Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

Originally posted by prionace glauca

My last question is Why Do you hate AMERICA?

Why would supporting people who wish to make a better life for themselves equate to a hatred for their country?

Hmm, let see. If you are a citizen of this country who supports ILLEGAL activities that are implicitly are against the laws of the country you are a citizen of...that to me equates as you as a Citizen Hate your own country in which such ILLEGAL activity is taking place.

If you are a CITIZEN of the US or LEGAL Resident against the LAWS then please revoke your citizen and head to the country whose immigration laws are to your liking....and if you are not a CITIZEN or a LEGAL Resident then your time to freeload & leech is up. Don't let the border hit you on the way out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Being here isn't the real problem......if they were examined by doctors, tested for illiteracy, and self-supportive, maybe more Americans would be more receptive to Mexicans becoming Americans.
Flashing your flag at my face, mooching from our hard-earned tax dollars, pro-creating to brag that in two decades you will have become the majority in our country, is not a way to win our approval for immigration, even if done lawfully.
Our natural resources don't need more depleting...we're doing fine all by ourselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why would supporting people who wish to make a better life for themselves equate to a hatred for their country?

Hmm, let see. If you are a citizen of this country who supports ILLEGAL activities that are implicitly are against the laws of the country you are a citizen of...that to me equates as you as a Citizen Hate your own country in which such ILLEGAL activity is taking place.

If you are a CITIZEN of the US or LEGAL Resident against the LAWS then please revoke your citizen and head to the country whose immigration laws are to your liking....and if you are not a CITIZEN or a LEGAL Resident then your time to freeload & leech is up. Don't let the border hit you on the way out.

Originally posted by Emma Lazarus (1849-1887)
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

But in the world of Glenn Beck, Emma Lazarus would have been a PROGRESSIVE.

I read a lot on this site lately about how the constitution MUST be maintained, I think a lot of you forget about other contributers helped to make America the country it is

nice try at taking my post out of context

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

And in your world anyone who believes in the laws or even believes in enforcement of the laws is considered a Racist.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

In Arizona if the LEO have the command of "If your brown, get on the ground"
then Yes!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

When can we round up GOP and DNC voters / members who support and enable the on-going illegal activities of the US govt / CIA? torturing, drug dealing, wars of aggression and kidnapping are illegal activities "implicitly" "against the laws of the country you are a citizen of".. now go get em!!

Oh and its also the 2 partys that allow the festering gaping maw of a border, meaning a GOP/DNC vote is enabling the status quo flow of illegals.

When the time comes for the empire to collapse and the bushbama engineered police state "trickle down fascism" starts dumping amber rian on our streets.. you'll realize with a quickness most so called "illegals" are regular US soil dwellers like anyone else, they dont have horns, fins, claws or breath fire.. the only difference between you and them is a piece of paper... you'll be happy millions of resourceful fellow slaves will be joining "us" barbarians storming the gates...

My brother and I versus my cousin, my cousin and I versus the enemy is how it always works.. bickering and dividing with your brother plebe in the struggle.. only serves the interest of "the man".

Maybe one day in a perfect future, non morally bankrupt politicians will maintain a sensible immigration policy.. until then, with the nation circling the drain of doom, there are millions of "illegals" just as tired of elitist scum as most US citizens are.. we have a common foe: "them" imo right now thats a good thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

sorry bud, I don't buy into the theory of NWO!
theres too may idiots in power that can't even agree with their own political parties policies.
On a global scale it would be a fantastic SNAFU, check out the European Union, it's a mess

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Our nation must protect our borders and enforce immigration laws regardless of what I think of "illegals"

That said "If you build it, they will come" are words that come to mind.

I can totally understand and sympathise with those who come here seeking a better life, and none of us should judge them or blame them for that... Likely if any of us were them we would do the same thing.

I have no gripe with immigrants, legal or illegal... What really pisses me off is the federal and state governments who have neglected this issue for far too long, and even now many including our president seem to want to distance themselves from it, or postpone any action on it again for as long as possible.

I blame them, and the system, not the immigrants.... They are here the way they are because they can be and the blame for that lies within our spineless governments both states and federal.

This is their shame, and should not be seen any other way.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Most of the people that keep bitching about illegal immigration don't have a clue what is going on around the world. They don't understand how instrumental the UN and World Bank are at DESTROYING ECONOMIES and promoting conflicts, how instrumental the WTO and multi-national corporations are at SYSTEMATICALLY moving capital/resources overseas thus ENCOURAGING job outsourcing, they don't understand that ONLY 1/3 of our tax money goes to good use.

They don't understand anything meaningful, BUT ARE QUICK TO PARROT what Rush Limbaugh and John Beck says.... So much for fighting ignorance..some people truely embrace it!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by GovtFlu

Most of the people that keep bitching about illegal immigration don't have a clue what is going on around the world. They don't understand how instrumental the UN and World Bank are at DESTROYING ECONOMIES and promoting conflicts, how instrumental the WTO and multi-national corporations are at SYSTEMATICALLY moving capital/resources overseas thus ENCOURAGING job outsourcing, they don't understand that ONLY 1/3 of our tax money goes to good use.

