It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Small riot breaks out in Phoenix over Immigration bill

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

not to mention if and when WWIII, hits most illegals will leave us so wtf...

Why am I suppose to feel good about feeding Illegals..

Bah...

I would like some support members.....

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Political correctness is alive and rotting our brain away. The natives gave the Europeans portions of land. And at times after giving that land wanted it back and if the Europeans were not forthcoming they were attacked. If Daniel Boone was alive he and others could attest to this. We also purchased land from the natives and after awhile they wanted that land back and attacked if there terms weren't met. But you see thanks to politically correct history we are not taught all this and it is conveniently left out. The natives were no better or worse than we were. PC is designed to breed hate. This particular PC was designed to breed hatred toward white people.

European colonists showing up on this side of the world? WELL EXCUSE THEM!!! I guess they just didn't realize that no one is ever to venture from where they are born and if they were here they would all apologize. WOW!! Eventually people were going to venture out and worlds were going to collide. Whether it was the Europeans or someone else. Whoever came up with the means to explore. And throughout history when a people have a technological advantage over another group of people they will conquer those people.
The idea that Europeans came over here and just stole everything is an absolute lie. Do yourself a favor and read some books. Get a full picture.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Seriously? How is Puerto Rico a country? How you posed your question says a lot about how your encounters with law enforcement must go. I can't imagine how you have had problems with the law before, what with your verbal judo coupled with your hilarious hijinks in dealing with the officers you talk to.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
being a man, in America, is being a man.. Whatever standards came with you, from whatever other country is your vice.. Better acclimate yourself to being an American, man,
. Just being a man..

*sigh*... If your to proud, or feel the need to represent, and be that Wado, you do not belong, and are a disgrace to what I and others for...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Sorry. Good try but no go.
First of all you said YOU WERE DRIVING. Therefore you must produce a drivers license.
Secondly you must make an effort to co-operate with the officer who pulls you over. You can't do just whatever you feel like that being not speak English as that is not co-operating.
So your plan is to drive w/o a license and be uncooperative with the police.
All I can say is GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

let me try to make it clearer, and with this, sadly i have to exit the debate.. So we have a single momma, who is diabetic, and has a deadbeat father to her 3 month child, I would rather pay my taxes each week to take care of her then someone who is coming in illegally excited about ripping off Americans for whatever healthcare or the taX ITSELF. I try to trust my tax goes to support my country and those in need.. Not, I mean not people abusing us... Not much else to say, hate me cuzz I am white and aware or black or just being American, I am over this,,, America, cannot do it anymore.. We cannot, prove your a citizen or kick rocks.. PERIOD... Hate me all you want but I am willing to protect and fight for this way of thinking.. N lemme tell you.. So does every other American, when it will come to push to shove... PERIOD... Yet violence is not the answer.. Yet we are not smart enough as a people to figure that out... If it takes another WWII, we'll prove it..

As a naturally born American just like you I agree with you as I have posted in numerous posts above this one.

We must do something about the illegal immigration but giving up our rights is not it.

If you feel that there will never be a day when someone will stop YOU to take a look at your papers, my friend you are sadly mistaken.

Your points about the sick American child, the Illegal who excitedly comes here to "rip off americans" are very altruistic but a little wrong.

Let start with your taxes.

Not a single penny of your taxes goes to pay for anything except the interest to the FED for the money the government has borrowed.

This has been documented many times before.

The sick American baby will have the same health care whether you pay your taxes or not as money has been borrowed from the federal reserve in her name as soon as she was born and it's in circulation.

Which is why they always do a census
So they can borrow money.

The illegal is coming here whether you like it or not. Just BECAUSE the host (jobs) has not died thus the parasite (illegal) can keep feeding.

Once again, kill the host and the parasite dies.

Your statement of "prove your a citizen or kick rocks.. PERIOD..." made me LMAO

While I like having a debate with you, that statement would surely get me in a real fight in the real world cuz I would not kick rocks - I would kick the offending party in the nutz!

Your statement about fighting for your way of thinking and so does every other American is just wrong.

I am an American and I would fight for my rights and freedom to the death, sh*t, I would fight for YOUR rights and freedoms to the death while you are saying that you would fight so the GOV can ask me for my papers?

Your statements that illegals pay no taxes is wrong too. Time to shut off FOX news my friend and learn about the ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) which is a number that ILLEGALS and other resident aliens use to fill out their UNITED STATES TAX FORMS!!!

Here is your source:
www.irs.ustreas.gov...=96696,00.html#itin

There is no need to use threats of violence in a subtle way.

So what have you learned today.

1. Money is already printed and there is enough for all of us.
2. Every penny of YOUR taxes goes to pay interest on the FED loans
3. The sick baby will still get the same health care.
4. The illegal alien does not give a damn about you because the host (jobs) is still alive
5. Illegal aliens DO PAY TAXES!!!
6. Your papers please is bad for everyone
7. I do not have to "PROVE" my citizenship - As I am Puerto Rican
8. I'll kick more than rocks

9. Now you have a friend that is willing to lay his life on the line for YOUR rights!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I hear you, but I want you to digest, some of what I was writing...

