It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok timeshifters...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Those of us who have "jumped" so to speak, have enough proof for OURSELES now, and who cares about proving it, because it is impossible to prove to those whom have not experienced it....

I thought I would start a thread to A: make a list of differences and similarities
B: try to figure out WHY we did this
C: figure out HOW we do this.... (I like it here, I don't want to go back)....

See how many WHENS, there have been.... I rember my first clear shift in 1986.... there was one around 94, one a few weeks before 911..... a few in 2007, about 4 in 2008, 2009 almost skipped all together, like the year took about 2 weeks, and then the last clear one for me was the American Somoa Quake.... that was the day I noticed Australia etc,,,,

So, add away, and welcome!

If you didn't experience this yourself, please don't waist posters time by continually trying to tell us how "stupid" we are..... you are waisting OUR time, and your own..... nothing more annoying than continually checking on a thread full of pointless insults that aren't even going anywhere...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow!? No replies? I'm shocked! S & F for you anyway.

I don't know about you, but i have been experiencing more and more of these shifts lately. I've learned to 'shift' consciously to the universe, if you will, where my desired outcome plays out. Think of Schrodingers cat. Since you dont know if the cat is alive or dead, it is both alive AND dead. Well, you can learn to consciously choose which outcome you like, whether you want to be in the universe where the cat lives, or where it dies. the key is the unknown, which can theoretically be shaped into any possible outcome.

Its hard and takes a lot of mental training and practice, but its definitely possible. Ive had my share of failures, but also many positives.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Im more interested in how any of this timeline shifting is actually accomplished. it's been said that it takes a lot of mental training and practice -- any tips for someone interested in acheiving such goals?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
While I personally can't recall many of the supposed timeshift's that people have been talking about, and I don't really like that term, wouldn't it be more along the line's of two timelines blending together and the more dominant winning out so that there would be vague recollection's of event's from the non-dominant one?

Wait ok back to my original point, the only one that I distinctly remember was how people had been discussing, the death of billy graham, I remember him being dead... it was interesting to say the least when I found out that he was still alive

S+F Star for trying to accomplish small encyclopedia of info and a flag because I really wanna see what, people remember/recollect, and if anyone really think's they can "Jump" between them and how so I can try it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In 2002 I actually went through a timeline collapse where timelines fold in on each other.I woke up and went to get a loaf of bread and some milk at the little supermarket at the shopping centre,when I got there there was a brand new shopping centre in its pace with a large chain supermarket not open yet I walked around looked at the centre then went to the other corner store in my area which was still there.

The old centre was demolished in 2006 and the centre I visited in 2002 was built then exactly how I remembered it.

The newspapers that day started out with headlines about american atrocities and iraqi freedom fighters I remember my mum being upset reading about it.

That morning had a blue haze like you were looking through blue filter glasses,I remember the ether crunching up and sensations of going up towards a beautiful day tidy town awards etc or downwards sensation where there were cars screeching,domestics,gunshots fired and pollution and smog.I saw the paper re-write itself before my very eyes it eventually got back to what one expects.

My parents and everybody elses memory were overwritten but my tai chi teacher a highly advanced buddhist also remembers the day 'the exhibition' as he calls it came to town.

It was a very freaky 4 hours or so.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

That is seriously fascinating and it remind's me of some of the lost time stories, where people are transported to different time periods whether future or past. If your anything like me you feel that time is an illusion and that past, present, and future all exist at once, so if that's the case maybe those stories are of the same thing you experienced only with a sort of missed step that put them way too far down the road.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

That is seriously fascinating and it remind's me of some of the lost time stories, where people are transported to different time periods whether future or past. If your anything like me you feel that time is an illusion and that past, present, and future all exist at once, so if that's the case maybe those stories are of the same thing you experienced only with a sort of missed step that put them way too far down the road.

I feel like I am WAYYYYY back in time at the moment....kinda neat.

It was funny on facebook today, some of us were making up funny time travel songs.....

