It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im fed up of agrovating trolls grrr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I really hate it when I enter a forum and when someone says something cocky about my posts, I have my own opinion.
People even try put words in your mouth and you reply and everybody disgraces you and for what some idiot troll trying to provoke.

ive come to the conclusion that if I try stick up for myselef I land in
with the mods, but their uncacceptable comments are left there grrrr.

The worst part is when people try to turn it around on you and make you look bad when they have wound you up to reply to say that isn't what I said grrr

im sorry im just grrrrrrrrrrrrring at the min.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

The greatest weapon at your disposal, on the internets as in life, is indifference.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Laugh at them, crack a joke at their expense... pisses them off.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

if i crack a joke the off topic sign will appear!, I have noticed people will annoy you and then say that basically funs over im going to have a
or go have a beer after their personal attacks

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

[edit on 26-4-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well,why are you here on ATS/BTS exactly.

I know you must have good intentions but maybe you should abide by some of the rules that have been established just so we are appearing to be adults.

Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.

Everyone of your posts or threads have shorthand in them.

You have been on this site just a short amount of time and have accumulated a extensive amount of ATS points and are a solid contributor.

You do know that makes you in some sense a "motor mouth".Try responding to existing threads instead of starting new ones.Every time you start a thread it moves someone else down the list and nobody reads or responds to them.

Makes others PO'd when you steal their "thunder" or moment on the soap box,so to speak.

Your avatar is distracting.

Of course that is not you so what are you actually trying to visually say?Look at me?

I have visited your profile and can not ascertain if you are male or female but have read the comments,most who have left comments think you are female,but i don't think so.

Learn to take criticism and don't make jokes on others threads.

You'll make foes quickly by doing that.

You complain about trolls but do you know you may actually be one.

God gave us two eyes and two ears and one mouth for a reason.

To watch and listen twice as much as speaking!

Take a break from starting a thread and just put your two cents worth into responding to others threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

I am a woman not a man.

I have never cracked a joke on another persons form I was referring to the comment that someone said about jokes.

maybe people need to read all the details a little more in posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I hate trolls, anyone who would come to a thread just to start an argument is retarded and probably voted obama and hates america.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i dont believe in insulting anyone,even if i dont agree with him,what hes done to me?
the only thing that makes me angry when some girls get a cute emo pic as theyr profile photo,and everyone has to be good to her like her slave,just couse shes "the girl that likes the creepy stull we like" and shes usualy arrogant.
that sucks,shallow people -_-
i wasnt talking about you.
and why cant i have sexy pic but they cant -_-

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
1. Don't engage in personal attacks. If others did, and anyone reported it, you can be assured they were warned, etc. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

2. If you do some off topic joking, just include some "on-topic" commentary in the same post.

3. If you question a mod's actions, by all means, call them out on it! Use the complaint feature, or U2U the mod, and say "Hey dude, what the hell?"

4. Try not to respond to personal attacks...that way THAT person's position is weakened, and YOU look like the bigger person for rising above it (strengthening your position).

5. It's the Internet, of course people will try and twist your words around...simply clarify, and the tactic ceases to be effective.

Best of luck to you in all of your future Troll encounters...

new topics

top topics

join