I want you to whether it is learned via with respect or not, digested.. If no change occurs well, it just shows how lost we are as AMERICANS!!!

GOD BLESS..

Not to mention i really cannot learn from you... You are not giving me anything...

Consider that perspective from most all Americans.. And we have nothing to be sorry for... Even thou, it is said we are suppose to be sorry...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWH44

Greenovi, I cannot handle your butchery of whatever it is you are trying to say. How can a person (you), be a "Spanish"? Spanish, the word by itself, is a language. Are you a language? I will just assume that you are trying to ask what kind of person from Spain does not have to carry a green card. The answer: only a Naturalized United States Citizen who was originally a Spanish national. Therefore, your point is moot because, as a naturalized citizen, you are no longer a "Spanish".

Any other non-citizen, immigrant or non-immigrant, is required by Federal law to carry their immigration paperwork on them at all times.

Previously answered and it is a trick question.

You see, people call us Spanish people because we speak Spanish.

The correct answer to that question is Puerto Rican which are BORN natural US citizens

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

need to stop with the proud bullcrap..

take the burden as ALL us white men, as being American, and my fellow black men as well.. Stay on topic...

This is about the theory of being American... Not your DAMN RACE,,,,,

stay on topic....

link   

Originally posted by rick1
The idea that Europeans came over here and just stole everything is an absolute lie. Do yourself a favor and read some books. Get a full picture.

Dream on...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

But if you could provide some historical examples of your claims they'll be reviewed.

link   

Greenovni, I don't know where to begin with you. How in the world do you get that illegal aliens pay taxes. First of all, the link you provided was a dead link. But I went ahead and did your research for you. Allow me to quote from the IRS website:

Although the immigration laws of the United States refer to aliens as immigrants, nonimmigrants, and undocumented (illegal) aliens, the tax laws of the United States refer only to RESIDENT and NONRESIDENT ALIENS. In general, the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income, and NONRESIDENT ALIENS are taxed according to special rules contained in certain parts of the Internal Revenue Code (hereinafter referred to as the Code).

link to external source: www.irs.gov...=129431,00.html

RESIDENT and NON-RESIDENT aliens. Do you understand what that means? Both refer to LEGAL aliens. Aliens that have documentation and either plan to reside in the United States (RESIDENT aliens) or are here on a temporary basis (NON-RESIDENT aliens). Neither of these are illegal aliens. Show me an example or real-world instance when an ILLEGAL aliens filed his taxes. Please.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I hear you, but I want you to digest, some of what I was writing...

I want you to whether it is learned via with respect or not, digested.. If no change occurs well, it just shows how lost we are as AMERICANS!!!

GOD BLESS..

Not to mention i really cannot learn from you... You are not giving me anything...

Consider that perspective from most all Americans.. And we have nothing to be sorry for... Even thou, it is said we are suppose to be sorry...

like I said before, I agree with you 100% but the illegal problem is because they are "enabled"

The host that offers jobs at $3 an hour, the parasite who comes here as a drain, the government that allows it.

We as Americans must stand up and say no more and tell these enablers that they either stop or else!

like previously stated, kill the host/enablers and the problem/parasites disappear.

Did you also know that illegal aliens fight in OUR military?
www.liveleak.com...

All I've been saying is that when it comes to "your papers please" we are heading towards a slippery slope that we will not be able to stop.

Great debate guys but I must now retire and tend to the wife

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWH44

Greenovni, I don't know where to begin with you. How in the world do you get that illegal aliens pay taxes. First of all, the link you provided was a dead link. But I went ahead and did your research for you. Allow me to quote from the IRS website:

Although the immigration laws of the United States refer to aliens as immigrants, nonimmigrants, and undocumented (illegal) aliens, the tax laws of the United States refer only to RESIDENT and NONRESIDENT ALIENS. In general, the controlling principle is that RESIDENT ALIENS are taxed in the same manner as U.S. citizens on their worldwide income, and NONRESIDENT ALIENS are taxed according to special rules contained in certain parts of the Internal Revenue Code (hereinafter referred to as the Code).

link to external source: www.irs.gov...=129431,00.html

RESIDENT and NON-RESIDENT aliens. Do you understand what that means? Both refer to LEGAL aliens. Aliens that have documentation and either plan to reside in the United States (RESIDENT aliens) or are here on a temporary basis (NON-RESIDENT aliens). Neither of these are illegal aliens. Show me an example or real-world instance when an ILLEGAL aliens filed his taxes. Please.

Here are your examples:

From USA today
www.usatoday.com...

From reason.org
reason.org...

CBS News
www.cbsnews.com...

