It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You are brain dead to the issue, you single out races and spew hate, but can not understand the concept of why the Arizona law reaches to address the issues you mentioned. The FEDS didn't take care of the problem so the states are.

Quit yer' yappin and run back to the border, or get kicked out.

Except that the states won't either. They may want to but something will prevent them from doing it. It always seems to happen like that.

Not saying they don't have the right but TPTB are TPTB for a reason.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Your just too readable.

The FEDS didn't take care of the problem so the states are.

Let's see. ICE is still apprehending people. Border patrol is still doing their job.

Seems to me the only thing working against them are the employers. People won't come if they know they can't get a job.

The state is just playing politics for people like you. Of course, your too blind to know the difference.

Tell me, where was Arizona the last 24 years on the immigration issue? Surely you aren't that gullible to believe that they showed up overnight.

Guess it took them 24 years to finally figure out the fed isn't doing their job to Arizona's satisfaction.

Quotes like the above are to be expected from a klan member.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
reply to post by GovtFlu

sorry bud, I don't buy into the theory of NWO!
theres too may idiots in power that can't even agree with their own political parties policies.
On a global scale it would be a fantastic SNAFU, check out the European Union, it's a mess

I might mention NWO, but I don't but into the "new" part.. if anything it's the old world order just doing what they have always done.. all through out history we have seen the rise and fall of fascism, empires, world wars, economic crisis and all that.. the same elitist mafioso families, or community, have been behind most of it.

My main point is that, like it or not, these people are here mostly living lives just like all of us.. there is nothing inherently illegal, evil on nefarious about them.. they're just frik'n people who crossed an imaginary line to live a better life... some people suck, boot the suckers.. cool with me.

One reason they come here is because out govt has made it easy, by design.. when the freaks in DC get their panties in a contrived wad they'll airlift massive resources, enough to destroy nations and kill millions, in the lofty name of "protecting american interests", "keeping america safe" and all that BS...right?.. yet these same politicians who feign teary eyed concerned about your safety, neglect the border with minimal resources since forever ago.

That tells us securing the borders, in the GOP/DNCs opinion, is NOT in "americas interests", and in case it's not obvious "american interests" is a euphemism for the "bankers interests".. Corporate america makes money off the iraq / afghanistan wars.. so these are "good", "necessary".. but they'd lose cheap slave labor money by closing the border, yup.. that's "misguided" and "bad"... neat how "americas interests" work, eh?

Think about border policy as if cheney could make massive profits by torturing a barrel of cheap oil out of every "illegal".. rather than a barrel of oil, cheney and his pals get dirt cheap slave labor.. from desperate disposable deport-able people who wont demand breaks, minimum wage or benefits..

Most live here like we do, and are sick of the same "official" 2 party clowns like we are.. they're waking up to the elitist game along WITH us too. IMO now in history is not the time to be dividing from our fellow US soil dwelling neighbors, they live with "us" little people who should be uniting against "the man", not dividing against each-other.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Keep believing the hype. Once a bigger story comes along or the economy begins to blossom, illegals will once again become old news. Illegals are a big goldmine for politicians.

It saves their butt time and time again.

Exactly! Getting tough on illegal immigration on the pretense it drains welfare resources is A RED HERRING to other MUCH MORE critical issues such as unbalanced trade between nations because of the governments refusal to put tarriffs wherever necessary.

They will NEVER address anything important and worst of all THEY PAY DISINFO AGENTS to post NONSENSE that anyone with at least half-brain and some real world experience can detect.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You are brain dead to the issue, you single out races and spew hate, but can not understand the concept of why the Arizona law reaches to address the issues you mentioned. The FEDS didn't take care of the problem so the states are.

It seems YOU are the one that is brain dead! Why do keep parroting the same BS again and again? Why don't you care about unbalanced trade that leads to defecit spending and job outsourcing? Many multi-national companies are getting away with murder and you don't care

In case you haven't noticed by now, we are heading full speed towards the NAU(North American Union) and the Amero, which will eventually lead EVERYONE towards a one world currency.

I am done arguing in this RETARDED THREAD called "Why do you support illegals?". I have already stated, maybe 10 times, that I do NOT support illegal immigration but at the same time I realise illegal immigration CANNOT be stopped because the borders are wide open for hundreds of miles. Unless you plan on building THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA absolutely nothing can be done. ITS ALL A FIREWORKS DISPLAY to get politicians out of the HOT SEAT! Get it???

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Fourth Ammendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

(Emphasis mine.)

This is my main criticism of the new Arizona legislation. Police now have the right to stop anyone and ask them to prove their citizenship, including American Citizens. That qualifies as a "search" in my opinion, and a violation of their right to be secure in their "persons" and "papers."

As I stated earlier in this thread, I do not "support" illegal immigration, but that's my main problem with this law. It's the basis of why we should not tolerate profiling in my opinion.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join