal.

not to mention that the israelites kill innocent women and children every normal day

I'm not a fan of israels policies, but that doesn't mean I think they should be removed...
What would be nice is a complete change in government, but I doubt that will ever happen without war

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think Syria can't do squat to Israel. Israel is way more powerful than any Middle-east nation. It's not for nothing that they could wipe out all those armies, alone in such a short time, all the times they went to war.

The only thing Syria can do is destroy a bunch of buildings, kill maybe 10.000 or even 100.000 israelis.. but in the final equation, Israel won't be destroyed, they will always win their wars.

If it comes to it, they will use nukes. They don't care about radiation, if they did, they would stop using DU.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

The whole ME is a Huge Powder Keg , waiting on a Spark.

This news from Syria pleases me.

I hope they have the ability to follow through.

Israel is a Cancer on the Planet, it needs removal.

Israel isn't going anywhere. Their neighbors need to live with that or they're going to get knocked back a few decades. Good for Israel I say - any of us would do the same in their position. It's called the survival instinct.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
dammit

why can't we just have peace????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join