It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.Korea raises it's sunken warship, finds clues on sinking! (pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dear Leader IS crazy. After all, they blew up a passenger plane in 1987, tried to kill the South Korean president in Burma, sent a team of assassins to try to kill the SK president, ect...

North Korea have tried many times to start a war... but it seems SK doesn't want to play ball.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That's actually a good thing...

He is a nut ball, but most of those other incidents were probably his old man... Though jr. was likely involved in the process...

Silly me, for forgetting those other incidents... Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I dont want to see war in korea, but if they keep letting him get away with crazy *snip* like this ..."given it was the norths torpedo" what is next? I just dont see how this can go unanswered, the attack that is. what would happen if they attacked a U.S ship?' nothing" I highly doubt it. just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

It's South Korea's call. If a US Navy ship is attacked, I'm fairly certain something would happen...and it wouldn't be good for the North Koreans...let's hope nothing of the sort happens...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but doing the whole Turn the other Cheek thing doesn't work with these Communist types. Signs of weakness to them-matter of fact makes them more likely to do something worse...

I hope S. Korea has something up it's slevees....Like a little tiny assassin type of Ninja who creeps in the middle of the night to do his duty.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
reply to post by anon72

What in the world are you talking about?? You DO realize that if the South gets involved in ANY incident, that means the US is involved in that incident as well??
Who do you think is over there holding the line currently?

If you allow the bully to continue to beat you, if left unrestrained, they will eventually kill you. Or perhaps this would be a better analogy, if you don’t punish the monkey for biting your hand; the monkey will eventually go for your throat.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

It's South Korea's call. If a US Navy ship is attacked, I'm fairly certain something would happen...and it wouldn't be good for the North Koreans...let's hope nothing of the sort happens...

Wasn't Clinstone the President Of the USA during the China_U S aircraft collision in 2001. Nothing was done then, why should anything be different now?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Didn't Clinton then have a US cruise missle take out a Chinese spy operation room/building in one of hte Middle Eastern countries (maybe Iraq around the 1st Guld War).

But, you are probably correct, Clinton didn't have much of a backbone either.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I remember that, but that situation was a little different that was an accidental collision, far from "targeting and firing" on another ship, let alone the sinking part. "Completely different",
And people were killed this time! Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
According to the first analysis reports of the ship wreckage, the ship sunk because of bubble jets under the boat, that means TORPEDO OR MINE.

So that means it wasn't an accident... some weapon detonated below the ship.

Like we needed a confirmation... A ship can't split into two because they hit a reef...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
reply to post by belial259

How can you say external damage isn't so bad? You do realize that the picture is of only half a boat right?
What you might think is a rudder in the picture isn't, it's a gyro controlled hydraulic stabilizer fin usually mounted mid-ships.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by who-me?]

Good point. I did think that thing at the end was a rudder. But after seeing a comparison to complete ship it does put things into perspective.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by seagull

Wasn't Clinstone the President Of the USA during the China_U S aircraft collision in 2001. Nothing was done then, why should anything be different now?

Because an accidental mid air collision is far different to an obviously deliberate torpedo attack?

Sheesh.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25/4/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

South Koreans once had a tough group of assasins to kill NK leader (they trained them after failed attack on SK president). But then pussied out.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull Dear Leader might be a nut ball, but is he this incredibly stupid?

Do you think the commander in the sub or on the vessel called Kim and asked to shoot and incoming boat?...

Honest question. I'm not sure?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

This I would like to hear more about. Do you have any additional info, sources etc. Former Post/threads?

Very interesting. (the little German soldier guy voice from Laugh In show-if you remember it)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I can confirm this. There's a movie the South Koreans did about it... It's called Silmido. Great movie...

An assassination attempt on the South Korean president in the late 1960s motivates the South to set up a secret commando unit charged with assassinating the Northern leader Kim Il-sung. The group of recruits undergo intensive, inhuman training and are fashioned into a highly elite fighting force, but as detente sets in during the early 1970s, the group has nothing to do. Based on a true story, and the first Korean film ever to sell 10 million tickets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join