Why do you support the ILLEGALS?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by AllIsOne
No matter what you write - and it is pretty much a dimwit white-power-rant - your kind are disappearing into extinction. The world is turning "brown" in color and culture.

Perhaps I am misreading this then. When you juxtapose "his kind" against "brown" it appears you are saying his kind is "white."

Yes, you are misreading it. Have you followed my discussion with that poster? It's easy to take stuff out of context. His kind are the ignorant - and the emphasis is on IGNORANT - Whites that once upheld the segregation laws in this country. Fortunately they are on the way to extinction. Thank you Rosa Parks and Dr. King! We should all be proud of that.

Attributing his feelings or beliefs, (or your interpretation of them, he may not agree you are interpreting them correctly) to all in the group "white" is racist.

Stating that you were happy about your prediction of whites disappearing into extinction is mean spirited at the very least. I think in general we frown on those who wish for the extinction of a whole ethnic group. I know I do.

I hope my statement above illuminates my point. It is physically impossible for me to wish genocide on Whites. My parents are white ...

Diversity is necessary for a strong species. We dont want the whole world to be "brown." We want the variations in color, and other traits. Not because the variations mean that some groups have more value than other groups, but because it safeguards the whole species to have variability.

Sorry, but not sure I can follow you here. Please re-read your first two sentences. From a genetics point of view we have been constantly adapting and transforming homo sapiens. How does nature achieve diversity? It's by mutating the gene pool ... Inbreeding, or maintaining a "pure" genetic line, is the worst you can do.

Perhaps you didnt mean to sound as if you were hoping for the extinction of a whole "race" or color of people, but thats certainly what I got from that post.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Most people do not particularly support illegal immigration. It is the businesses/corporations - in sync with corrupt politicians - that make a huge profit off of that cheap work force.

Let's ask them! Any business owner on here care to explain why he has illegal workers on staff

The problem with enforcing illegal immigration now is that small and medium size business needs cheap labor to be able to compete with big business.

Yes big business normally does not hire illegals but they don't have to because they simply close down manufacturing in north america and move to eastern europe and/or asia. In other words they can afford to uphold illegal immigration rules but in many other aspects their code of conduct is unfair/unethical. That means rules®ulations need to be relooked and adjusted wherever appropriate.

We are both on the same page. I just wanted to clarify a few things.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Sorry, but not sure I can follow you here. Please re-read your first two sentences. From a genetics point of view we have been constantly adapting and transforming homo sapiens. How does nature achieve diversity? It's by mutating the gene pool ... Inbreeding, or maintaining a "pure" genetic line, is the worst you can do.

Well, not to get into a huge genetic spiel here, but yes, inbreeding too closely is bad, but so is not having any diversity in a species. Evolution tends to occur because of "some event." The reason we are different colors is because those colors offered us an advantage in certain climates. Say for instance there was a huge event that changed the climate drastically, killing off most of the population. We might find that those with the most melanin survived when everyone else died off. Or conversely, having less melanin might be the ticket to survival for the species. Or it might be some weird gene that conferred resistance to some virus. Bottom line, you need diversity in a species so that there are lots of types of humans and if something awful happens it increases the odds that there is at least one "type" of human that might survive it and repopulate. (And re-diversify eventually) We really dont want to either pursue "pure" breeds, and inbreeding, or the loss of all diversity into one "medium" type of human. We need all kinds of people, because we never know what nature may throw at us, and who has the winning genetic ticket.

See the moth data for a better idea why variation matters within a species if you arent familiar with this concept.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its also a big problem in human food crops. We have so little diversity, we are risking one or two serious crop diseases coming through and driving us into famine. (Like the potato blight of Ireland did.)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yep, thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yep, thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
They shouldnt get the cash back, they shouldnt get cash at all... mexico's unemployment rate is 3.7%, there are enough jobs in mexico for all of these illegal alien mexicans.

Jobs in which you will make 5 to 10 dollars a day. You want that kind of a job?

but instead of staying in mexico and working for $2.00/hr they come here to do so and drive down our economy, take jobs away from american citizens,

Most illegals make more than 2 dollars an hour which is why they are so keen to get up here in the first place.

all my facts are sourced.

From right wing blogs and PAC's. Excuse me if I take that all with a grain of salt. If you want to complain about welfare your biggest beef should be with white females. They are the largest group of welfare beneficiaries in this country.

