It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You couldn't be farther away from the truth. I myself came here the legal way, I have done everything to the teeth to get to where I am. What pisses me off is that these illegals whether they are Mexicans, Indians, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Martians, Reptilians, Klingons, Permethians, w/e...they are benefiting from my tax dollars for which I pay into for myself.

Race has nothing to do with this, I don't push this bill based on race. I am for this bill based on its fairness for the American Citizens.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Hey if Americans want to remain on teet of welfare that is fine, they paid into it so it is their right to keep sucking as long as they can.

Newsflash........47 million Americans paid no taxes. Probably some of the same ones who are on welfare.

Of course, you have no desire to solve the real issues. Your tunnel vision is set on illegals as the main culprit of all of our social woes.

Enjoy your thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Its not tunnel vision, it foresight to avoid further problems. If the AZ reform was proposed as a referendum today, this very instant what do you think the outcome would be?

And the 47million Americans who payed no taxes this year have who to thank for that? Hint Hint, its not the POTUS and His administration. Although these same Americans have continuously supported the IRS over their years of employment, in their time of need they should be allowed to use the benefits they are entitled too. But we have those habitual suckers of the benefit teet for whom no job will ever good enough because that actually requires them to physically do work.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It amazes me to see bigoted Americans protect those that created the immigration problem, all the while loudly and publicly blaming the immigrants that are lured here by the promise and hope a job and benefits that are not available from the country they come from.

Too many people ignore the cause of the immigration problem and to go on stating you've had three generations as if that make you someone better than anyone else proves nothing except I know you are glad someone in your family tree decided to immigrate to the USA for the benefits that you take for granted these days.

I do not support the illegality of immigrants in America anymore than that of a white person, and yes, I am Hispanic, born of Mexican parents from Mexico. While I have only ever considered myself an American, I will not ignore my family background. I have never been arrested or incarcerated. I have worked my whole life, put myself through high school and college with no aid or scholarship money to make my life easier. The means to pay for my college came from being a veteran and I used those benefits with no shame for doing so to get a degree that allowed me to return to active duty as a commissioned officer.

I served my nation honorable from Viet Nam in 1969 through the first Gulf War I and an number of late 90's peace keeping missions. I separated in 1994. I had a successful and extensive career as an Infantry Officer and I was successful not because someone gave me a break but because I could do what was expected as good if not better than my white and black counterparts.

I am proud to be American, but to see supposed Americans that have never had to work or struggle for anything in their lives makes me realize that those bigots that seem to think they are so much better than the rest of the world are just another part of the problem that the corrupt politicians count on to ensure their ability to pass ignorant legislation to the determent of tax paying Americans. The politicians count on good old billy bob and willy to not make waves. It appears that aspect of the plan is working quite well.

I don't support illegals, but I do support admitting the source of the immigrant problem and for those that refuse to see just how hypocritical they are, I can only say, get informed and stop being so ignorant about your so called America and the corrupt politicians that represent you. These corrupt politicians and corporations are selling Americans down the river just as much as they are selling legal immigrants down the river. Wake up to the lies and falsehoods or else consider yourself part of the problem that is crippling this nation.

I speak fluent English, Spanish, German and French and can manage a little Russian if pressed. I learned languages during my extensive military career so that I could effectively communicate with others of other cultures and languages.

I am the son of a couple of Mexican immigrants that came here and thus allowed me to pursue the American dream because although I was born here in the most bigoted State in the Union, Texas, I managed to overcome their bigotry to make my life better regardless of whether whites wanted me to fail or get incarcerated for false charges so they could feel better about being third a generational bigots. Now that must be something to be so proud of to claim three generations of bigotry while calling themselves true Americans and supposed heirs to this great nation.

The American dream is turning into a nightmare for everyone and its not because of the illegal aliens. Look at those that legislate the laws that allow for illegals to receive benefits legally while Americans don't qualify. This should anger whites but alas its easier to whine and complain like little girls than to face the music of the lies being spewed by corrupt politicians.

All the funding and legislation was designed by intent and from what I can see, most Americans don't care who the politicians are that created the problem because that would require having to confront the source of the problem and as we all know, bigots wont speak to the source of the problem. Must be some latent cowardice that prevents these bigots from speaking truth to the source of our illegal immigration problems.

Instead the bigots stigmatize and blame all the ills and corrupt actions of American politics on the illegal immigrants as if they had any say so in the laws that they benefit from. Illegals don't have a voice, and yet they receive the blame for our immigration problem from those that refuse to open their eyes to the truth of the problem.

How cowardly to excuse the corrupt politicians that make the laws while whining about the illegals that use the services that are promoted and paid for by the legislation that gets passed by corrupt American politicians doing the bidding of major corporations for the sake of profits and greed. How convenient and how hypocritical.

