It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Apollo 11 - Is this proof or hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi All,

I have just come across this clip on youtube, i'm not sure if it has already been covered on ATS, if so i apologies in advance

The audio seems abit dodgy but the set looks real.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The first 30 seconds to 1 minute are abit slow, but just watch the whole thing. I have never seen this clip before.

The shot's on set look so real.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Search this on google: "#ing moon"

or try this and find the same: "Onion's Moon Landing"

some pictures from that fake-movie is from:

AND this well known private made joke (yes with money):

[edit on 24-4-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
ok yeah the audio is abit dodgy i noticed that but the clip itself is interesting. The set looks to real, even when he coming down the ladder, i compared to the real footage and it looks almost exactly the same.

Except in this clip the lighting boom falls down. The suit's the lander, the landscape. It all looks the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here is the original proper version :

www.youtube.com...

Just compare when he is coming down the ladder and the suit. Also notice how behind him the horizon just dissapears and it's all black so close to the lander.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Yes i know!!! i am not talking about the audio. It's the clip itself.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm not too sure sure what this thread is about. Are you asking if that is basically outtakes from the 'real' moon landing filming?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Capricorn One is actually a really really good movie, you can even see OJ Simpson while he was an actor!!

I highly recommend the movie as it shows how a movie studio a trick the world but not one Houston control intern!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Lets also not forget Diamonds are Forever (Sean Connery - 007 - 1971) which takes place in Vegas and while being held prisoner at one of the bad guy's research facilities in the Vegas desert (Williard White aka Blofeld), James busts through a movie set during his escape. This set had them filming astronauts on "the moon" and even walking in slow motion etc.

Kind of out of place for both the movie and time but I always wondered if it was included so as to send a message. Did Guy Hamilton (director) or A.R. Broccolli/Harry Saltzman (producers) have some inside knowledge? Was Jill St. John really naked under that nighty? (MUST SEE for that fact alone).

Makes you wonder...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Lets also not forget Diamonds are Forever (Sean Connery - 007 - 1971) which takes place in Vegas and while being held prisoner at one of the bad guy's research facilities in the Vegas desert (Williard White aka Blofeld), James busts through a movie set during his escape. This set had them filming astronauts on "the moon" and even walking in slow motion etc.

Kind of out of place for both the movie and time but I always wondered if it was included so as to send a message. Did Guy Hamilton (director) or A.R. Broccolli/Harry Saltzman (producers) have some inside knowledge? Was Jill St. John really naked under that nighty? (MUST SEE for that fact alone).

Makes you wonder...

good post
.this reminds me of Jay Weidner and his stories about Kubrick hoaxing the moon landings. His analysis of The Shining is one of the best articles concerning the moon hoax...at least it's exciting.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ok it's a fake i saw your clip, that's all you had to say to begin with.

top topics

join