"tried to kill my grandpa...a thousand times, but i skip timelines every thime....so I'm still here..........lalalal...lol"

"I kissed myself and i liked it....." bahahha...

If I can rember more i'll post them.

Yes, this particular timeline is a fun one..... like I said, I was stcuk for a while where there was not Van halen hott for teacher, etc, and well that SUCKED....

I was thinking though I could have made some oney by "writing" it myself instead.....lol, but it still felt like I would be stealing it somehow.... plus, they could have written it and just not recorded it in that sucky timeline.... mabey they repressed that stuff more....they also didn't have the song, "she's only 17", by winger I think it is.....

Did they have have "different strokes", and "facts of life" here??? I am gonna look it up...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would like to percieve a timeline where Atlantis still exist

Or better a timeline where it is about to sink.

By the way I had such moments where I belived i where in the wrong movie. My years where 2001 2003 2006 2007 2009 the most ugly shifting happened in 2006.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ok, and thank you very much!
1. Australia WAY off!
2. Pope 2-21/2 years, not 5! (not a catholic or particularly interested in Vatican affairs, so this one is really vague, but still...
3. Billy Graham dead.
4. Pics I had saved on myspace of my twenty-year old self--GONE!
5. People disengaging abruptly, others long-lost and forgotten, reconnecting...this is kind of difficult to put into words, but all of my important relationships have shifted...could be unrelated, but I thought I'd include it because it would make some sense in a time-line shift.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nelson Mandella alive.... If Billy Graham was Tammy Faye Bakers husband, he definatly died, early 90's, there were lots of jokes about it and Tammy Faye not needing to hide under as much make-up etc...

Patryc Swayzie died and came back 3 times now....but I think is finally at rest now...

Bernie Mac and George Carlin died right around the same time, haven't seen if they are alive here yet....

Micheal Jackson, Ferrah Fawcett on the same say, and Ed Macmahon for like the 5TH time, died on the same day as them....

The Sham way Guy passed away, Norm from cheers.....

Internet came out around 94 as far as I know......

Any descrepancies there??

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't necessarily know about "time shifts" per se. I really don't think I've jumped years ahead or anything — in our technological age how exactly would would acclimate themselves a year or two ahead of their last conscious technological toys? — but I know I've lost time, or slowed time down exceptionally. Does that still count?

I haven't noticed any land masses moving or "being elsewhere than they ought to be", so I'm not sure if I'm experiencing something different from the rest of you, or not.

What happens to me (and those around me) during lost time works something like this:

I enter a place, with someone. Example: an 8-hour work-shift with a co-worker. We begin doing our job. Conversation hits, we talk, then we suddenly feel like being very quiet, so we stop talking and do a little of our job. Suddenly we're 4 or 5 hours into our shift. I'm not talking about some "you lose track of time because you're so busy" thing either. We work in retail, we know exactly how much we can get done in an 8 hour day. So it's very disconcerting when this happens, because we end up having to cram what we didn't get done into a very rushed few hours after we "snap out" of the lost time.

What happens to me (and those who are with me) during slow time works something like this:

A friend and I will sit down and start discussing something. It is most commonly during a discussion of something spiritual that this happens. What happens is that while we're discussing, one, or both, or any number of us will start to notice odd things happens. Things like:

• If we're sitting at a restaurant we won't be serviced by any of the waiter/waitress staff.

• The sound of the voices of children at a local park become inaudible, even if we can still see them.

• If indoors, or outdoors, a strange sense of calm will wash over all of us, there will be no physical breezes or sense of gravity.

Now, noticing that we're "slipped out of time" is only the first step. Once we realize it's happening we can consciously interact with it. We can hold really long conversations in exceedingly short time-frames, create detailed artwork in less than an hour, and more. The state doesn't wear off just because we realize it's happening.

Of course, it's not all fun and games though. When "coming back" we tend to be hit with extreme senses of jet lag, while also having the extremely unnerving sense that we're being watched, and then followed when we depart. Sometimes soreness of limbs occurs too. Usually these downsides will hit before we've "come back", so when one of us starts to feel the effects we quickly try and rouse ourselves back to normal time.

