learn more

Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

It works for the EU. They don't even have border guards anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Those are all acts of genocide that America knew nothing about until the end of them. And I was thinking more along the lines of natural disasters, and such, not civil war. We have also given billions of dollars to rebuild all of Europe, and Japan after WWII. Was that our job or even our obligation? No, but as America we did it because we are the greatest nation on Earth.

When humans kill half a million people, I consider that a natural disaster my friend. You paid to rebuild Europe and Japan because your one of the reasons it was so destroyed.

Japan especially, 2 bombs remember them?

If you do tout yourself as the Greates Nation on the planet, that should include humilidy, don't go barking as being the best while complaining about having to help people when times are rough.

It comes with the territory.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Are you trying to justify the expenses that we shill out for criminal trespassers because our country of late has been economically irresponsible?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Ever hear of Do-it-yourself? Your reasoning because we need illegals for cheap this and cheap that. You seem like you want illegals so you can promote cheap labor and save a dime. Hey if prices do rise, competition will bring them down. If we lose illegal labor, do you know there is plenty of workforce out there that will gladly substitute the demands of labor. Have you ever watched Dirty Jobs on discovery channel? Also there is plenty of labor available amongst students who look to supplement income.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by SpectreDC

I sir am a strict constitutionalist, and I am 100% against the patriot act, but the bill arizona just passed does not violate your rights in any way.

It violates my rights because it's circumventing around the same rights I have that a Hispanic living here lawfully is. It's violation by proxy, and just because I'm not Mexican or Cuban or Colombian doesn't mean it doesn't affect me.

Firstly, as I said, it does violate my rights. Perhaps I will never experience it, but some people will, and since they have the same rights I do, it's violating me.

Secondly, it gives precedent allowing such violation of rights to progress and grow, another thing I'm against it, and another reason why it does affect me.

The ends do not justify the means. You want to destroy your principles for security? You want to destroy your virtues so that some brown people in your neighborhood aren't there anymore? Sorry, not only will I have no part in that, but I'll stand against such tyranny.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

We destroyed Japan because they attacked and killed 2386 of our military personal. So I once again pose my question:Were we, or were we not obligated to rebuild them? The answer is no, but like I said, we are America.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Let me ask you this: Exactly how will the bill passed in AZ violate anyone's constitutional rights? I don't see the abandonment of principals, but the upholding of them by enforcing the laws of our land.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by prionace glauca

It works for the EU. They don't even have border guards anymore.

Have you been even keeping up the with immigration problems the EU has been having?

How they are having violent protests because of people not having jobs? Tent cities popping up in tourist areas.

www.euronews.net... immigrants-iran-and-afghanistan/

www.euronews.net...
www.euronews.net... migrant-shelter/

www.euronews.net... -to-organised-crime/

www.euronews.net... racial-unrest/

I am getting tired of posting these links: Use the one below as it compiles them all together for you reading.

www.euronews.net...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Again, to the naysayers. I am asking why do you show your support to ILLEGAL immigration. Our legal immigration is still heck of a lot better than other countries where you are made to wait years and years.

Already answered your question, so again I'll ask you mine; why do you feel it's proper to destroy rights of people to gain security? Why are you okay with stepping on the constitution when it benefits you? Why are you such a blatant prejudicial hypocrite?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Have you all forgotten that these are hard working people just like you and me? Just trying to make a life for themselves?

Did you ever stop the think about the actual immigration process? The amount of work, loop holes and utter BS that is required to become a legal and valid American Citizen?

These are all factors that contribute to the problem of illegal immigration. If the system was set up so that you could get citizenship easily and in a timely manner, so long as all the variables were accounted for, the problem would hardly exist.

The truth of the matter is that YOU allow it to happen, as YOU are the ones voting your officials into office and letting it slide every time they fail to rectify the problem.

Remember, when you point the finger at somebody, there's always 3 pointing back at you

~Keeper

Did you ever stop the think about the actual immigration process? The amount of work, loop holes and utter BS that is required to become a legal and valid American Citizen?
ABOVE STATEMENT,,, Stupid and False.
No B.S. required to become Legal.
My husband is outside, so I was looking at where he was reading. Now I'm Going To Reply.

Go to Uscis.gov and fill out your form on line, print send in check and wait for appointment date, you can go back online and check your status.
No hassle, No problem, Just be able to pass a Back Ground Check and have a passport. Go to your interview and try to have learned a little of the English language, bring any other documents they may have asked for.

Easy, Come back and get your Visa Stamped in your passport..

Now a little history for you.
I was a Card Carrying Communist when working for a Agency in China you would all say,,,,,,, is as bad as the C.I.A. if not worse.
When I meet my husband and I will not go in to details, But after awhile, I Feel In Love With This Big American.
To make a long story short. It took 15months, After I quit my job and turned in the Red Card to get an Interview to come to America to be with my husband.

So,,,,, All you people can just SUCK IT UP and Do The Right Thing and Love This Country.
If You Can't Do That,,,, Leave It,,,, We Don't Want Or Need YOU!

