It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad has all the dirt on Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Mossad isn't the favorite group of anybody except Israelis and even then there's diverse opinions about whether Mossad is good or bad for Israel. But one thing you can't deny about em - they are the best and by this I mean the very best intelligence gathering group in the world.

As somebody who's not Jewish by ancestry or religion (Jews are not a race), my view is that conspiracy theories about the reality of Jewish power are to a big extent bunk. What IS true is that they are remarkably well organised (as they have to be) in their power structures and Mossad's power is the kind that gives Israel huge leverage.

Mossad makes it their business (like all intelligence agencies do) to find out the weaknesses and the hidden dirt of the lives of world/national/state leaders and politicians. This knowledge is just another weapon to be used if support for Israel isn't forthcoming - and even if it is.

Don't expect Obama's public posturing about new Jewish settlements to actually mean anything. Around the time he published his book Mossad would have been very interested in this Black politician who clearly was making major moves by publishing his autobiography etc.

But they also would have known about him before courtesy of his links to various groups and the patronage shown to him post university. It's Mossad's business to know everything about American politicians because of the US' influence in the world and alliance with Israel. If Obama was born in Kenya then be assured Mossad will have the bureaucratic evidence on file.

IF that Hawaiian birth registration is just that - a birth registered with Hawaii although Obama was born outside of Hawaii because for some time people could get their kids a Hawaiian birth certificate if they were born elsewhere (see The Obama Timeline on the net - google or yahoo it) - Mossad knows and has evidence. Why haven't they come out and said anything? Because it's more useful to them unsaid publicly.

Mossad and through them the Israeli govt can use this and any dirt they've dug up on Obama (and there's probably way more than just a 'bit of blow' and pot smoking). They don't have to make it public. Using evidence of criminal actions and scandalous private doings is a standard practice in politics, in the entertainment industry, anywhere there is power and money at the significant levels.

Don't expect anything for real to come out of Obama's posturing. Israel has everything it needs to know about him and will use it. If he isn't entitled to be the President it will come out. Probably not during his presidency but the truth will come out as it always does about public figures.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's said that a master spy of Israel is working in the whitehouse, I wonder who it is Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Source please?

Second line.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Since when did a supposition about a President become a conspiracy?

I appreciate your own opinion on this subject, but it is your own opinion unless you supply some sources for how you came about this thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree that the Mossad has the dirt on Obama, but I also believe that Obama has the dirt on Israel as well. While the CIA is also most likely in the know, Obama has his own dirt files on Israel regarding 911 and as such the blackmail going on behind the scenes is in my mind the real cause of all the heated tension going on in the public between Obama and Netanyahu of Israel.

With so much black mail and tit for tat going on, it makes me wonder where it will end. While some say a WWIII will evolve from this dispute, I can see Obama using the power of the USA to counter any Israeli black mail attempt by directly threatening Israel with annihilation or by threatening to reveal Israeli involvement in 911 which if revealed would undermine years of Israeli world domination planning. Obama knows exactly what is going on and time will tell just how this turns out.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you know the basics (doesn't have to be extensive research like that of some of us) on intelligence agencies you'll know why I don't have to 'provide sources'.

I'm drawing attention to the way intelligence agencies operate and how in the case of the best intelligence gathering agency in the world (Mossad), if Obama was truly born outside US territory like Kenya then they know and they have proof. M-15 and the CIA come way behind Mossad for knowing everything there is to know about the powerful who are running countries or are figureheads for those running countries, and the rank and file politicians.

The FBI under Hoover was nowhere near an organisation like Mossad or M-15 and it was notorious for knowing all the things that politicians and the powerbrokers and powerful did. As Kennedy said bluffing to somebody, "Boy the dirt he has on those senators", not mentioning the dirt Hoover had carefully gathered to make sure he couldn't be fired when Kennedy took office.

Countries' leaders/politicians always have to be careful about what they've done and what they're doing because they can be compromised by it. China has a deserved reputation for its 'honeypot' traps in which foreign representatives are lured into sexual activities which are videod and then used to gain concessions. The Soviet Union used these activities as a big part of its modus operandi.

It's not just Obama who has been and is under scrutiny from Mossad as well as M-15 which can be just as ruthless and is also an expert at digging up past and present indiscretions of world/nation leaders and politicians. I didn't say Kenya is Obama's real birthplace - I said 'IF' he wasn't born in Hawaii then the truth will out when Mossad wants it to come out.

And I recommend anybody with an open mind to go and have a look at The Obama Timeline on the net. The guy who has that site obviously is right wing but there's a lot of plausibility in some of the stuff he draws attention to. Hawaii DID issue birth certificates to kids who weren't born there. It doesn't naturally follow that Obama was one of those kids but it is something to be looked into.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry, didn't see Max Black's post. Good points.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I agree that the Mossad has the dirt on Obama, but I also believe that Obama has the dirt on Israel as well.