The percentages according to the U.S. Government.
39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients

38% black 11,362,000 of 29,900,000

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,000

As you can see that's about 5 million Hispanics. There are said to be between 7 to 20 million illegals. From that number alone, I don't think most of them are getting welfare checks.

The other thing to put into question here is the word Hispanics, that means they may even be from Puertorico, since they are allowed to get food stamps. Since they are legal citizens. We also need to realize that word means 1/2 American and half Spanish usually, which means once again legals.

Now to the coffin man:

I believe that what you are saying is that its fine for American owned companies to go to Mexico open up and pay people $5 Mexican money a day. Now figuring that American money right today is $18 per every $1 Mexican that means these folks are working for about $1 American daily.

Then you wonder why they come here looking for work? Simply put even if they make all of $30 a day working picking tomatoes, or even berries, its way more then what they can make in Mexico. I don't think you will work for $30 a day here? I also dont think you will work for $1 a day.

Unemployment in Mexico? being so low? The reason for that is because 90% of Mexicans are farmers. Or they make tortillas and sell them which is what 3 of my husbands aunts do. they make about $1 a day American, makes you wonder how they even live. Can you live on $1 a day?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I guess you keep pretending not to get it because it is easier to pretend you are arguing with a racist - it must give you the kind of legitimacy you are seldom granted in real life.

Let me state my point even more succintly, in such a way that even you are unable to misunderstand.

It is not 'who' the United States were founded on, rather 'what' they were founded on that is important. The system of republicanism borrowed heavily from the Enlightenment ideas and classical western philosophy: a primacy was placed upon preserving individual liberty and upon constraining the power of government through a system of separation of powers.

These are European ideas and ideals, they are an integral part of European struggles and history and they form the most important part of our heritage: this is absolutely undeniable. Native populations had absolutely no idea back then what these principles meant, so we can safely not credit them for any of it.

Now, multiculturalism intended as various cultures living together. Sure, why not, I will state categorically that I believe it to be extremely enriching.
What I object to is the dissolution of the principles mentioned above which are the very reason you enjoy just about everything you take for granted today.

Allowing millions of illegals into the Country without the necessary integration is to allow for the gradual disappearance of that which is precious above all else. That's 'what', not 'who'. It's about principles, not race.

Do you understand now or will you continue to play ignorant?

Have a look at the rest of the world, and decide for yourself if these principles were important. In large geographical areas of the world free speech is something that can get you shot.

This is not about preserving racial purity, this is about preserving the very principles we owe our freedoms and lives to.

These are the European foundations of America: ideals and principles. Who built the railways is relatively unimportant, anyone could have. The aforementioned ideas however were not here before, didn't fall from the sky and were not imported by Mexicans or any other imnmigrants - they are exclusively due to the European heritage which you are trying so hard to deny, and these ideas were paid for by blood over the course of centuries - they didn't come cheaply.

There is no honest argument to the above facts, now please stop misrepresenting what I am saying.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Sir, your preconceived ideas are clouding your ability to read clearly.

First of all I am European. Ding ...
That's where I've spent 32 years of my life. I was born in Africa and both of my parents are caucasian. Dong ...

I honestly think it is you who doesn't get "it". Our discussion stemmed from me asking you to define the term "American culture". Our rich European cultural background is great, but it is only a part of the culture of this country. It's really that simple

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Defining it as 'great' is insufficient - it simply shows you do not understand the importance of what you have been gifted. Your freedom is our European heritage. Our European heritage is the basis of American culture. Recent additions are just that - additions. Does that mean they are valueless? No!

Put it this way: other contributions are branches on the tree. Jazz? Fantastic! But you will not hear much of that in the soviet style FEMA camps which are coming because you do not care enough to understand and defend what you value not.

It really is that simple.

Whatever, lets forget it, it is not easy for two people to communicate via posts on a conspiracy forum, or share ideas they feel strongly about.

If you are in Paris, Rome, Malta or the S. France anytime soon give me a shout, I'll buy the beers.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Let's agree to disagree.

I insist of having beers with burritos. There's no other way

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hmmm....I doubt any of the Italian restaurants I eat at even know what they are, but if that is your wish - it's a deal. Spicy I take it? PM me when you are anywhere near me...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

it must give you the kind of legitimacy you are seldom granted in real life.

snaaarky.......

