It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy motor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I do not need to be a psychic buddy.

I will leave you with this quote:

"Those who know their history, know not only the past, but the present, and the future."

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by RogerT

I do not need to be a psychic buddy.

I will leave you with this quote:

"Those who know their history, know not only the past, but the present, and the future."

Which misguided fool said that?

Even if that quote has any validity in this context, which of course it doesn't, I can't see how you think it applies.

Can you be a little less profound and a bit more specific?

PS. What's a 'psychic buddy', is this like an apprentice oracle?

[edit on 2/5/10 by RogerT]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Do yourself a favor and study the history of technology kid. You realize trends and you can apply them today. And to the future. I really can't go into specifics without unloading a few pages worth of content. It would be a waste of time trying to convince someone who can not be convinced. I can only say you are an extremely misguided person. I will give you books to read though.

Power Over People: Technology, Environments, and Western Imperialism, 1400s to the Present by Daniel Headrick

A Culture of Improvement: Technology and the Western Millennium by Robert Friedel

Both highly respected scholars.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by fordrew]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

They had a water powered car, but the guy who made it disappeared.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by RogerT

Power Over People: Technology, Environments, and Western Imperialism, 1400s to the Present by Daniel Headrick

A Culture of Improvement: Technology and the Western Millennium by Robert Friedel

Neither of those books supports your assertion of predictive power IMO. In fact Headrick makes it quite clear that paradigm shifts occur regularly in the history of human technology, making future predictions based on past events impossible.

If you disagree, why don't you make a considered argument that is on topic - or quit trolling.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Trolling ? LOL! You seem to be the troll here sir! I never said that those books were about predicting the present and future. Headrick's thesis is that power over nature does not mean power over people. It provides a great history of technology and a good understanding of history for that matter. Understanding the past is understanding the present and future. You clearly lack any brain matter to understand this concept; and lets not even mention the laws of thermodynamics.

I am done "feeding" you troll, because you don't even back up AND YOU CAN'T back up your looney belief that there is free energy. What in the world do you think will give you free energy? Heck don't even respond because I won't read it for that matter. I will die the day that an uneducated buffoon proves me wrong in my own livelihood, my own area of expertise.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This idea of free energy is not too hard to understand....

I know people don't like the term "free energy" because those words conjure up some mystical idea about it, seems to be a lot of argument just because of how it is phrased...

Think about all the free electrons floating around out there, not attached to anything in particular... along comes a way to "govern" those free electrons in a new way that has never been utilized by the masses yet..
which is in fact the whole basis of these new devices/motors...

Sadly there are still those who won't tolerate this..

Well it is going to happen anyway... And those who are screaming against it should just step out of the way.. imo

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Well it is going to happen anyway... And those who are screaming against it should just step out of the way.. imo

They will when they stop getting paid

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Right, but they are only about 18% efficient at best, without clouds

TIP; put a windmill next to it, if it's cloudy, chances are it will be windy as well!
A friend of mine tells me there's not much to gather from the Dutch spoken in the video, he has also tried to contact the inventor but no-one seems to know him or will reveal his phone number.
Personally i would need to examine this device myself before passing judgement on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Sorry, but it's not that simple, there is enough energy in 1cc of empty space to power a continent.
A good place to start is by reading 'modern aether science' by Harold Aspden. Since energy=mass, it comes as no surprise to discover that particles are constantly popping into & out of existence-the energy exchange required to do this is astronomical, but it is all perfectly balanced,
explains things like gravity & magnetism, & is generally far more complete than 'conventional' quantum theory, which makes a whole lot of assumptions from outdated sources. Oh, and they mangled the work of Maxwell & Dirac to remove those 'troublesome' higher dimensional equations....Truth is, science took a wrong turn 100 years ago, & now we are paying for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

That's a very old film. It appears to be the nefarious Perendev motor.
They still don't have it on the market, only a few people have replicated it satisfactorily (as far as i know) but the Perendev idea is sound.
Some work, most don't, probably the best known working example would have been Howard Johnson's work.
Magnets today are far stronger than the early ones, they can easily lift 100 times their own weight & can do this for about 100 years (give or take a few decades)-if you work out the total sum of energy for this feat, it far outweighs the energy required to make it.
In effect, a fridge magnet is a pan-dimensional antigravity free energy machine

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Steorn are trying to sell something that doesn't work, i have spoken to one of the '300' & he says it's BS.
I have read the (leaked)SKDB intro & it's full of it.
Not only that, i have made replicas of their device, no overunity, but they of course opted for toroidial coils after seeing them being used on YouTube, which negates back EMF. Smart move. But the battery's still there

Magzoid, you took the words out of my mouth
ZPE is explainable & useable.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Linear motors? Eric Laithwaite & Howard Johnson!
The Germans are selling a milling machine with a tolerance of 300nM, it is electrostatically driven, a static field caan be 'pinched' smaller than a magnetic field

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I had a brief phase in my life during college where I was studying engineering where I thought I was smart enough to figure out a way to get energy for "free". The best thing I came up with was something that used the Casimir effect.

I had two plates with a piezoelectric crystal in between them. The casimir effect made the plates move together around a low friction pivot at the bottom where they would compress the crystal and generate current. The current would charge the plates and separate them until they would touch ground and discharge. The process would continue ad nauseum.

I never modeled it and it probably wouldn't have worked because nothing comes for free.

Where am I going with this?

I'm skeptical. It seems too good to be true and I feel like nothing comes easy.

He seemed to twist pretty hard at the beginning. I'm picturing a spring loaded mechanism with low friction bearings to make it seem like it's spinning forever.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines

Quite right, too! I gave you a star.
'conventional' EM theory is full of holes. Take a fridge magnet, i have papers that prove the magnet is using energy to cling to the fridge, yet all physicists & 'electrical engineers'-who know nothing about physics-will deny this simple fact-they can not even offer a convincing explanation for magnetism,

This is complete bovine scatology.

a) Physicists definitely know what the mechanism behind ferromagnetism is.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is a quantum mechanical effect.

b) "using energy to cling to the fridge". No there is no ongoing "consumption" of energy for a ferromagnetic to cling to the steel, however the clinging state is indeed an energy minimum.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Hey look at me, I'm a student in this field! My Professor, who professes to be wise, professed to me that this isn't possible people, move on, I'm an expert. I'm so smart I took out a loan to go and buy some knowledge from the Professors, who profess themselves wise, I'm so smart, listen to me people, I'm wise cuz I own so much money for this piece of paper that says I know what I"m talking about. I actually paid people to lie to me, to deceive me, I'm so wise.

Dude take that crap somewhere else, You are not going to get knowledge at a University, you will receive lies and be encouraged to spread them. The truth is FREE, and lots of us already know it, but your ears are full of wax, and your brain has been thuroughly scrubbed. Go be a good obedient worker and pay off that student loan, but stay off of subjects you can't understand. Go Profess yourself to be wise somewhere else, leave the hard stuff to the simple, the meak, the humble, it's off limits for your kind. WAKE UP! Go have your Professor change your diaper.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

That's it isn't it when you look at the everything in the visible universe it all functions off the principle of conservation of energy
only the gravitational force is a minimum constant effect or greater across the universe

all other forces electromagnetic, strong and weak nuclear are just the most effective way to conserve energy for the longest possible amount of time

It's like the universe has been in rewind since the the big bang

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join