It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Says This Is Among His Most Important Trends Ever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I've heard celente talk about Goldman Sachs and their financial terrorism loads of times so I don't know where you got that idea from. Perhaps you haven't heard many of his talks and if that's the case then you shouldn't jump to the conclusion he is a puppet.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is good, a lot of people listen to Celente.

I wonder if the MSM is gonna report Celente's last prediction.

More and more I'm starting to get really worried, I mean, we've been talking about the start of the big war for some time here on ATS, but to talk is one thing, and to see it unfolding right in front of your eyes is another.

I am listening to Celente's interview now, IDK much about Celente's background, but he seems to talk a lot of things on the interview that we've been discussing here for some time.

Quoting Reinhardt: "Can you hear the war drums already?"

I hope we can do something to stop this warmogeres before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatboyinternational

Maybe someone in government does read history. Isn't the 2nd World War what propelled us into prosperity from the Depression?

How many millions of lives were lost so that we could enjoy the lifestyle of today? How many more will die so that a few can enjoy a richer lifestyle?

You seem to forget.

Back then, manufacturing business was ON OUR SHORES!

No, this wont be a "jobs" maker.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sure they are working on WWIII.
Its not only the bankers or military complex.
Just look at foto of Iranian Pres. with satanic sign.
He is part of them too. You can also find a foto of Putin when He smiles to a guy makin this sign.
In every war You need two sides. You need ignorant people on both sides which belive in leaders.

The question is not when but if You will take part in it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
from the 1960's this was a chant at demonstrations re Vietnam:
(north steps of the Pentagon, 1968, before the tear gas)

"Hell no, we won't go!"

"PEACE NOW"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95aea3760701.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
can't remember the exact name of the historian, but the formulae was something like this: when war expenses=internal product (pil, we call it in italy, wich is all the goods and services produced by the economy), an empire will fall. probably usa is very near that point.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mutante

mmmm..

WW2 Debt to GDP Ratio in USA I believe was much higher than this and we took off after that. Correct me where I am wrong because I def. could be.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
Well according to William Cooper In" Behold a Pale Horse" World War III started the day after WWII ended. It is for your mind! The Final Battlefield. TPTB declared it as soon as WWIII ended. It was on the American Citizen

Yea, I mostly agree.

This war was going on long before WWII, though. It was openly called propaganda before it became associated with the Nazi's "brainwashing" of their population.. But it was alive and well, even before WWII.

It's alive and well today, as is evidence by the tea party, climate debates, HR debates, what to do about finite oil resources, the government being who we should all hate/blame (and ultimately get rid of), etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Peace, and relax - it seems that we humans imagine that this earth is animated for our purposes and edification, whether religious, scientific, or otherwise. In some sense, the human race, maybe even the nature of embodied awareness, appears as an experiment by DNA - possibly to be to end in terribleness, or otherwise. Anyway, it seems that the entire universe - physical, metaphysical, and the rest, is a small pea growing on the great vine of the beginner's mind.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

It rose right after ww2 started, and hit around 140% debt/gdp around 1945...I think. I'm not so sure that war is an answer, rather that it just keeps the machine running. I don't think we could fund a major war at our current debt levels. I estimate 100% debt/gdp ratio by June next year as is.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The "war machine" is why we are in power and why our dollars will always be good. Sad to say, but it is reality, we ARE the war machine.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
As far as predictions go, Celente & Farber are in line with Anthrocenter, a place that uses anthropologists and computer avatars to predict future trends and global actions.

www.centerforcorporateanthropology.com

I subscribe and their latest takes a look at predictive pathways. Like if this happens then that, that and that is the likely outcome. One thing they have looked at is war caused by climate cooling. They never bought into the Anthropomorphic Global Warming scare. The sun is quieter now and if the other Iceland volcanoes blow bigtime, then agriculture and water quality will be affected.

www.marketskeptics.com...

Brent Harrington at Anthrocenter says that the pressures for food and water will be driving near future wars as pressures for fossil fuels drove past wars.Take a look on a map for the location of major agricultural regions:
www.pecad.fas.usda.gov...
And access to safe drinking water:
www.mapsofworld.com...

They, too, predict major upheavals in the already volatile areas of the world, with additional strife in most of the world as food prices skyrocket and people lose their standard of living. I'm fairly new posting so please excuse my enthusiastic mistakes.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Obama is not going to disclose anything he is part of the problem and has lied to us from day one what hppend to brining the troops home? What about the bail outs etc? Obama is Bush 2 continued at higher speed! Why do you people continue to ignore the facts? And the Economist you speak of don't know crap none of them predicted the economic meltdown they were all predicting sunshine and lollipops.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by unityemissions

The "war machine" is why we are in power and why our dollars will always be good. Sad to say, but it is reality, we ARE the war machine.

You'll find out very soon the Dollar is on it's last legs along with the war machine. You can only charge up a credit card for so long before the bills come due.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

We don't owe China a dime. The corporate government owes them and duped them into the financial scam they have fallen victim to. We the people did not, and we own the land not them. China is not entitled to anything but to deal out justice to the crooks in DC masquerading as government. If they think they are going to take our land it will be a fight to the death.

Oddly though my brother made an interesting point today. He said they are doing to us just what some of our ancestors did to the Indians by selling us a bunch of worthless trinkets and stealing our lands from us.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm no expert on economics, but I love listening to Celente, he seems really genuine in what he says.

This newscaster does not have a clue -

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Celente also predicted economic collapse for 2009...which never happened and was positive would happen. Now he's pushed it back a year.

All he is doing is looking at current information and comparing to other similar situations to predict an outcome.

All of us can do that.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Pretty much.

Like I said name 10 things to happen in the next 10 years. You will get 5 correct. Enter stage left Gerald Celente

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by hawkiye

I won't hold my breath.

Won't matter you'll get surprised just like all the millions of dumbasses out there that refuse to do simple math and understand history. It's not like fiat moneys systems are anything new and we don't have centuries of history of them and every single one ended badly and only lasted about 40 years or so, and that this is the mother of all fiat systems.

It's too bad because if all the dumbasses out there who refuse to pull thier heads would get prepared we could avoid most of the chaos everyone claims they want to avoid. The sad but inevitable good news is most of the dumbasses will die off when they are unprepared to be own thier own and we can start over without so many ignorant fools.

Not that your a dumbass but if you refuse to face reality you will end up like all those dumbasses

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join