It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF's Global Taxes Can Only Be Enforced Through Global Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

IMF's Global Taxes Can Only Be Enforced Through Global Government

www.infowars.com

As you will have no doubt read in the headlines today, the IMF has proposed levying two “global” taxes on the world’s banks to make sure those greedy guys don’t get us into trouble again. If that sounds dubious, it’s because it is. In reality what is being proposed, and has been falling into place for some time, is the framework for an unelected global authority with powers above and beyond those of sovereign governments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related Links.

New global 'FAT' tax to rein in banks

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here we have it folks, more laws being implemented in order to literally destroy the sovereignty of nations.

Of course they will claim this is going to stop "fraud", but who are they kidding, we know that they are the ones who get richer with the fraud that they are committing every day.

What this will do is make certain that the rich elites have a way to circunvent the sovereignty of any nation, and take over it at any time they please.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder if this new taxation (without representation, i might add) will be applied equally to the super elite who are in charge of constructing this tax framework? At least Canadas finance minister *pretends* to be against this obviously unjust tithe. (until he sells us out of course!)

^ the above wondering was completely sarcastic, for anyone wondering.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
Hmmm, I wonder if this new taxation (without representation, i might add) will be applied equally to the super elite who are in charge of constructing this tax framework? At least Canadas finance minister *pretends* to be against this obviously unjust tithe. (until he sells us out of course!)

^ the above wondering was completely sarcastic, for anyone wondering.

well Poland's President and cabinet rebuffed the IMF's
offer on the taxes and look what happened
to them. They wound up in a plane crash and hitmen
waiting nearby to finish the job.

And if they can dispose of a nations president and his entire
cabinet, then they would have no problems doing the same
thing to anybody else.

It's a world dictatorship in which we have no choice
but to be a slave ........ or die ........

top topics

join