Let me state my point even more succintly, in such a way that even you are unable to misunderstand.

Stop acting like your better than other people man.

These are European ideas and ideals, they are an integral part of European struggles and history and they form the most important part of our heritage: this is absolutely undeniable. Native populations had absolutely no idea back then what these principles meant, so we can safely not credit them for any of it.

I've already pointed out this to be false earlier in the thread. I would say Europeans had absolutely no idea back then what these principles meant, which is why they killed Native populations worldwide with impunity. Most freedoms gained under European forms of government are gained by native uprisings and minority groups resistance struggles anyway.

Now, multiculturalism intended as various cultures living together. Sure, why not, I will state categorically that I believe it to be extremely enriching.
What I object to is the dissolution of the principles mentioned above which are the very reason you enjoy just about everything you take for granted today.

If other cultures will dissolve so easily these principles, maybe those principles were flawed in the first place. And why is it, exactly, you feel these other cultures are incapable of working with these principles or even improving upon them?

Allowing millions of illegals into the Country without the necessary integration is to allow for the gradual disappearance of that which is precious above all else. That's 'what', not 'who'. It's about principles, not race.

Have you ever seen Gangs of New york?

Do you understand now or will you continue to play ignorant?

This speaks volumes about how you view yourself in relation to other people.

Have a look at the rest of the world, and decide for yourself if these principles were important. In large geographical areas of the world free speech is something that can get you shot.
This happens in Europe, America, Australia, South Africa, and Palestine/israel too. All regions controlled by Europeans either outright or economically.

These are the European foundations of America: ideals and principles. Who built the railways is relatively unimportant, anyone could have.

The European principles that anyone can do the back-breaking labor except Europeans.

Actually, I'll be in staying in Nice in mid- may for the Cannes Film Fest. I don't see how you can be so well traveled and yet make the statements you do. I'd love to get a beer and have a good debate! u2u me or something.

*edit* to add:
What's your favorite French beer (there is only one correct answer for this....

[edit on 27-4-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi

Originally posted by D377MC

it must give you the kind of legitimacy you are seldom granted in real life.

snaaarky.......

Stop acting like your better than other people man.

Thanks for pointing that out
I've been very fortunate as a producer/composer. A lot of people have heard and purchased/licensed my music. That poster is probably one of 'em

But it's all good. The only French/Belgium beer that matters is Stella Artois

[edit on 27-4-2010 by AllIsOne]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Why should this continue?

Why is it even allowed?

Why do American Citizens stand up for this kind of behavior?

My last question is Why Do you hate AMERICA?

The citizens of America are the most generous citizens in the entire world. When tsunami hit in SE Asia, it was the Americans who provided the MOST monetary relief. When Chile and Haiti were hit with Earthquakes it was the American citizen who provided the MOST monetary relief. Why do you call us Racist, bigots, when all we are trying to do is protect our LANDS. We care about the Nations of the globe, but when we are the ones in trouble and are trying to fight this problem..We get called names.

Americans have always stood up for those outside of our borders, now when it is our turn no one wants to stand up for us. Well, Citizens of the US need to show that they believe in their country will do everything to protects its border.

To those who continue to show support against reform, do you keep your doors open, windows open, and go to sleep soundly knowing you are going to be safe?

I acknowledge your standing on the subject, OP, but I must disagree with your strong pride for your country; apologies if I digress in any of this.

I too live in the United States, provided I was born and raised here my entire life.

However, I have seen many aspects of this country of ours that I simply frown upon.

1: "Why should this continue?"

Well, how are we to stop it? "The Illegals", as you refer to them as, don't just come here to loiter, no. They come here to make something of themselves, at least from what I see.

Since I am of Latino decent, and my mother, father and sisters are immigrants, I'm going to use souther Americans as my example.

I work with my father around our house every day to make it comfortable and to make my mother happy. To do this, we need materials, of course, and we rely on Home Depot for that.

[en.wikipedia.org... For those of you unaware of what the location is]

Home Depot, I kid you not, is crowded tremendously with immigrants without papers or documents establishing their ability to be within America. I don't know how to get them out, truly, I don't. "Go away" won't suffice. Bribing doesn't seem plausible, etc.