Anyway as for me, I don't support anyone's illegality, but I do support truth, justice and the American values that made this nation what it once was. In an odd way, even I have become an ancient relic of a dinosaur to what this nation once was. I guess that makes me different, but it does not make me un-American.

Thanks for the posting but from what I can see the communists plan to divide and conquer is working well and all the so called blinded patriots are being led to their future graves by following such a fictitious lie as to believe that the illegals are the sole cause of our immigration problems.

Those that would benefit from such a divisiveness of our nation are the real enemies of America and I for one will not close my eyes to those that have sold this nation down the river while calling it business as usual. I will not blame some other race for the ills and corrupt actions of a corrupt political group.

Lastly I would say to my fellow Americans that using a shotgun when a rifle round focused on the target is required is to admit your inability to admit the true source of the immigration problem. It is this type of bigoted cowardice that has brought down this nation and I for one do take offense to the whining and crybabies that seem to think they matter more than others because they were born here.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by prionace glauca

Hey if Americans want to remain on teet of welfare that is fine, they paid into it so it is their right to keep sucking as long as they can.

Newsflash........47 million Americans paid no taxes. Probably some of the same ones who are on welfare.

Of course, you have no desire to solve the real issues. Your tunnel vision is set on illegals as the main culprit of all of our social woes.

Enjoy your thread.

And I bet that a big percentage of those 47 million 1)live outside the USA thus do not file or 2)they don't make enough to be able to "voluntarily contribute" money to the central bankers...sorry I meant "nation"

There is a very easy solution to put america back on top where she belongs: TAX THE HELL OUT OF ASIAN IMPORTS! Why do both conservatives and liberals overlook this? Because the District of Columbia has been bought-out by fortune-500 companies which according to the USA constitution is perfectly legal.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Max, you forgot it is easier for people to blame brown folk though. Using reason and rational thinking is too hard for most.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'm mostly with ya brother, I'm a former Marine who gets tired of being called un-American for "siding with illegals".

You can take a peak at my post on the previous page.

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That was one hell of a post.

Be interesting what the op has to say about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

You don't really think the US does it just to be generous do you?

The US is the most "generous" when there is something to gain. Just please explain to me how you can call it aid when they go into Haiti and set up the military to block any other country from trying to get in there to deliver aid. It wouldn't have anything to do with all that oil they have sitting under their islands is it? What aid anyway? The reason they're so dirt poor is because America has them making repayments on all these bogus loans that were supposed to send the poor country and its people into the first world.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

That was one hell of a post.

Be interesting what the op has to say about it.

He'll likely pull out a half sentence from what he posted and irrationally try to refute it, ignoring everything else posted.

Like he has done this entire thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

The loan repayments haiti made(still makes?) goes to france but they said they would suspend everything. Right idea just wrong application..

BTW european nations are 10 times more imperialistic than america ever was but they make america do all the dirty work and get all the blame. Quite unfair those europeans are, but I suppose this happened mostly in the past decades.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by conspiracy88

BTW european nations are 10 times more imperialistic than america ever was but they make america/

[edit on 24-4-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

Maybe in the 15th and 16th centuries. America is making up with lost time in the past 60 years. What with all of the dictators we put in power to support economic interests and toppling down lawful governments supported by the populace who lived there.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Did you ever stop the think about the actual immigration process? The ammount of work, loop holes and utter BS that is required to become a legal and valid American Citizen?

Yes, and I have had it explained to me several times by legal immigrants. If it were easy, everyone would be here. Have you checked on what other countries make you do to immigrate?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

The truth is both america and europe benefitted simultaneously with right wing dictatorships in central and south america. The answer is cheap labor!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Amazing post MaxBlack. You are really a true American. Someone who faces the problems at the root. I stand with you but something I learned is that there is no arguing with these bigots. No matter how much you tell them to face the problem at its root and even give them evidence of where that root lies, they refuse to face it.

Instead they just come out with the same, "I know plenty of white people that are suffering!" Ok so what, I know plenty of blacks, browns, whites, even asians that are suffering. Myself included. BUT I DON'T PLACE THE BLAME ON SOMEONE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! These people are for the most part (there are a few exceptions but there are a few exceptions in any group) here to work hard and give their children opportunities they never had.

Then these bigots will say, "but my family came here legally 4 generations ago!" and in turn, I will always say, ya it's easy to come here "legally" when there were pretty much no laws about coming here as long as you were from Europe. They act like there was some big process like there is now when they know (or maybe they're so ignorant they don't) it was as easy as landing at Ellis Island and getting named a citizen. It was so easy to get in here that some people were even sent against their will!

Give it up. We're all immigrants here and unless you're native american you have no right to be saying who can and cannot come into this country. Funny that they're the group who should have the most say, even Mexicans should have more of a say (if they're full blooded natives) about who should be in this damn country and continent, but nope, the white man likes to think that they own the world.

