It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ufo Sighting- Share your opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello,
Now i'd like to tell you of a Ufo sighting i had when i was a child, now i just want to see what you guys think of it,was it my imagination because i was young or do you think i actually saw it. I'll get started now.

I was 12 at the time and near were i live thier is a park were we played alot so it was a really sunny day beautiful weather, and i took my sister down with me along with some friends we played for a few hours and it started to rain a little then out of the blue thunder and lightening started and it started raining hard. Now one of the kids i was with saw something between the clouds and started crying, we all looked up at it as it went past covered by the clouds but yo could make out symbols on the bottom of this ship or whatever it was. i can describe them to you.

The symbol was like a curved bowl with no lid and in the bowl sat like a pyramid shape with a flat top thier was also one next to it like 3 little arrow head shapes.

Now we all saw it that day and i was scared now the second one kid said thier here to get us we ran and i mean ran home, i banged on my front door for my mom to open and i cryed till she came. Now i dont know if i saw it or not or whether it was my imagination but my sister and the other kids all told people about it. untill they grew up my sister wont even talk about it now.

So i'd like your input on this guys it would mean alot to me to get your views.

Was it my imagination or did i really see it.

I've tried to make the grammer better than my last thread sorry but this is the best i can do

Anon72 suggested i make a picture of teh symbols i saw so i have posted uploaded to the media bit of this site and link is below. would have put so you could see pic but i dont know how.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Interesting. Need more info.

Can you make a sketch and put it on here for us to see of what you remember of the events?

S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I have no way to draw it on paper and then upload but i can do one on paint try and make it look similar. i`ll get on that now and post to first post

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There have been sightings of craft with strange symbols on them but the only one I can think of right now is the UMMO case from the 60s. Pic here -
crapfromspaceandtime.blogspot.com...

Then there's the famous Socorro/Lonnie Zamora UFO sighting. The symbol on that one sound a tad closer to your description. (That happened round about the time I was born btw, they were dropping me off.
)

aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

More recently someone saw a flying triangle silently go over their head and when he looked up he saw a little yellow sign with instructions that said "pull here" or something similar. But that was probably one of ours.

What year was your sighting?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by wigit]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Probably,
lol Pull here

I`ve added a link to the symbols i drew on paint i`d put them in post but i dont knwo how to make them show.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You yourself are not clear on this recollection, and even support this with stating that it was your imagination.
You start out saying that it was a sunny day, beautiful weather, and that you were in the park playing. Perhaps you were playing too hard and fainted, your vision became cloudy. This is why your friend was crying. They were frightened by your collapse. The unconsciousness mind plays tricks on us and perhaps the symbols you saw while looking up in the sky were actually tree branches. If these delusions continue, I highly recommend seeing your physician. There are medications for this, and even therapists. The first step is to recognize that you have a problem. Now don't worry, denial is the first hurdle for you to conquer.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Erm i think i would remember if i fainted, and what do you mean i need medication and saying i`m delusional or you insulting me because i take offence to what you Just said i might report you.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You asked for opinions, and you have mine.
I wish good health to you.
Please review my signature.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think its brave of you to share that experience in light of how people are so often ridiculed around over things like this.

To be honest with you I dont feel like you've given us enough information to really get a clear idea of whether this really happened or not. Have you talked to any of the other kids about what you guys saw? In my opinion that would be the first place I would look for some type of verification. If the other kids recall something a long the same lines then there you go...you know "something" happened. What exactly that "something" is is still unclear, Im sure you get the idea.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of or seen those symbols you've described either. That's not saying they werent there or that I dont believe you...I've just never seen them before nor have I heard of a sighting in which someone else has seen them. I've been following Ufology pretty closely for a little more than ten years...that doesnt make me any kind of expert at all...but I guess what I'm saying is that alot of us around here have heard very similar stories, we've even had similar experiences. This is a type of experience that transcends all walks of life. I know it was probably real to you and whether it actually happened or not it's still something you experienced (even if it was in your head).

