It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Perhaps you need more homework than I do. State or local officers may not enforce federal law.

AZ made it a state law so that they can enforce it.

There is nothing stopping them from doing so. Sure, it may be foreign affairs, but it is happening on AZ soil, making it a state issue as well.

The law is 100% Constitutional.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Mexico should fix it own country before it tries to fix ours ,

Illegal aliens are not allowed here go home and come back the right way or suffer

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This problem has gone unnoticed far too long. Too many administrations have put this problem aside as it takes further toll on our communities, schools, workplace, & safety.
reply to post by prionace glauca

If you believe they are only,"putting it aside" you have a whole lot of
waking up to do yourself. See that's the tricky part in all of this. If I were them you can bet I would do the same thing. Well maybe not get packed
like sardines in a semi trailor. I would make it to where the money is though. The fact Washington has not only let this go on, but has promoted it.
That makes it tough to go out and perscribe a remedy of vigilanteism.
They shouldn't have been allowed in the first place. That isn't there fault though. Treating symptoms dosn't cure a disease.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

There is nothing stopping them from doing so. Sure, it may be foreign affairs, but it is happening on AZ soil, making it a state issue as well.

The law is 100% Constitutional.

Except the case laws suggesting it isn't, and the fact that it undermines fundamental American values. But I guess ignoring legal precedent and our values, yes it's 100% constitutional. Who needs legal precedent and values, anyways?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by MaxBlack

That was one hell of a post.

Be interesting what the op has to say about it.

I am glad to have caught your attention as well as to that of others. All I have to say is "The Law is the Law", it was there before the AZ bill signing. AZ had to do this to get power back within the state for what the Federal authorities seem to be lacking to do.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Don't dare mention a responsible immigration plan in ATS.

It's racist!

That aside, yes most border runners want to work to make a better life, but is that porous border not letting in drug runners, and expanding MS-13 in major US cities?

And I am tired of the "Why are you only mentioning the brown skinned illegals from south of the border?"

How many illegal Icelanders or Canadians are here, compared to illegal Mexicans?

That's what I thought. Now shut up and quit making yourself look stupid.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Darkrunner]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

He'll likely pull out a half sentence from what he posted and irrationally try to refute it, ignoring everything else posted.

Like he has done this entire thread.

Done what this entire thread? The only person still riding the ignorance wave is you and some of your cohorts. You and your cohorts continue to make this a racial issue while it is clearly not.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is NOTHING UNCONSTITUTIONAL or WRONG with this recently passed Bill. In fact it is VERY BENEFICIAL to ALL of those who are LEGAL, law-abiding citizens of who have put in the BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS to make America great.

I find it VERY STRANGE that most of the people making the "unconstitutional claims", never raised their voices in the past in support constitutional issues!! Where were they so many times in the past that they could have spoken up? CLEARLY to me, it seems that these individuals are making a big stink about this because they, OR someone they KNOW, may be of ILLEGAL status, in other words a CRIMINAL! I hope the next law is that anyone with knowledge of an illegal whom doesn't REPORT them, they too be punished by the law. Not reporting a CRIMINAL is just as BAD as being one of them

GOOD JOB ARIZONA, THIS IS A BIG WIN FOR THE HARD-WORKING, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS OF THE STATE.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
it seems as most do not support illegals
according to this poll

www.cnn.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219a478bc339.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Treating symptoms dosn't cure a disease.

We are past the stage in which a disease only manifests as symptoms. This is a cancer in our society that needs to be treated stat. Intervention is necessary to avoid further spread.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

Before Mexico can fix itself we need to sort out a massive underground economy here in America that is ripping their country apart, leading to the influx of immigration here. We have two options: a more draconian, totalitarian crackdown, or freedom.

Have fun sending all those illegals home and wondering why the American economy tanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
On the issue of illegals and school.

Lots of the children in our public schools have an illegal alien as a parent. If we begin sending their parents home to Mexico, who is left to care for the children?

Well, these poor kids may be in class with your children. I think regardless of green card status, HAVING a parent vs. being put in foster care/orphanages, having a parent is the winning choice. Unfortunately, this bill is just going to make things worse, because no matter what proponents say, until I see a serious crackdown on those employing harboring, selling to, leasing to, etcetera, this bill is nothing more than legislated prejudice.

No thought went into this only blind rage and ignorance. In the end the taxpayers will pay for the anchor babies.

This bill does nothing to solve this problem. Pure political pandering, period.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Those kids are the prime example of ANCHOR BABIES, its what illegals do to get benefits. I think there should me more laws banning such behavior and they should be deported with their illegal parents.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Those kids are the prime example of ANCHOR BABIES, its what illegals do to get benefits. I think there should me more laws banning such behavior and they should be deported with their illegal parents.

I agree. I also did say anchor babies in my post, and when we deport their parents, we will pay even MORE to raise the child until he turns 18. At least with the parents they shoulder some of the cost.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

The economy has already tanked and its going to do so again. And it tanked with the illegals.

Man so much ignorance in this thread. According to some people I guess all countries in the world should just drop their boarders and we should all just go back to living in packs like wild animals.

Never mind the fact that they are even able to communicate with on a network with a machine that was invented by America. So if you hate America so much research all technologies developed by America and throw it out the window.