I'm Proud To Be An AMERICAN !!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

How does ANYONE contribute to this society by providing cheap labor?

With cheap labor comes a lower standard of living because you can't afford a higher one because you work for less money! How is that hard to figure out?

You sound like a business owner. Of course cheap labor contributes..... to YOUR pocketbook. There are a lot more employees then employers in this country. Your logic is what makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. You say you want to help illegal immigrants? Then why are you promoting that they stay in a state of financial poverty? Think about what you say before you say it, it might not sound so backwards.

Your next "point" is laughable. You want to provide amnesty for ILLEGAL aliens so long as they have a clean criminal record? Their record got tarnished when they came here.......ILLEGALY!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

We destroyed Japan because they attacked and killed 2386 of our military personal. So I once again pose my question:Were we, or were we not obligated to rebuild them? The answer is no, but like I said, we are America.

Conservative estimates of casualties for Hiroshima...90,000-140,000

Conservative estimates for Nagasaki 73,884, as well as another 74,909 wounded.

Wiki them for the source.

Seems a bit much for 2386 in comparison eh?

You were obligated as the "Greatest Country In the World" as you say

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I support them because they are human beings. Illegal is just a word. We took this land illegally. Borders and social differences are no reason to hate on them. I say remove the borders and fine those who work here illegally. To allow the suffering of other humans just because of a made-up line on the ground is just plain evil.

So what is you address so me and my family can come into your house, eat your food, and you can pay for our medical needs, our transportation needs, our education needs. After all, it is just a man made line, right? By the way, I have a big family.

It will start by my daughter having a baby in your house. You, of course will have to pay all the medical bills for the birth and life of my grandchild. Shortly after, the rest of my family will walk through your yard, stamping through your grass and leaving behind piles of trash, which will pollute your property. Might even kill your pets.

Once we move in, and you try and kick is out, I will call you names and threaten you with violence. You will also be labeled as a racist.

I will demand equal rights, even as I break all the rules of your house.

Oh, and the money that I do make (with the job that would have been your son or daughter's, except I work for a lot cheaper and under the table)? You will never see it. I will wire it my extended family in a other country.

I do need a social security number to have a cell phone service. So I will use yours. My wife will use your spouse's SSN. I really do not care about my credit, so any bills that I may incur will be on your credit report. Same goes for your spouse. When your kids get older, their credit will be shot as well, since I needed their numbers too.

After all . . . it is just a man made line.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You must remember two main things:
1. We were at WAR with them! They were killing soldiers all the while, years before we decided to drop the bombs.
2. They attacked us first! We did not just decide one day to nuke them because we didn't like their way of life! which is exactly what they did.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What happened in Japan was a learning lesson for all nations and an awakening call to destructive power of the atomic bomb. Lives lost in a blink of an eye. I wouldn't want that to ever happen again.

How could one compare and politicize the death of innocents in wars to the problem of ILLEGAL aliens?

These individuals who knowingly break laws because of the gold rush they know presents to them in our country. Illegals should be stopped from entering and if found in the US, should be given a one way ticket home. No more staying silent.

link   

You must remember two main things:
1. We were at WAR with them! They were killing soldiers all the while, years before we decided to drop the bombs.
2. They attacked us first! We did not just decide one day to nuke them because we didn't like their way of life! which is exactly what they did.

Fair enough, you've made your point and I mine. I guess immigration is not so easy to discuss is it?

Not so clear cut as people would like us to believe.

I won't argue war semantics as both sides have good arguments, IMO the wars, especially WWII were a necessity to stop those crazy folk...

I'm just at odds with the methods, but then again it was war.

~Keeper

link   

Let me ask you this: Exactly how will the bill passed in AZ violate anyone's constitutional rights? I don't see the abandonment of principals, but the upholding of them by enforcing the laws of our land.

Because it's creating a law that allows law enforcement officers to use skin color as a determining factor in deciding whether someone is illegal or not regardless of any guidelines and training geared against it. And that's prejudicial.

Furthermore, if you really want to argue constitutionality, Arizona has no ability to create an immigration law. That's in the foray of foreign affairs, which only the federal government is capable of legislating on. Even IF this law is already a federal law, even IF the feds have done jack #e to do anything to help the states with this problem, it's in the constitutionally gray area and further the basis of the bill will be prejudicial.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Then don't give them reasonable suspicion. Durrrr.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I just remembered why I like you so much. You make a very good point, and a point that many cannot dismiss as false or unreasonable. So earthdude, since lemon.fresh is coming, I think I'll join the party. We might even start a gang to terrorize the community you live in. I'll call it MS-14.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Then don't give them reasonable suspicion. Durrrr.

Okay, I'll go tell some hispanic friends of mine to change their skin tone, accent, and to never speak Spanish again.

Oh, and they can never fly the Mexican flag anymore.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by SpectreDC]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by SpectreDC]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution