It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Says Global recovery moving faster than expected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Global Recovery Moving Faster

The global economy is emerging faster than expected from the deep recession, finance ministers from the world's leading economies, the G20, have said. After talks in Washington, they said the pace of the recovery was largely due to the huge amounts of government money pumped into national economies. US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said he welcomed the greater sense of urgency being shown over Greece. The country has asked for an EU-IMF bailout of its debt-ridden economy. Greece's finance minister is due to take part in IMF talks on Saturday. Earlier this month, a deal was agreed under which eurozone nations would make available to Greece emergency loans of up to 30bn euros ($40bn; £26bn) in the first year, with a further 10bn euros coming from the IMF (International Monetary Fund).

No Mention of Jobs in the Article, if you ask me, i view as a Global Epic Fall then anything less, the western media and the European media have never talked about there own unemployment numbers.

So How long do you think until the epic meltdown?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
So How long do you think until the epic meltdown?

my best guess is between Sept. and October 2010.
It may come sooner due to 300,000 teachers getting
laid off June 1, 2010 due to US Budget cuts.

but no later than Christmas 2010

Happy New Year
NWO style

[edit on 24-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
this must be in that "other america" that the politicians were talking about during the election...
ya know the one filled with rich bankers, investors, politicians, and such, the one that recieved the giant infusion of cash not long ago from washinton so they can have their nice bonuses for doing such crappy jobs....
ya, that alternative, parasitic reality that is constantly feeding on our america!!
I'm just waiting for that other america to realize, it's not gonna last long if their host dies from their feeding frenzy!

this isn't an economic recovery, it's an economic cover up! they've just covered the massive cesspool up with those lovely freshly printed dollar bills a few layers deep and think we are all gonna not notice that it still sticks to high heaven!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Depends i guess. A month ago, the governemnt did that secret bailout with a big bank, dont remember the name. It was in the news. If thier are no more bailouts for the corrupt big banks, then yeah ide DEF expect and foresee doom n gloom real quick. IF thier are bailouts, being kept from us in the dark in secret, then the economy will at least stablize or continue*
It does seem the economy has indeed pipcked up, but...is it becaue big banks are getting secret baoilouts i wonder? Money laundering is all it really is

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Reading between the lines.. I read this:

"Inflation has come harder and faster than we anticipated. We believed that the vacuum of wealth generated by the severe deflationary effects of the credit crisis would have required many more months of efforts to see the effects of severe inflation .. however, we miscalculated and we are seeing world wide depreciation of currencies as related to the increase in supply and liquidity of cash in the markets."

Laymans terms: No recovery.. the Feds F*** up and inflation is now a concern.

top topics

join