It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange building on the moon...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Soon technology will be so good at faking pictures and/or computer simulations that I will not be able to tell what is real or fake even more!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Phage

Who are you, and what have you done with Phage?

Way too many quips and displays of humour from you lately...that together with the avatar change, tells me you are an impostor using Phages' account.

Not like 'old' Phage at all, is the 'new' Phage a son or daughter, i wonder?

A conspiracy in the making?

I like the "new Phage"!!!! He's become a lot more selective in his posts as WAY too often, when he does respond in a thread, HE becomes the new subject. A purposeful blend of intelligence and strategic humor. Brilliant

Regarding the OP video, there are a lot better "fakes" out there. Look for them if you must. I think this one has been debunked to my satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this one deserves a HOAX title.
This is total BS :!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just realized that the OP registered his account the same day this video was uploaded. I checked some of his 20 posts to see what he was interested in and this post i thought was interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He bumped a thread that hadn't had replies since 2008. Guess what the post is?

Im coming clean about my HOAX video

So obviously he can be legit, or he could be lying. My feeling is the OP found the video or created it himself and uploaded it to youtube and came here to bring attention to it. He is either a brand new member or another member creating a new account to get views on his youtube account. The video already has 8,000 views and he is NOT responding to peoples questions regarding the video. HOAX IT

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just look at the camera movements!

This is a blatant hoax...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yep...looks like a high school hoax.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
worst fake moon i ever seen. did he use a cardboard cutout for the 1st part of the video?

THAT is extremely funny, notice the camera shake and the zoom in, totally done with a model of the moon surface, what an idiot whoever made the video, to much time on their hands!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I study video production stuff and I'm about to graduate.. The first sequence looks an obvious hand held camera, judging by the shakiness. Plus you can see the light source on the surface. the edges are too dark and the center is overly lit. The second/third are a little bit harder to see through though. it looks like it was freeze framed so u can't see any shakiness. Anyone who studies video should be able to see that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know if the video is a fake or not, but I am sure I could be a more convincing job.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join