They don't understand anything meaningful, BUT ARE QUICK TO PARROT what Rush Limbaugh and John Beck says.... So much for fighting ignorance..some people truely embrace it!

So I take it you are suggesting, let them keep coming in and eroding neighborhoods. They had no respect for the country they left and were born into, but you expect them to show respect in our country.

Humans are not wired to play on a equal field, there is an innate drive to accomplish more than the person next to you. That is what made America a pioneer for centuries and made it a beacon for others to escape too.

Now a days, leaders and the general populace want equality. Why the equality? Political correctness for the illegals rights has gotten us nowhere. More and more people are being told from the examples set by leaders that it is okay to be on welfare. With these illegals here and leeching ever more from our system, why wouldn't the US Citizen want to just stop working and get on welfare. Its doing wonders for the Illegals.

Illegals not only bring the wages down but also bring the quality of life down in the neighborhoods they invade. These leeches need to be sent back to their origin and help their own country flourish as they are doing to mine.

You can try to make this into a conspiracy involving bankers, UN, NWO, Aliens, or what ever. The reality is presented as known criminals laughing at our LAWS and stepping on our constitution.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Which of you was let in by the Natives? None? Well, that makes you all illegal. How 'bout you hop on yer boats and head back to where you came from then, eh?

No one there is legal save those who were already there.

Might I also ask why you believe your families went there to begin with? Why do you suppose? To live freely and with some chance to raise their kids in a better place, right? What do you think those "ILLEGALS" want? The same bloody thing. Who are you to deny them that dream when your forefathers were just as illegal in the eyes of the genuine natives?
This is a terrible argument. The Europeans conquered America, which is different from sneaking in there to do a couple of odd jobs, not to mention there was no law system at that time, not to mention Indians were fighting each other for land prior. Also, has it ever occurred to you that illegal immigration is unfair to the people who legally came here?

Also, what you're basically saying since, seeing how you see illegal immigrants and the europeans who came as one in the same, aren't you saying that these illegals are going to wage war with us, take America for themselves? Because if so, then why let them in here? Don't let history repeat itself right?

reply to post by D377MC

It is people like you who kept perpetuating the aryan supremacy BS that put us in this mess in the first place. You can be *right wing* all you want but realise sooner or later revenge will be upon us and it will be a bitch to deal with.

The native americans hate european colonialists and the blacks hate whites due to slavery. Makes for an explosive "molotov cocktail" if you ask me. Racism is not even christian, its anti-christian!!
So let me get this straight: A race is going to killed because of the actions of their ancestors (AKA NOT THEM) did in the past (AKA NOT A TIME WHERE THEY EVEN EXISTED). Maybe I'm reading your post in the wrong manner, maybe this post is out-of-context, but (granted it is neither of those things) that is a pretty stupid thing to say.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

With these illegals here and leeching ever more from our system, why wouldn't the US Citizen want to just stop working and get on welfare. Its doing wonders for the Illegals.

First of all most of the illegals are not on welfare because they are completely unregistered at any level of USA government. They don't have a us birth certificate, social security number, the employe and employer fail to file irs papers, they don't have an american driver's license, etc.

SO how can they leech welfare if they are NOT REGISTERED??? Do you see my point? Perhaps they have figured out a loophole or two, such as FAKE PAPERS but everyday they risk getting caught and deported so I DOUBT they bother enlisting on welfare or any other program.

Its better to just work under the table 80 hour weeks and hope for the best. Thats why I am not concerned about illegals raping the system. They fly under-the-radar and provide cheap services to small and medium size business which can only be a good thing in today's cut-throat economic enviroment. Small and medium business cannot compete with the big multi-national firms if they relied solely on legals because no one is playing on even grounds to begin with.

Illegals not only bring the wages down but also bring the quality of life down in the neighborhoods they invade. These leeches need to be sent back to their origin and help their own country flourish as they are doing to mine.

You can try to make this into a conspiracy involving bankers, UN, NWO, Aliens, or what ever. The reality is presented as known criminals laughing at our LAWS and stepping on our constitution.

The people laughing at our laws are the world's elite who control almost every government and major organisation throughout the world. I gave you plenty of examples but since your a right-wing fanatic our discussion is meaningless.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You are quite mistaken, most of the ILLEGALS are on welfare as they gather those food stamps through their anchor babies.

They leech a lot more than they ever put in the system. Not to mention the toll they put on local communities, driving down values and turning them into slums.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

So I take it you are suggesting, let them keep coming in and eroding neighborhoods. They had no respect for the country they left and were born into, but you expect them to show respect in our country.

Humans are not wired to play on a equal field, there is an innate drive to accomplish more than the person next to you. That is what made America a pioneer for centuries and made it a beacon for others to escape too.