Then finally, the bigots will say, "But we made this country. They were living like savages before we came here, they should thank us." Have you ever thought that maybe they were happy living like "savages"? White people came here, forced the white way of life on them and now you're mad because you've forced them to participate in a system they didn't want to participate in and they have no choice if they care to survive. Do you not see the sheer stupidity in that? This was their land, their continent, they should have had the right to say what and what didn't happen here but nope. Instead, now you're complaining about them just trying to survive in this bs of a system we call capitalism.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by SpectreDC

Are you that naive? AZ is using almost the exact same law that he feds would be using if they chose to enforce it. In fact, the AZ law has many areas that are taken straight from federal law, VERBATIM.

Lemon.Fresh, as a strict Constitutionalist, I agree wholeheartedly with what you said here.
It is the very same language, that is why I don't understand why Obama says the State is overstepping it's bounds. I know it isn't, and I love the pure guts it took to sign this bill against almost impossible odds on Capital Hill. We all need to stand up and be counted, even if the FBI labels us all as domestic terrorists. We do not hate the Mexican people, we even feel sorry for their plight. We just want them, if they wish to come here to America, do go through channels like everyone else has to.

The funny thing is, two companies of Marines could take out these drug cartels in just a few days time, if allowed to do so. Doesn't Mexico have a standing Army? What are they doing in light of this drug war? All I see fighting the Cartels is police. Where is the Military?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You think the war in Iraq is costing us too much? Read this:

Boy, was I confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I now find that to be RIDICULOUS. What is truly ridiculous are the 14
reasons listed below.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.

Verify at: www.fairus.org...

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

Verify at: www.cis.org...

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

Verify at: www.cis.org...

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

Verify at: transcripts.cnn.com...

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

Verify at transcripts.cnn.com...

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

Verify at: transcripts.CNN.com...

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

Verify at: premium.cnn.com...

9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .

Verify at: transcripts.cnn..com...

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries.. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern border.

Verify at: Homeland Security Report:

12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'

Verify at: www.nationalpolicyinstitute..org...

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.

Verify at: www...

14.. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .'

Verify at: http: // www.drdsk.com/articleshtml %20w.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND IF YOU'RE LIKE ME HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00 WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

Are we THAT stupid? YES, FOR LETTING THOSE IN THE U.S.CONGRESS GET AWAY WITH LETTING THIS HAPPEN YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
If this doesn't bother you then just delete the post. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the United States AND PLEASE REMEMBER IT AT THE NEXT ELECTIONS!!!
Now one other thing ! All of these People that are recipients of our generosity produce NOTHING. No Taxes are paid in any form.
NOT EVEN THE SALES TAX ON FOOD STAMPS ....
WAKE UP AMERICA! YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF A SINKING SHIP !
FOR GODS SAKE VOTE EVERY ELECTION...................................

I will have to see about new links here. I didn't get them to work somehow.
Sorry bout that. But these are the facts I read from the different sources.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Maybe you should verify before you post trash.

Q: Do illegal immigrants cost $338.3 billion dollars a year? More than the Iraq war?

A: A chain e-mail that makes this claim is loaded with errors and misleading assertions. Published studies vary widely but put the cost to government at a small fraction of that total.

www.factcheck.org...

Since you want to discuss bankrupting, let's go for it.

Who has accumulated 13 trillion dollars of debt?

I'll give you a hint, they aren't illegals!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The funny thing is, two companies of Marines could take out these drug cartels in just a few days time, if allowed to do so. Doesn't Mexico have a standing Army? What are they doing in light of this drug war? All I see fighting the Cartels is police. Where is the Military?

The military belongs to the government. Why would the government fight ITSELF? Are you naive or what? If you think taking out a few "street pharmacists" or even a few drug captains will solve anything, then obviously YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!

The corruption goes all the way to the top. I am not talking about the president or vp, I am talking about cia, fbi, nsa and especially dea which supposedly overlooks everything. Do you ever watch tv to get clues???

The same is true with mexican and columbian officials. In fact ex-president manuel noriega of panama has repeatedly stated he was taken out because 1)he nationalised the panama canal and 2)he wouldn't cooperate enough with the alphabet agencies to allow safe passage of coc aine into america.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You guys do realize that amped up border control will be handled by the Department of Homeland Security? More tax payer dollars, funneled to another big government alphabet agency that will work in comity with corporate interests that don't give a rat's ass about you, me, or anything that doesn't have giant dollar signs slapped all over it.

It'll be like Iraq all over again, people waving flags and cheering with every dead body displayed on the television in the name of Amerika and the defending our freedom.

You feed the system of control with every turn you make.

And what of that American Economy? Did you know that illegal immigrants make up roughly 0.5% - 1% of the American GDP, which in all actuality a major amount of money. If that was to suddenly disappear, it would spell economic collapse. That's not even to mention the amount that illegal workers in certain jobs contribute in taxes, just as an other American.

Legalization of drugs and an easier immigration process are things we can do to make our borderlands a better place.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Someone336]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join