It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Soultion to illegal immigration that will Work!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well I think I have the surefire Solution to putting a stop to illegal immigration.

Why do they come here illegally?

1) Cause they can make a lot more Money and Provide a better life for themselves and their family.

2) The Mexican Government is more Corrupt than ours ( hard to believe I know )

3) They can keep the fruits of their labor by avoiding the income tax.

4) Welfare / Food Stamps

5) Lots of jobs that Americans won't do ( for crap slave wages )

Solution:

1) Fine any Employer of more than 5 employees $1,000,000 per Illegal caught working for them. ( not such cheep labor now )

2) Treat anyone that Illegally enters this country as a potential terrorist. ( after all they snuck in )

3) Offer a better worker Visa Program and make it mandatory for all that come to pay up like everyone else or get deported never to return. Also the Employer should provide benefits as they would be expected to for any normal citizen.

4) Like the AZ law that just passed they must be able to prove they are here legally.

I think this would work well providing that the Federal Government enforces the immigration laws on the books as well, and allow the states to help in enforcement.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Another possible solution, which I know many would disagree with (especially the rich people in Mexico):

Make Mexico the 51st state.

They'd have access to all the rights of any US citizen, the US would increase it's tax base, and we'd have a lot less border to guard.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well its very likely they already are under SPP. We have a North American Union already with Nafta.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
aha your title is funny

second

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I think those are all very good ideas. S&F

So many people are saying what's wrong with the new bill while not offering any solutions.

Good job

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The biggest problem with illegal immigration (illegal aliens) is the apathy of the majority of the public at large.
A very simple solution to the immigration problem is to make temporary documentation easier to attain. They can remain in the country so long as they provide proof that they are gainfully employed and paying taxes quarterly. Also if they are on the welfare/foodstamp roles for more than two quarters,or arrested in any criminal activity they should be deported.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Nope, they're not a state until they're a state. They're still their own country, our flag still has but 50 stars.

I see what you're sying, though.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yeah...

But I do wonder what Obama ment when he said, " I've been to 57 states so far and I think I have 2 to go".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
HERES A SOLUTION.

BECOME A CITIZEN LEGALLY!

oh noez!!11
oh em gee!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Let's just find a way to let RICH Mexicans into the country, then tax them.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Good question.
I guess he meant "I'm much to important to know how to count".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Now Come on ... you know the truly rich don't pay taxes ... they have their slaves pay it for them!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why do you think we need the rich Mexicans?

BTW, do "personal assistants" = slaves?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well you know, Knowing how to Count is not a pre-requsit to be President. Then again Common Sense is Not that all Common either.

Obama will likely push Amnesty through and that way AZ will then be in Villation of Federal law.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Attrition Through Enforcement
A Cost-Effective Strategy to Shrink the Illegal Population

The principle behind Attrition Through Enforcement is that living illegally in the United States will become more difficult and less satisfying over time when the government – at ALL LEVELS – enforces all of the laws already on the books.
The goal is to make it extremely difficult for unauthorized persons to live and work in the United States.
There is no need for taxpayers to watch the government spend billions of their dollars to round up and deport illegal aliens; they will buy their own bus or plane tickets back home if they can no longer earn a living here.

www.numbersusa.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I don't think obama will be able to push amnesty through.
We The People WILL Have a Fit
and he knows it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I have always thought that simply taking the annual foreign aid budget that we give Mexico, I think its like $4bn and dedicting $10M each time we find an illegal. If they commit a crime here, $100M.

We should also go into every prison in the US and deport every illegal all in one day. Just bring them all to the border one day with troops and let them go home and keep the troops there.

Financial penalties to Mexico needs to be a major part of any solution

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I live on a farm. These Mexicans aren't making slave wages. In fact, they make more than professionals with university degrees. More than doctors, lawyers, and professors. I know people who have hired illegals, and they all get paid the same as the Americans, which is way above minimum wage. As for benefits, they don't need them, because the county hospital will allow them to go to the emergency room for any problem big or small, and the county is required to treat them. I don't get why they call them "unskillled laborers." The things they do seem to require lots of skills. It's not that Americans don't want the jobs, they simply don't have the training to do the jobs in the first place. All these Mexicans do, and they keep the skills amongst themselves by speaking Spanish to one another. Some even own their own farms back in Mexico. I am not kidding you, they drive around in Escalades.
[edit on 24-4-2010 by Nemesis0123]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Nemesis0123]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm all for this thread and any possible solutions. The thing is, the government doesn' t want to hear even common sense solutions. They could have taken care of this a long time ago.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Night Star]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I don't think obama will be able to push amnesty through.
We The People WILL Have a Fit
and he knows it.

We had a fit over Healthcare and it accomplished nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join