Speaking of that I guess we should go ahead an DNA test all the illegals and see if they are of Spanish decent and send them back to Spain too...

Edit to add -

I guess we should also DNA test all the Native Americans too and find out what land they conquered and give it back to who they "stole" it from. Maybe we should resurrect the Vikings and give Norway back to them too.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Light of Night]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

you didnt even explain how ILLEGAL immigration is good you just accused him of being a redneck, smooth. im sick and tired all of the looters and polluters.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I support them because they are human beings. Illegal is just a word. We took this land illegally. Borders and social differences are no reason to hate on them. I say remove the borders and fine those who work here illegally. To allow the suffering of other humans just because of a made-up line on the ground is just plain evil.

And the Elites in charge would just LOVE it if everyone thought as you do. A society with 'no borders'. hmmmmm....makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy don't it.

Well here on planet Earth, we have such things as ECONOMIES, COUNTIES, DEMOGRAPHICS, REPRESENTATION, LOCAL MARKETS, NEIGHBORHOODS, CURRENCIES, CULTURES, LANGUAGES, ZONING, WATERSHEDS, LOCAL BUDGETING< CITY PLANNING, SOCIAL SERVICES. ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC>

You cannot maintain ANY Of these things under a GLOBAL umbrella. It has never worked, and it CANNOT WORK. You would think that someone would pick up a history book for reference.

You cannot maintain a GLOBAL society and maintain humanity at the same time. ''

And how would cultures be preserved in your Utopian vision? Languages? Who would RULE in your Utopia? What "leaders" would we all share, the Wizard of Oz? Or maybe we would elect a "Grand General of Earth", and he can rule with a big Purple cape and a crown? Maybe we can call him "Alexander"?

Jesus Lord people. "No borders"? Are you for real? I hear the Anarchists say that crap all the time and I just stand in amazement.

You would like to see all of us speaking one language, eating the same cuisine, same eye color, same hair color, all until we look like twins...huh?

Humans were not meant to live in SUPER STATES. Our true happiness and the STOP GAP of an all encompassing TYRANNY, is to split up into diverse regions. It's a stop gap on collapsing markets, mass hunger, pandemics, Imperialism, and many other things.

How in the HELL can one argue that "no borders" is any rational choice for humans that seek any Liberty or Freedom?

The "no borders" cry is a fantasy. It's because you feel romantic or nostalgic. It has no basis in REALITY of today. Your vision of this Utopia is exactly what "they" want you to strive for. Being part of the collective hive, just to make their work easier for them.

Sorry but I am really not patient today for fantasy based thinking and over simplified hype of a "One World" flight from reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Usually I wouldn't bother responding to such ignorance but it's so deep here and I feel the need to flick some of the BS off my shoes before I exit.

Please look up the average Americans footprint as far as consuming the worlds resources. Do some research on how that HUGE footprint negativity effects other countries people. Then you will see why people hate America. And they have the right too. Americans are obnoxious arrogant consuming machines.

And to me, they are not illegals, they are human beings. I seem to remember a childrens rhyme I was taught going something like, "this land is my land, this land is your land, from the...."

Another song is coming to mind as well, "imagine no countries, nothing to kill or die for..."

You are a dieing breed my friend. Your consciousness is dominated by fear and anger and will no longer be tolerated by the world.

you want to know whats nice though? You have lost all your power and are like a little yippie dog. Now sit back and watch peace unfold on Earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan_pwner

you didnt even explain how ILLEGAL immigration is good you just accused him of being a redneck, smooth. im sick and tired all of the looters and polluters.

.....Did you even read the post you just quoted, or did you skim through, saw that I disagreed with you, and make some of the most idiotic statements I've seen today (and that is saying something)?

I suggest you actually read my post, and then choose to rationally reply to it. Or just look like a jackass. Either is fine with me really.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The reason is, we are all of this earth and no one has the right to tell another they have no right to it, the fact that you even wrote this thread shows such ingorance and intolerence that it sickens me. Who are you to call people illegal? Your founding fathers killed and drove the original inhabitants off the land, so you could come up with this "illegal" crap.

So that murder, rape, and desicration of the land you call yours, stolen, and drenched in blood could be "yours". When we get over this self serving attitude that we own everything we will be free, we cant even give of the riches to help the homeless and poor.

These people, the humans you speak off are trying to get a piece of the pie, to feed their children to have a better life than the crap they come from, some of these people have seen more in a week than most of us will ever see in a lifetime of international evening news.

When we get past reasoning with gods and boundaries crap that keeps us dumb and ignorant we will truely be free, when there are no fences to "keep us out, or to keep the nature in" we will be free. Until we get rid of people that think they are more entitled to something than another, we will be at peace as a species.

Unfortunatly this will not happen for at least a thousand years, many generations will die before we as a species becomes enlightened, we are in our infancy to this planet, we are juveniles, simply children running around with the power and know how to destroy us all, but completly lack the knowledge of how to save ourselves.

How do you call the mexicans that owned the land before you killed them off of it "illegal" did your founders not murder them to steal it? And then errect a sign that says "thou shall not steal"?

What about the Indians did they just say " oh here have some land, we have to much anyway"? Before you raped and "integrated" then into your way of life?

How dare you even think you have more of a right to land than any other person on this planet?, Sheeple thats how!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join