It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof gay people are second class citizens.....my experience with the police tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My biggest complaint is that this cop basically said to me "If you don't let me drink my coffe and eat my donut, I'm going to arrest you for having the audacity (I guarantee 99% of the cops out there have NO idea what that word means) to ask me for help". All I have to say to police........again.......is: Watch out for your "comrades", "brothers" etc., because if you don't.......WE WILL!!!!!! Take that to the bank if you want to. FRACK the police!!!!!!!!!!

You wonder why we don't have ANY sympathy for you when you treat us like cattle? And then whine like the little piggies you are when someone guns you down? Please. No thank you.

And yes, for those who will most definately say that I'll "turn my tune when time is needed"...well time WAS needed. Where the FRACK were you? Too busy eating your god damn donuts that's where!!!!!!!!

edit on 17-12-2010 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If this guy does it on a regular basis then I would say get a group of people together and march on down to your local police station and complain, take a solicitor with you if you can. Homophobia is a real problem, my older brother is gay and he's had his fair share of grief.

BTW, on a lighter note, when the guy pulled the knife did he say "I've got something to put in you, i've got something to put in you, at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar"

lol, I hope you get the song reference and see the funny side of that. Just trying to cheer up the mood

EDIT: I'll edit in reply to your below response, the song is called gay bar by a group called electric 6, see if the vids on youtube, it's quite comical

edit on 17/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Thanks for the laugh, and even though I don't know the song, I can only imagine. LOL.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
EDIT: I'll edit in reply to your below response, the song is called gay bar by a group called electric 6, see if the vids on youtube, it's quite comical

edit on 17/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

HAHA. How funny was that? I can't stop laughing now. "You're a super star ......at the gay bar!!!!" LOL

Edit: Seriously, 15 minutes later and I am still laughing. Good one.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wow ! I have read some really goo advice and maybe not so good, but being a policeman is one of the hardest jobs in the world for a good cop and for a lazy or selfish and judgemental one it's better to just give them a break unless they break the law.when was the last time you thanked a cop for being there? I will only listen to people who have thanked them as much as they complain about them, then they have a good perpective.sounds like the overall advice to the Ranger is to suck it up( no pun intended).

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
when was the last time you thanked a cop for being there?

How about 3 days ago at McDonald's? I held the door for a lady cop and she thanked me.....I said "No, thank you.". Does that count?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I guess it depends on where you live.
edit on 17-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join