Slow time isn't a "small" phenomenon either. We've had groups of 2, 4, 8, and 12 people experiencing it in unison.

Anyway, after typing all of that up I am pretty sure that neither of my experiences are what this thread is purporting. We don't lose entire years of our lives or anything. It is always contained within a day, but the experience is either losing a large portion of that day, or gaining a large portion in addition to an already full day. That's my two cents though.

I'm pretty sure we're experiencing something spiritual, not what you're all experiencing.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I think I have experienced the "jet lag" too often latley......sounds are too intense and loud, and light isnt too bright, but too intense somehow, if that makes sense..... I can spend what can feel like days in the same dreams etc....kinda cool too..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I think it's a little bit different, our jet-lag from yours. But I know we're not the only ones who have "slipped between the floorboards", so whether or not it's the same phenomenon or not doesn't really matter to me.

Our jet-lag is more like trying to wake up after very little sleep, while also wading against an ocean tide. Our limbs move slowly, our bodies want rest, our heads buzz, and our eyes water and tear up. It's a very uncomfortable feeling.

The worst thing for us is that we can't dictate when we will, or won't enter these states of being. It either happens, or it doesn't.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like this time zone a whole lot better than my last jump in 2015. It's peaceful, calm enough, a little time of respite before we jump right in two feet. Catching up on research is good too.

... just kidding folks

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
for any newbies here.....

here they have a disney movie about Atlantis, and don't supress it as much, and some actually believe in it...... something I notice in the movie, Micheal J Fox is a voice, and it was made in 2001, way after that Jim arney guy Earnest died, but here he only died feb 2000...

We have hashed out a lot of the bigger stuff, but was wondering about a lot of little things you wouldn't notice unless you lok into things....

Anyone else notice this one??

That is why I find this timeline SOOOO much more innocent, WAY less suppression of info, and WAYYYYYY less taboo talking about stuff.

Plus the Old ATS had a kick but vid about the moon being so many miles away and had a basketball illistration, and had all the text down the middle, not off to the left margin..... that was back at Katrina timke though, so mabey it has just changed since then...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Summer 2009, around the month of June, in the city of New Orleans:

Time subjectively seemed to slow down and speed up alternately as the fabric of time itself was dilating and compressing.

One hour would feel like ten hours. One day felt like a week. The sun seemed to take a week to go from setting to rising. Then the sun would shine for a week (the clocks still said it was just a day, but the clocks must have slowed down too as they are within space-time).

The sun also seemed to be emitting much more radiation than normal.

I eventually lost track of the dates and I would look at the calendar and it would be a week later with no memory of that much time passing in between.

I wonder if this was around the time North Korea was testing their nukes. Maybe when they test a nuke it sends ripples through the space-time field around it, causing distortions.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ForAiur]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

that sounds pretty trippy...

Haven't experienced much quite like that......or heard of others who have..... was this experienced by many, or just personal??

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
strangely ive been remembering a life in what would only be considered atlantis which is fairly near impossible. also i noticed someone had a time skip in 2006 as did i. i only remember a weeks worth of that whole year after the beginning of august and part of 2007 is missing. also i remember things that ive done with friends recently that they honestly have no recollection of. btw i have a question in this reality is Anna Nicole smith dead yet? and the australia nz thing has most definitely moved also where im remembering from at one point Russia was its own continent. strange since i was always amazing with geography how all of a sudden its changed. i forgot to mention towards the end of april there were 4 days that i lived over and over in different ways and at the same time it was 3 different outcomes everyday and it was the same for all 4 days if that makes any sense im not sure how else to explain it.....

[edit on 11-5-2010 by bre98531]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bre98531

I saw an article on rogers wireless a few weeks ago that Anna nichole Smith was alive and waitimg for the estate from her husband dying instead.... but within a few days it switched back to her overdosing instead,,,,so VERY confused on that one...... and Nelson Mandella, and I know only ONE bomb ever dropped on Hiroshima...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join