It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments Will 'Bankrupt Us': Marc Faber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Governments Will 'Bankrupt Us': Marc Faber

www.cnbc.com

Current economic policies are not sustainable and the world faces doom because "the governments are taking over", said Marc Faber, editor & publisher of The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report. "They will all bankrupt us and expropriate us, but it may not happen tomorrow. They'll give us something to play with, until the whole system breaks down...they'll just print money and print more money," he said on CNBC Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
beforeitsnews.c om
www.businessweek.com

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here is the truth, neither have they "stopped" the economic crisis, since they started it to begin with, and they haven't done ANYTHING to help us except make themselves richer, and implement more laws, draconian measures, and more controls meanwhile they can get even richer.

Is this ever going to stop?

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, look at it from the perspective that we still have a functioning society for the most part. Even if we are on borrowed time, we should use that time to prepare for whatever is to come. It's obvious most of the public has no clue and they are happy being ignorant. For the people that are prepared, it will not be that bad. How far prepared you get is your own personal choice.

I was caught off guard with the Immigration bill that passed in AZ. In 90 days it goes into effect. No matter what the scholastics state, I (Anglo American) am a minority where I live. I can tell by the a simple visit to the grocery store or Wal-Mart. I have co-existed with Mexicans all my life and have friends on both sides of the border. But I believe the media is going to push the race card agenda until it ignite a wildfire that wont be put out on purpose.
I have made my preparations and can bug out in any direction to a safe house if I need be.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There is no question that they will bankrupt us. But they've turned it into a partisan issue. anybody who believes in the democrats believes all the talking points and that it's all necessary, important, and it will all be okay.

these same people are responsible in their own lives. they know not to bankrupt themselves, but they can't believe that all this spending is not only not helping anything but it is already beyond being possible to repay. and that doesn't even count the entitlements we are already committed to let alone the ones coming up.

it is insanity and yet most people think it will all settle down, be okay. how can we ever make them stop spendin?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this ever going to stop?

World History does not support it stopping. It makes me sick as the next person but I have no faith any religion, any form of government, or any geographical location will correct human greed.

It makes me feel better to know that those folks (Elites, Wall Streeters, Lobbyists, Politicians, etc) have the world set up this way because they know they cannot make it in their own. If they had to defend themselves, they would die. If they had to feed themselves, they would starve. If they had to find their way, they would be eternally lost.

They are the Doctor Smith's to the our Robinson's on Lost in Space. The sooner Dr. Smith ends up "missing" the better off the Robinson's will be.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ABNARTY]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ABNARTY]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This is so laughable... You wanna know who is taking over?

Look at business.... And you know what they hate? Taxes....

This is nothing truthful... Just more one sided rhetoric

new topics

top topics

join