So, if you don't want them here, create a petition, make people sign it, take it to the President with a way to support and enforce their defenses on the borders of several probable openings to immigrants.

2: "Why is it even allowed?"

To be honest, many people do not mind illegal immigrants because they are aware they most are here for a reason. It being they need money, they need to escape some trouble, or they want to start a new life. Simple.

3: "Why do American Citizens stand up for this kind of behavior? "

[Refer to #2]

4: "My last question is Why Do you hate AMERICA?"

I don't want to be rude, but, where do you get off on that?
They obviously cannot hate it as strong as you think. or even at all, if they CHOOSE to come here rather than anywhere else. America is recognized as the land of Freedom and Opportunity and as well as one of the wealthiest in economy. They find it as a haven, at least that is what some of my family members have told me, and rely on it to aid their lives.

Regardless of if they hate it or not, America isn't such a glorious place to many other nations due to what they have seen and heard. I refer to you to the wiki video where it shows OUR soldiers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have seen America stand up for others, yes, but at what cost? That they benefit from it as well.

I have seen America ignore others, and at what cost? The ability to hold some sort of trading of something we WANT.

We aren't as generous as you think, erm, well, "know" in your case.

Character limit is up.

~WP~

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by nethawk
As a Native American I'd love to know who it is the OP is talking about.

Just kidding. Best let old dogs lie.

I don't know how or why the other poster even stuck the Native American bit in there. It seems people need to paint the racist brush when they can't put forth a debatable argument.

My only disagreement is with the way people are sympathizing with who cross the border illegally.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

You dont know how or why, or you dont want to open that can of worms?

How does it feel to have people come and take your land, resourses, public funding, social programs and spit on your way of life at the same time, ya i know why you didnt wanna touch this is because its the same thing your crying about now. And you dont want to wear that shoe.

We are not Native Americans becuase there was no America here before us, until you took it, we are first nations people Anishinaabe and now you wanna cry that you can't handle it that the same thing happening to you.

What a racist hypocritical thread, all the haters fit right in to this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

?

Racists? Is that the only paintbrush you have left. Every comment you had thus far was racist this, racist that. Try living outside the racist mindset you have gotten yourself trapped into and see how the world has evolved since Bows and arrows.

What happened with the Indians, ancient Africans, East Indians, Spartans, Mongolians, Nomads, etc tribe etc tribe is part of history. Back then there were no boundaries and if boundaries were set up then the people who set up those boundaries weren't strong enough to maintain them and got displaced.

So get over yourself and the past and try to live in the present and worry about the future. I suggest quit drinking that Hatorade and drop that racist paintbrush down.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Why didn't you finish the quote??

And as they are human yes they are all for it, maybe not you or me but the species as it pertains to them of course this is true, what they want to eliminate themselves?, how foolish is that? They don’t give a crap about the GP, but don’t ever think they don’t want to progress. They wouldn’t do any of this if they didn’t benefit from it.

People stop taking things out of context to prove a point that is obvious!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Only paint brush, give your head a shake your pulling at straws now, seems you have nothing left, go back and read my thread again and see what the issue I raised was, funny you only caught the racist part.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oh ok, wait I forgot to add the poor Indians whose land was taken away from by the evil white man. Is that what you wanted to get from your post.

While you are still trying to understand my reply, look into the history of other continents and think about other tribes that have been displaced to due to the might of the displacer. Unlike other other tribes, the American government even has special privileges and land set aside for the natives. Not to mention they are raking it in with the Casinos, Are you mad that you don't have a Casino?

Now back to looking at ATS,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Wow i am going to leave because your to ignorant to understand what im saying without it being in caps so here goes.

What i said was "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO YOU?" Are you able to read this now. Only diffrence is they arent shooting, or raping your mother when they do it. These people have a lot more sense than that.

Drugs are a BS story your country would have them without illegals, your country demands them from all around the world.

Can you see the question now, how does it feel to have people come into what you have built and take it from you? how does it feel that they take what you think is yours?

Obviously you cant handle it, just by you mocking, and making foolish remarks i can see you lack the capacity to deal with the situation as an adult and only have cinical, sarcastic comments of a child that dont deal with any issues raised, as a matter of fact your point has been destroyed by many other posters so i think you should just give up, its hopeless you can never stop the influx of people coming into your country, our what some believe is their country as well.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by humilisunus]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join