Anyway, it would be really helpful if you had some more information or more importantly an account from another witness. I'm sure a photo is nonexistent so I wont even go there. Good luck with you search for truth...just remember not to take yourself too seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
I think its brave of you to share that experience in light of how people are so often ridiculed around over things like this.

To be honest with you I dont feel like you've given us enough information to really get a clear idea of whether this really happened or not. Have you talked to any of the other kids about what you guys saw? In my opinion that would be the first place I would look for some type of verification. If the other kids recall something a long the same lines then there you go...you know "something" happened. What exactly that "something" is is still unclear, Im sure you get the idea.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of or seen those symbols you've described either. That's not saying they werent there or that I dont believe you...I've just never seen them before nor have I heard of a sighting in which someone else has seen them. I've been following Ufology pretty closely for a little more than ten years...that doesnt make me any kind of expert at all...but I guess what I'm saying is that alot of us around here have heard very similar stories, we've even had similar experiences. This is a type of experience that transcends all walks of life. I know it was probably real to you and whether it actually happened or not it's still something you experienced (even if it was in your head).

Anyway, it would be really helpful if you had some more information or more importantly an account from another witness. I'm sure a photo is nonexistent so I wont even go there. Good luck with you search for truth...just remember not to take yourself too seriously.

well i`ve attempted to talk to some of the others i was with when it happend and my friends paul,clair,sarah dont remember but my friend tony said he did see something but isnt sure what it was. and well my sister when i asked her just told me to f off and then said i dont want to talk about it.

Thats all i can say i know thiers not much more info but this did happen 8 years ago.

my sister seemed a little scared when i asked her aswell but not sure if that matters

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

When you said you have never seen them before i thought i`d go google alien symbols and i douna site with symbols similar to mine.

Apparntly some abductee saw them not sure if its real or not. and no idea how to confirm the sites got legit info

www.abduct.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think you really saw something. The vivid description of the symbols is rare in any UFO sighting. The fact that you can describe symbols on it is pretty amazing. I, myself have seen two UFOs. Once when I was a little kid and another when I was 17. I tried for a long time to understand why I saw what I saw and why it mocked the movements of my car, but I have never come to a complete understand. Also, I have had intuition of aliens visiting me albeit it is a rare occurrence that happens like once in five years but nonetheless I do believe that the aliens work through us supernaturally at times. I do not know their purpose or anything but I know they toy with me.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Well i've enjoyed reading your post thankyou

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That was an awesome experience. You know as a small kid growing up near the mountains in Pa,. I remember a small group of us (ranging in ages from 4-6 yrs old) walking up into the wooded foothills of a mountain and just looking around. I had no ideas of the dangers lurking up there, such as bear, deer etc. I remember no UFO experiences at that time, but do remember seeing actual dinosaur fossils imbedded in the large rock up there. It was great having the wonderment of a childs curiosity. Too bad there isnt way to paste your symbols into Google and have it find that actual image from another encounter.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

that would actually be an interesting thing for google to add but i doubt they would do it.

makes it too easy for people.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hey, interesting thread, would you post us some links to the alien-symbol sites you've been using?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Here you go.

I found Symbols matching from Abduct.com the link to the page were the symbols are located is here. www.abduct.com...

I`m also still searching other sites to see if i can come up with any other matches i`ll update if i do find any.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by True-seer]Spelling

Ok i`ve finished searching all the top 10 page of google results for alien symbols and i cant seem to find anymore matching symbols.

If you have any more ideas please tell me and i`ll get right on it i`ve about researched as much as i can on symbols i`ve even gone through egytian,celtic,wiccah,and various other symbols and have found nothing that corresponds to the Symbols i saw except for the ones from abduct.com.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good work. Could use more solid proof, but it's a start.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by empathy5975

I also wish i could find more solid evidence....but sadly i think i`ve broke google....maybe webot picked me up trying to find thee symbols

top topics

join