The era of the "Mexican Standoff"

The above quote can be restated as follows:

"I agree that the Clintons have the dirt on Obama, but I also believe that Obama has the dirt on the Clintons as well"

Zero, in his arrogance may well overplay his hand with Israel, the Clintons, AND Blagovitch..

Gonna get interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dontbelievehype

i agree with most of what youve said but have two disagreements.
1st jews most definatly are a race.
2nd it was more than just a bit of blow in obamas past. larry sinclair said he did crack coc aine with obama and they engaged in homosexual relations. obamas got more garbage hidden in his past than almost any president weve had yet. he is more than compromised, and he will do whatever his masters tell him.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mossad, CIA, British Intelligence etc work together to protect the Elite.
Elite meaning... Bankers and their corporate interests.

No president elected, inaugurated, or nominated under a "void of course" moon survived his presidency unscathed. Obama has all 3 "void of course"

Is Obama counterfeit ? ....It would be a surprise if he wasn't...The entire political and monetary system is counterfeit.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Even if the Mossad did go public with any dirt, how believable would their "evidence" be? Their credibility really took a hit with the forged passport fiasco.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I disagree with the passport/credibility issue. Do you honestly believe Mossad didn't think there would be cameras all over that hotel in Dubai? They move with ruthlessness and discretion as a matter of course.

When they are willing to do what they did with other countries' nationals' passports and have themselves on surveillance videos, there is a reason.

I believe part of it (if not all) was to send the message that they will do whatever it takes to crush Hamas and other groups like them. The disguise to get close to the Hamas guy was the important thing - it served its purpose to get their prey but the fact that their faces were on camera for the world to see and they used others' passports tells you that they didn't care who knew. It was a message to Hamas, Syria, Iran - and the US.

I believe they were also telling the Obama admin to go take a hike - they will do whatever it takes. What they did there was completely deliberate, it wasn't botched at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Just so we're straight since you didn't provide any evidence. This is all a figment of your imagination. One that by a staggering coincidence vilifies Israel, Obama, and explains the birther theory. How convenient.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by haterproof]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Source please?

Second line.

I second that.
Source please!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype
I disagree with the passport/credibility issue. Do you honestly believe Mossad didn't think there would be cameras all over that hotel in Dubai? They move with ruthlessness and discretion as a matter of course.

When they are willing to do what they did with other countries' nationals' passports and have themselves on surveillance videos, there is a reason.

I believe part of it (if not all) was to send the message that they will do whatever it takes to crush Hamas and other groups like them. The disguise to get close to the Hamas guy was the important thing - it served its purpose to get their prey but the fact that their faces were on camera for the world to see and they used others' passports tells you that they didn't care who knew. It was a message to Hamas, Syria, Iran - and the US.

I believe they were also telling the Obama admin to go take a hike - they will do whatever it takes. What they did there was completely deliberate, it wasn't botched at all.

I could not have said this any better. This was a message to the "mess-I-ah" and the the others of mall content.
a star to you, and S&F to the OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof

Just so we're straight since you didn't provide any evidence. This is all a figment of your imagination. One that by a staggering coincidence vilifies Israel, Obama, and explains the birther theory. How convenient.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by haterproof]

I recommend you change your handle to hatertroll. You're another one who's registered here to troll around and bait those who question Obama/Democrats whoever.

The hate comes from you buddy - there's no way a genuine participant in this forum who's keen to debate conspiracies and the secrecy which instruments of power operate in would troll an 'answer' the way you did.
But thanks for showing yourself - you don't get any further benefit from me in the way of answers.

As far as Mossad is concerned - you're either as thick as a swamp or illiterate if your ignorance is real and not pretend. You can get any number of serious research books and expose books on Mossad/CIA/M-15/J Edgar Hoover/The Russi and Soviet Intelligence agencies etc etc if you want to learn what the intelligence game is about.

As for 'villifying' Israel - any poster without your agenda can see your assertion is garbage. If you want to look at sources (I've already referred you to how you can familarise yourself with the history and purposes of intelligence agencies) then Mossad itself offers the best evidence by the recent blatant assassination of a Hamas leader in Dubai, using passports of other countries' nationals.

In the real world that you don't inhabit (in between your paychecks from Democrats sources for cruising around the net and trolling everybody who likes to think about issues) the last we all heard was political assassinations are definitely not legal in Dubai and other countries, especially when committed by people who stole others' passports to do it.
Regardless of who does it.

Nail in your coffin - enjoy the silence!

top topics

join