It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia allegedly kills the Polish Pres. & elite- So What?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis0123

Me, too...

History does tend to your side of the conversation, though...damn it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis0123

It was more than some officers. It was 85,000 people killed there. Amazing.

Yes, this could have been just an accident but how many air accidents outside Russia do we hear reports (and video sounds) of Gun Shots? I would venture to say...... ZERO.

Guess we can say Only in Russia! Well, Maybe China, N Korea, Iran, and South America--- Oh nevermind-just another everyday occurrence. Move along people.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Aside from being a cowardly attack? .. So what? .. Elite? .. I think you have a misunderstanding of what he was compared to his rival .. he refused a Russian gas deal, then found gas in Poland that upped European gas reserves 44% in a single year. Then he was murdered, along with his staff, and his opponent immediately signs a deal for 23 years of gas imports 100% from Russia even though they just found massive reserves inside Polish borders!

No .. Poland can't do anything to Russia.. true.. but hopefully it solidifies the peoples resolve that Isolationism is preferable than being raped and discarded by the likes of Russia or the EU.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aaa2500

I see you have a high opinion of Putin. So do I. I respect him for what he has done for Russia but I also don't trust him.

He not only brought many good things to Russia and it's people but he also has re-kindled some bad things from Rusia's past-just calling them different names.

Sorry we disagree on this topic. Feel free to check out some on my threads from the last few weeks-about Russian and it's miltary. I think you'll see they are doing more than posturing.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyjack
This event for the Russians is a very fortuitous & happy accident if they never did it I bet they were praying for it.

This statement reveals a great deal about your racist and delusional world view.

After the Alexander Litvinenko incident in the UK I would put nothing past Russia.

IF Russia was involved.

Even a surprise attack on the USA during the middle of a natural disaster would not suprise me, say like an eruption in Yellowstone coinciding with a big earthquake in San Francisco / California.

This is an irrational statement, designed to prey on peoples fear. An attck on the USA would cost Russia more than 100 million casualties, irradiate all 13 timeszones and start ww3. Russia is not inclined to start a world war, when they are under no threat. Both the USA and Russia prefer the the status quo... Better the devil you know and all that.

Moreover, Russia only have to wait. The USA is a declining power, spending itself out of existence. America wants both guns and butter and don't mind charging it on the big credit card.

The USA are spreading themselves too thin if I hated the USA the way the Russians do I would pretend to be friends & then strike while they are weak.

Russians don't hate the US... Like most people in europe and asia, they feel sorry for you, and recognise that you, as a people, have a long way to go before you reach maturity.

They are devious if they decide the time is right & the Chinese are happy to lend a hand I feel they will strike. If it is a swift action they could very well paralyse the whole world.

More racism and fear. China has serious ambitions in asia and the pacific, even in Russia, whereas Russia has been largely contained. They don't have the same strategic goals, in fact, China would like to own part of Russia, and Russia knows this.

Originally posted by anon72
I see you have a high opinion of Putin. So do I. I respect him for what he has done for Russia but I also don't trust him.

Never trust any politician.

He not only brought many good things to Russia and it's people but he also has re-kindled some bad things from Rusia's past-just calling them different names.

Well, after the USSR disintegrated, the west were roaming the FSU like they owned the place. Yeltsin was a traitor, a dictator, a coupmaker, a US puppet, but most of all a cleptocrat. He created the oligarchs and they kept him in power. Putin only had 2 options, continue the cleptocracy until the country broke apart or actually lead the country towards a future. He chose the latter option, and he did quite well.

Sorry we disagree on this topic. Feel free to check out some on my threads from the last few weeks-about Russian and it's miltary. I think you'll see they are doing more than posturing.

But why do you feel it is a problem. The US is involved in 2 outright wars, a couple of wars by proxy and who knows how many intelligence operations in countries all around the world. I would say that that is far more than posturing. Russia has exactly the same right as the US has to improve and expand it's armed forces, and so does china.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aaa2500

Russia has exactly the same right as the US has to improve and expand it's armed forces, and so does china.

Perhaps. I just believe that the USA has better intentions-at least are nicer and more giving when they do posture.

Russia won't start a war with the US, unless they think they can deliever a knock out blow-alone or with others. They will however, start regional conflicts and takeovers. I would say similar to how the Germans started.

Thats just me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Perhaps. I just believe that the USA has better intentions-at least are nicer and more giving when they do posture.

The intentions of any ruling elite of any empire is money and power. The ways they go about it are usually the same.

Russia won't start a war with the US, unless they think they can deliever a knock out blow-alone or with others.

Russia won't start a war with the US, period!

They will however, start regional conflicts and takeovers. I would say similar to how the Germans started.

You mean as the CIA did in Ukraine, Georgia, the stans etc. and pretty much every eastern country since 1991.

The german involvement with the undermining of Yugoslavia was a joint EU+NATO+ÚS operation, designed to benefit the EU as well as the US, not just the US alone.

The CIA is in every country, transporting weapons and drugs, running banks, laundering money, seating and unseating governments, bribing and killing people right and left.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join