It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when i was little i saw some crazy things

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IMOVERHERE

thats a pretty cool dream i remember though thru out my childhood and into my early teens i would have dreams of falling, and the sensation of falling too
people say you cant feel your 5 senses in dreams? nonsense i almost always do!
i dont dream alot nowadays or at least i dont remembr my dreams when i wake up........not sure why

in my dreams of falling though i always wake up befoer i hit the ground

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very good finds every 1 very good(btw I hope you figure outwhats going on ^^)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I saw strange things too when I was younger, but one thing that I remember really well. I was about 9-10 years old I remember randomly waking up in the middle of the night i was 3am and for some reason I felt like I had to go look outside my window in my room. Once i looked out i say a metal-like box that had windows on the side of it and it was glowing bright green. I was really scared I froze in terror for about 30sec till I ran to my parents room and did not say anything and fell asleep on the floor next to their bed. I know I was not dreaming because I woke up in my parents room. I don't know what I saw that night but i did go try to see if it was still there before I went to school and it was not there. I don't think will ever forget it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I agree you about being able to experience the 5 senses. What about when you are dying for a wee.

What about the dreams you have where you are be chased but your limbs feel like lead, what ever you do you can hardly move. I think this phenomenom has been handed down through time from our ancesters so when sleeping in the wild there was not any movement whilst asleep so predators could not find and eat you.

I've had these sorts of dreams only to wake up and find my legs tangled up in the bed clothes also.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When i was 4 or 5 something odd happened to me. I was sat on the floor in the hallway staring at the light bulb, which was on. I then closed my eyes and could see the image of the filament "burned " on my retina. This was the older type bulb, now phased out, where the filament is arranged in a "C" shape or horseshoe. Anyway i did this a few times, stared at the filament, closed my eyes to observe the C-shape burned at the back of my eye. On about the third go i stared, closed my eyes, looked at the image and then heard "ping" "ping" on the carpet next to me. I looked and there were two gold or brass coloured C-shaped horseshoes which seem to have fell either from the area of the bulb, or dropped out of my mind!!
They had "good luck" written on them, they were about 2cm across although one was slightly smaller. I am convinced i did not dream this! ( i don't know what became of the horseshoes)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
When i was 4 or 5 something odd happened to me. I was sat on the floor in the hallway staring at the light bulb, which was on. I then closed my eyes and could see the image of the filament "burned " on my retina. This was the older type bulb, now phased out, where the filament is arranged in a "C" shape or horseshoe. Anyway i did this a few times, stared at the filament, closed my eyes to observe the C-shape burned at the back of my eye. On about the third go i stared, closed my eyes, looked at the image and then heard "ping" "ping" on the carpet next to me. I looked and there were two gold or brass coloured C-shaped horseshoes which seem to have fell either from the area of the bulb, or dropped out of my mind!!
They had "good luck" written on them, they were about 2cm across although one was slightly smaller. I am convinced i did not dream this! ( i don't know what became of the horseshoes)

WHOA!! thats incredible!!!!!
too bad you lost those cause that would be awsome if you still had them.
did you show anyone the horseshoes?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I seem to recall the horseshoes being at the bottom of my toybox for a while afterwards. I'll ask my brother, because he remembers it happening, although he did not witness the event. I may have shown him the horseshoes though, but it was long ago, about 1973!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
I seem to recall the horseshoes being at the bottom of my toybox for a while afterwards. I'll ask my brother, because he remembers it happening, although he did not witness the event. I may have shown him the horseshoes though, but it was long ago, about 1973!

that would be something if he remembered though wouldnt it?
how much do you think those horseshoes were worh? personally i wouldnt sell them but maybe somebody found them and hawked them?
that would be awful though

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join