It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Mexican Police Officers Killed in Ciudad Juarez

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

My take on this is that curfew ought to be imposed in the place. No one goes out doors between x and y times, anyone outdoors before or after gets processed, or if they resist, forcibly detained or taken down. Meanwhile house to house searches,street by street, house by house, block by block , until the filth is expunged.
This isnt like Britain or the States, where a small percentage of the population are involved, or rather, where the larger portion of crimminals are only loosely involved with organised crime. This is a full on "alot of buggers here are involved. Rinse the place" thing. When you have proliferation on that sort of scale, national emergancy should surely be called, and special measures put in place?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Your right on it being huge...
I couldn't find the source for the number but I remember reading there have been over 11,000 arrests made but some 90% get released because of bribes pay-off and outright threats against family members...

Recently the Huffington Post posted a story "Mexico Drug War Beheading Follow Al Qaeda Playbook" in regards to the beheading going on down there... Most certainly the terror tactics are growing more bold day by day... to the point where I want to say there is no government control anymore... It looks more like war-lords carving up their territories from where I sit

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I Think thats why Arizona did what it did .. U think?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kulbrz
reply to post by DaddyBare

I Think that's why Arizona did what it did .. U think?

In part, fear of what could happen here has some part, but this has been years in the making...
Sadly we get both the good and bad flocking across the border daily... but it's the bad ones we remember,, like this unknown person who shoot the rancher... but just last year here in albuquerque they found the bodies of thirteen murdered women buried on the west side of town... the working theory is they were forced to be drug mules and killed to keep them quiet... for decades we've had horror stories down this way...why some twenty years ago there was a bowling ally robed, everyone killed and the who done-it's fled back to Mexico...

no what's going on now is the "Enough is Enough" reaction, not a snap decision

Edit to add...
Here's a link to Los Cruces bowling aly murders

[edit on 27-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join