It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia allegedly kills the Polish Pres. & elite- So What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What are we gonna do about it?

Seriously. If you think about it from a sinister way of things, it soulds like a perfect plan to bump off a large number of enemies. It was Poland's error to allow so many important people to travel together. They let their suspicions and guard down. They dropped their gloves.....

If Russia had planned this ahead of time-for whatever reasons, brillant. Having the plane come to a remote military base, mix up the run way lights, speak bad Russian on the radio to the pilot. A team of assissins waiting to run into the ruins to finish off any surivors. Wow, that is some serious and determined people to pull that off. Oh, the fog-that was a sign to Putin to DO IT!

The to have Putin in charge of the investigation! The fox in the hen house-and he is hungry! Even if it wasn't his plan or no plan at all. Nothing of anything that would put Russia in a negative light will ever make it to the rest of the world. He couldn't risk it.

What are the Polish people gonna do? Get all worked up and retaliate with some type of attack? NO. They can't do squat-except take what happen. They can stand around all day in the streets bitc-ing but that isn't going to change anything.

The world leaders backing away like nobodys business. Russia building up its military on a large scale basis, the US and its allies are tied up in the Middle East, all the surrounding countries buried their heads a long time ago. I don'lt see anyone else making a rally call to do anything, much less to get the truth out about what happened.

This could end up being the biggest conspiracy to hit modern times-if Russia planned this-because they are going to get away with it. And it just maybe the start of something much bigger.

I think Russia is beginning to Roar. I just don't think anyone is listening or willing to do anything about it.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I watched a video that someone posted about this and apparantly thier was gunshots in it or soemthing,seems a little weird to me

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Seriously. If you think about it from a sinister way of things, it soulds like a perfect plan to bump off a large number of enemies. It was Poland's error to allow so many important people to travel together. They let their suspicions and guard down. They dropped their gloves.....

You know, this whole Russia evil, Putin evil is getting old. You really need to get a new arch enemy.

Putin is unlikely to have done even a percent of what he is being accused of by you modern coldwariers. It's as if there's a switch that goes off in your brains whenever something involving Russia happens, and you go all crazy with speculation and demonisation.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the media and western society in general, there is an irrational fear and hatred towards Russia, because people are conditioned to only see Russia as evil, and russians as evil.

Oh, the fog-that was a sign to Putin to DO IT!

Putin isn't Stalin.

The to have Putin in charge of the investigation! The fox in the hen house-and he is hungry! Even if it wasn't his plan or no plan at all. Nothing of anything that would put Russia in a negative light will ever make it to the rest of the world. He couldn't risk it.

You are putting the cart before the horse here and assuming that this was anything other than an accident.

Actually Putin is the best bet to find the reason. He is very efficient and intelligent, and he is not likely to be satisfied with 'pilot error' as the FAA usually is.

The world leaders backing away like nobodys business. Russia building up its military on a large scale basis, the US and its allies are tied up in the Middle East, all the surrounding countries buried their heads a long time ago. I don'lt see anyone else making a rally call to do anything, much less to get the truth out about what happened.

What is wrong with Russia modernising and improving their armed forces?

As for the truth... Are you talking about the truth or your predetermined biased view of what happened?

This could end up being the biggest conspiracy to hit modern times-if Russia planned this-because they are going to get away with it.

Or it may just be an accident.

And it just maybe the start of something much bigger.

You hope?!

I think Russia is beginning to Roar. I just don't think anyone is listening or willing to do anything about it.

So what if Russia is posturing, every country does that. Why should anyone do anything about it?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sometimes in this world things happen at times and are just accidents, but seem like something sinister. It was an accident.

But you could blame the west too, plenty of reasons for them too.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This event for the Russians is a very fortuitous & happy accident if they never did it I bet they were praying for it.

After the Alexander Litvinenko incident in the UK I would put nothing past Russia.

Even a surprise attack on the USA during the middle of a natural disaster would not suprise me, say like an eruption in Yellowstone coinciding with a big earthquake in San Francisco / California.

The USA are spreading themselves too thin if I hated the USA the way the Russians do I would pretend to be friends & then strike while they are weak.

