It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Says This Is Among His Most Important Trends Ever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yep.

Sweet man, like I said I won't hold my breath. I guess I'll fall under the dumbass category then. I have no problem with labels.

Have a night night

[edit on 25-4-2010 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by hawkiye

Yep.

Sweet man, like I said I won't hold my breath. I guess I'll fall under the dumbass category then. I have no problem with labels.

Have a night night

[edit on 25-4-2010 by GreenBicMan]

If the shoe fits...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Celente is to be respected!

Speaking of war, I read a book on the history of economics by J. Bernstein, and he mentioned that when the economy gets really dicey, the "PTB" like to have a war to stimulate the economy. This pattern has recurred throughout history.

A cycle theorist on financialsense.com (sorry, forgot his name) thinks the second half of 2011 is the most likely time a war will break out.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

No, you were right. Actually you should give him less credit.

But as long as no one pays for this stuff I don't mind. Just don't find yourself giving this "operation" any funding. Anyone can flip a coin.

Yeah. I'll give the most professional economic forecaster on the face of the planet "less credit" because you said so. That's great idea! What "operation" are you talking about? He isn't CIA or FBI, and he's not trying to make a quick buck. He's an economist with an enormous amount of insight related to our current crisis. There is no coin to flip. We've built an empire on a loose foundation, and those who can look past the facade can obviously see that it's starting to crumble. That's all it is.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

haha..

Most professional economic forecaster? Jesus, give me a break.

If this guy is so smart he would be running a Hedge Fund and not trying to sucker in people that know little about economics and just like to copy and paste things on the internet.

Like I said, I don't care if you like this guy, but just don't pay a dime into this guy. It's a joke.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I used to be cynical.
Still am, sometimes. Anyway, you seem to feel like the smartest guys are all out to make the BIG bucks. If they aren't, they aint smart, now are they?
I suspect you know little about Celente, and lots about making MONEY, HELL YEAH!
Right?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I know quite a bit about him, if you would like I can post all his previous terrible information from the past. Or you could just investigate yourself. I am much smarter than you are thinking.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am much smarter than you are thinking.

I read the Market Update thread a lot.

Your above quote is very disputable.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Really?

Reread that whole thread and then tell me what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Okay GreenBicMan,
I will attempt to "follow" you for a while since you are smarter than I give you credit.
Just for insurance, I will check in on Celente from time to time.
Hedge my bets, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Like I said, follow him all you want. Just don't donate to this entity. No one is always correct and I do not claim to be. That is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is one of my short crazy opinions.

The only way we are going to avoid WW3 is when the Aliens come down and stop us. This is sad but true. I think we all know which of the two is more probable.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah, I totally understand that WE don't actually owe China anything, but alot of sheeple don't grasp this concept. I was just jokingly stating that I could see tptb using that to their advantage. Don't get me wrong. The second anything like that would start happening I'd be right there with to fight those bastards out. That is an interesting point you bring up about China selling us trinkets and taking the land like we did before. Never thought about it quite that way.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Greece down graded to junk on debt

Looks like the start is truly here! What nation is next? Dow Jones just dropped 217 points this afternoon on this news

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Greek debt crisis reaction: 'This could be bigger than anyone thought'

'It feels like when the run on the banks started,' warns one City bond trader

City traders are counting the cost of a tumultous two days of activity as Greece's sovereign debt problems threatened to mushroom into a wider financial crisis.

"The mood in here is not quite as bad as it was after Lehman Brothers went under, but that's hardly a reason to celebrate," said one City bond trader. "But there's the same sense of not knowing how bad the contagion might get: sterling's taking a battering, bond spreads are widening dramatically, gold's flying again as investors flock to safe havens and bank lending across the EU is constricting, raising fears of another credit crunch."

Nobody predicted it (except Celente)

UK in real trouble now as well:

* Business * Banking Debt crisis: UK banks sitting on £100bn exposure to Greece, Spain and Portugal

Shares in UK lenders slide amid fears of renewed credit crunch but French, German and Swiss most at risk from Greek default

Fears of a fresh banking crisis stalked the markets today as the risk of Greece defaulting on its debt repayments raised concerns about the exposure of major banks to indebted countries in Europe.

As analysts estimated that Britain's banks have a combined exposure of £100bn to Greece, Portugal and Spain – the three countries causing most concern on the financial markets – the Financial Services Authority was closely watching the markets and assessing exposures to the vulnerable countries.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by john124]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join