Now a days, leaders and the general populace want equality. Why the equality? Political correctness for the illegals rights has gotten us nowhere. More and more people are being told from the examples set by leaders that it is okay to be on welfare. With these illegals here and leeching ever more from our system, why wouldn't the US Citizen want to just stop working and get on welfare. Its doing wonders for the Illegals.

Nobody is eroding my neighborhood which is mostly hispanic, many probably illegals.. I'm the "green eye" minority.. They're mostly cool people that mind their own business and work hard.. They don't bother me so I don't care about them, since illegals don't "glow" I see 'them' as my brother humans regardless of what zip code they were born in.

I stopped buying into the nazi mind-set of hating / fearing regular people who are my neighbors, I'm not superior for possessing a piece of paper or being born here.

Respect is subjective, some people don't and some do.. exceptions prove the rule.. a-lot of these people would like the opportunity to, as you say, "respect" US laws.. but they're not allowed.. so they get on with life. Deporting illegals as long as the border is a festering ax wound is like kicking water up hill: futile... they'll walk back inside a week sporting a tan.

I'm suggesting that hating on strangers who live here is useless and divisive.. and only benefits "the man" who must get a good laugh at manipulating / fomenting tax slave Vs labor slave bickering... the last thing elitist scum who hi-jacked the nation want is for us common people to UNITE / FOCUS on our common foe: 2-party fascists & tyrant dear party leaders.

Hey go ahead, hate on strangers you never met.. and some of them will hate you back.. see how much gets accomplished as the bushbama 4th reich creep up your sphincter with a slowly twisting congressional replica roman empire fasci double dong... blade end first.

You're right that political correctness has got us nowhere, neither has suspicion, division and hate.. by far the biggest endeavor getting ALL of us nowhere: recycling 2 failed criminal political partys who happily allow the border to fester.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You are quite mistaken, most of the ILLEGALS are on welfare as they gather those food stamps through their anchor babies.

Can you prove that most of the illegals are on welfare?

From my knowledge of illegal mexicans up in the north most came to find a decent job, make some dough and then go back to mexico and make something of themselves.

NOT all mexicans want to live in the usa. Some are actually proud mexicans that want to stay mexicans but for some odd reason felt temporary immigration was necessary.

They leech a lot more than they ever put in the system. Not to mention the toll they put on local communities, driving down values and turning them into slums.

Maybe your talking about blacks and puerto-ricans? Yeah a lot of them take advantage but certainly not all. Its a bad idea to generalise so much because you end up looking a bigot.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Maybe your talking about blacks and puerto-ricans ? Yeah a lot of them take advantage but certainly not all. Its a bad idea to generalise so much because you end up looking a bigot.

Your remarks are more bigoted than any I have made anywhere in this whole forum. I have always mentioned ILLEGALS and yet you single out blacks and puerto-ricans. I think you need to evaluate your own "bigotry-ness"...

ILLEGALS are a strain on the community they live in because of the resources they draw from and never pay into. You can give me they pay to the IRS but don't collect...so you readily admit to them committing Identity fraud, another criminal offense on top of them being ILLEGAL. Then their anchor babies collect free lunches, get food stamps, free books & materials, free health-care (yes free health-care at the clinics)

Just because you might be to naive to notice the destruction in your community, they are a destruction in mine. And when I say ILLEGAL, I mean ILLEGALS not tied to one particular race like your childish mind believes.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Anchor babies that are AMERICANS.

Funny how you want illegals to adhere to the law but have no problem ignoring the law that gives these babies the right to be called Americans.

Not to mention the toll they put on local communities, driving down values and turning them into slums.

Seems like the same argument used against blacks and other minorities.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Seems like the same argument used against blacks and other minorities.

Ah the bigots have come to play tonight. Anyone who is not a ILLEGAL can use the system as it was designed for them. I mention anchor babies who are American but get Food Stamps for their Illegal parents.

More anchors = more assistance, they not only work on seeding the farms but seed each other.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Take your white hood off and breathe for awhile.

Are you so distracted that you don't realize that illegals don't write the laws?

You can stand here all night screaming about how illegals get this benefit and illegals get that benefit, and it leads to the same concept. They only get what the government and employer lets them get.

You spewing your hatred about illegals solves nothing. All it shows is that your impotent when it comes to the issue. You could deport 12 million illegals today and tomorrow the same benefit you scream about will still apply for the next bunch of illegals that find their way into this country.

Keep believing the hype. Once a bigger story comes along or the economy begins to blossom, illegals will once again become old news. Illegals are a big goldmine for politicians.

It saves their butt time and time again.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You are brain dead to the issue, you single out races and spew hate, but can not understand the concept of why the Arizona law reaches to address the issues you mentioned. The FEDS didn't take care of the problem so the states are.

Quit yer' yappin and run back to the border, or get kicked out.

new topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join