They are devious if they decide the time is right & the Chinese are happy to lend a hand I feel they will strike. If it is a swift action they could very well paralyse the whole world.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It was Poland's error to allow so many important people to travel together.

Actually, it appears they can't find many of the bodies that were supposedly on the plane. The latest conspiracy is that many of those people weren't even on that plane. They were kidnapped and killed, and the people behind it all just said they were on the plane.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In all likelihood it was an accident. If it was an assassination, sponsored by the Russians, what do they gain from this? Poland isn't likely to roll over for them, not with Europe likely to come to their aid.

A more responsive govt. put into power? Possibly...but again, if Russian involvement were to be proven... Wow... The poo would surely hit the fan.

Killing that many people at one fell swoop? Secrets like that don't generally stay secret...someone will squeal.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Everyone misses the point as far as motive is concerned.
Poland is to Russia what Cuba was to America during the Cuban missile crisis.

Missile shield deal adds to tension between East and West
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

True enough... But how would doing something like this help lower those strains?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

but they do get another crack at polands political wheel , what with them allowing the US to put patriot missile batteries in poland... just a thought

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yes, they do. Whether or not, it was an actual assassination, or not... A win/win situation for the Russians.

The next few months are going to be interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

whats the latest word on that video? has it been confirmed yet?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

He's right, and you cant help but to draw parallels between the Cuban Missile Crisis of '62-63 to whats going on between Israel and Hezbollah now.

Ive seen the footage of the Gunshots and it was discovered recently that one of the shooters was caught on film halfway thru the recording. Ill link the thread that has the videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

I agree with the original poster that just the fact that Putin wants to lead the investigation proves Russia has something to hide. And war cant be too much of out of the realm of possibility with the US placing Patriot Defense Missiles on the border of Poland facing Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This could end up being the biggest conspiracy to hit modern times-if Russia planned this-because they are going to get away with it. And it just maybe the start of something much bigger.

Well I guess it could be a conspiracy if the video was found to be a hoax, and the guy who filmed the shots fired at the Polish plane found still alive...... But I have yet not seen any proof of that, until then this seems to be a real event.

I believe Russia will end up paying for this in one way or another, I hear no roar from Russia, they are silent as a grave, they know payback will be hell to pay.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

I've heard nothing one way or another... I'm curious to see what is said about it by "experts"...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

if Russian involvement were to be proven... Wow... The poo would surely hit the fan.

That's what I am trying to point out with this thread. I don't think poo would hit the fan. No one to throw it. The Poles don't have the ba--s, means, ability and/or desire to do anything.

I know that sound cruel but it is what it is. Russia, if involved in a sinster plot, could very well get away with a "Perfect Crime". In the sense no one will be able to do anything or want to do anything in retaliation etc.

Great responses so far folks. Thanks for your input. Feel free to F&S as to bring attention to the tread to get more great members coming in and chiming in. Have a good weekend.

You know, Poland better hope Russia can't be proven any invlovement-They will be go down as a county bit time, just as they are growing better than all around them. Hmmmmmm-

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

In a military sense, you're correct. Poland wouldn't dare... There are other ways, however, to make the Russians pay dearly. Assuming, of course, they had anything to do with this. It seems way too blatant an act...the Russians are capable of subtlety...and subtle this ain't, if anything sinister indeed happened...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The very reason the Polish leaders were going there was to memorialize a Russian massacre of Polish officers. They killed all those Polish officers, yet no one was punished. Russia knows they can do it and get away with it. No one is going to stand up to Russia.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis0123

No one is going to stand up to Russia.

Assuming this is an assassination, and it's proven, of the Polish govt. leadership, or at least a goodly portion of it, there will be all sorts of folks, countries standing up to the Russians... This isn't the Soviet Union anymore...

The circumstances of the Kaytn Forest Massacre in comparison to this are not quite the same...

The powers involved are not allies fighting an enemy just as horrific... Poland isn't a conquered nation being subverted by a global superpower against their will.

Should incontrovertible evidence surface of Russian involvement, things will get sticky very quickly... What exactly will happen? I'm not that smart, I've no idea... That would be an act of war. Poland is a member/ally of NATO, and the United States... Safe to say, an air of Cold War, at the least, would exist...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join