Google's 3,230,000 results
www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=illegal+aliens+pay+taxes&aq=0&aqi=g3g-m3&aql=&oq=illegal+aliens+pay&gs_rfai=&fp=4f910945c1ee36d4

[edit on 24-4-2010 by greenovni]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
em indeed, For once I See my President being bi-racial, (not back) as someone who see's our country, I am a lil pissed at em for what he has passed so far, but I think this represents our country the best.. Yet I expect him to protect our children and borders period.. If anyone can lack the excuse it should be him, I am puzzled he condemns border control, and pretty much focus my thoughts on this with his party.. Would love to see him go independent.. I am also tired of hearing all the excuses... I believe my taxes are going to people in need period and disagree with taking care of people who pay no respect you our constitution period...

God bless...

Big G, is big G

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm in full support of this law. I'm not American (Canadian - and a LEGAL immigrant) but have no issue for the Canadian police to ask for my ID, any time they like. I have nothing to hide.

My landlord, police etc are also welcome in my home at any time. I've often had my landlord over for a beer or few and have no issue with him checking up on me, and protecting his investment. Once again, I have absolutely nothing to hide and they would find my life incredibly boring. If the best thing they can find to do is go through my stuff, then I feel sorry for them!

My favorite interview was on the BBC, where they interviewed a man who claimed to be an illegal, and asked him what he thought of the new law. His response?

"well, now the police can arrest me for just standing here - I haven't even done anything!"

Jeez - you're in the country illegally buddy - that should be enough.

All they're doing with this bill is enforcing existing Federal Statutes.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I agree, but why not go after the enablers. If the illegals have no jobs, they would not be here.

Take away their $3 an hour jobs and watch them take off

Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does it matter? It is a question that many people should ask themselves, does it matter that there are a large number of illegale immigrants in the United States of America, in different states. Would it matter if we went to war with their home country, what would the outcome be with the US fighting a war and having to deal with the large numbers of them supporting their home country by committing acts of terrorism and sabotage?
Consider this, all it is going to take is one major act of violence in one of the border towns between Mexico and the United states, causing a major incident that would require the military. It is possible, and getting there if the drug cartels continue on in their actions as they are getting bolder and more agressive in their campaigns of terror. Right now they are targeting US citizens in Mexico, assulting, kidnapping and killing US Citizens in their country. And lets say they cross the boarder and start up in the US, it is a possiblity if they see the opportunity, then if you think that this is a bad law now, what will the public out cry be then? Many citizens sleep at night, believing we are protected, but those days may be quickly coming to an end, and what would happen if a shooting war breaks out? We send down the military to the borders to secure them and then Mexcio sends its military to counter, all it would take is a few pot shots/sniper fires and then you have a shooting war over the border of the United States. Then you will see profiling to the max.
I have read mentioned about fines and penalties on companies that hire illegale aliens, well there are laws currently at the federal level that do that, but there is very little in the way of enforcement on the part of the federal government, and very little in the way of a threat of being caught.
If anything this is going to force the federal government to act and try to improve the immigration policies. Part of the problem is that department of the federal government gets very little in the way of funding, and most of the funding that it does get, comes from the very fees that are charged to the immigrants who are wanting to come to here.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We could have used these "protesters" in Pittsburg last year. They ran all over the police in Arizona.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Does it matter? It is a question that many people should ask themselves, does it matter that there are a large number of illegale immigrants in the United States of America, in different states. Would it matter if we went to war with their home country, what would the outcome be with the US fighting a war and having to deal with the large numbers of them supporting their home country by committing acts of terrorism and sabotage?
Consider this, all it is going to take is one major act of violence in one of the border towns between Mexico and the United states, causing a major incident that would require the military. It is possible, and getting there if the drug cartels continue on in their actions as they are getting bolder and more agressive in their campaigns of terror. Right now they are targeting US citizens in Mexico, assulting, kidnapping and killing US Citizens in their country. And lets say they cross the boarder and start up in the US, it is a possiblity if they see the opportunity, then if you think that this is a bad law now, what will the public out cry be then? Many citizens sleep at night, believing we are protected, but those days may be quickly coming to an end, and what would happen if a shooting war breaks out? We send down the military to the borders to secure them and then Mexcio sends its military to counter, all it would take is a few pot shots/sniper fires and then you have a shooting war over the border of the United States. Then you will see profiling to the max.
I have read mentioned about fines and penalties on companies that hire illegale aliens, well there are laws currently at the federal level that do that, but there is very little in the way of enforcement on the part of the federal government, and very little in the way of a threat of being caught.
If anything this is going to force the federal government to act and try to improve the immigration policies. Part of the problem is that department of the federal government gets very little in the way of funding, and most of the funding that it does get, comes from the very fees that are charged to the immigrants who are wanting to come to here.

Great post and 100% agreeable.

I just refuse to give my rights away for some "security". As a Hispanic / Spanish / Latin looking AMERICAN I find it highly insulting to have someone as me to "prove" my citizenship or kick rocks....

I just think that enforcing our rights is a little bit more important than illegal aliens.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I'm not American (Canadian - and a LEGAL immigrant)

"America" is an entire hemisphere...

We would actually be United Statsians, except the power of the 50 US States more resmebles provinces, therefore I'm a United Provincian.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join