It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Says This Is Among His Most Important Trends Ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

True and that is possible. I think the mind war kicked in full gear though, with radio and television. The minute we started to try and fit in, and blend with what they think it right.

When they started brainwashing is when they started doing psychological experiments.

I wouldn't consider that as bad as the fact of the war between the working class and the rich. That is much more influential war, to me anyway.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There can't be any wars anywhere if all the soldiers lay down their weapons.
I believe this will happen some day.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Mr. Celente seems correct on this one, and we are reaching critical mass. War is on the horizon, and at anytime the saber rattlers will unsheathe their swords for blood. Movements by China and Russian to bolster Iran and mischief in the Western Hemisphere by the two powers with Hugo Chavez and Venezuela. Listening to some of his assertions, he is highlighting how the political, media, and social system in America is rotten to the core and crumbling. This war with Iran may be the last ditch effort for the elites to protect the hold they have over the system.

The peasants are growing restless, and the Tea Party movement is only the tip of the iceberg. There will be more groups to follow, I am sure. People are losing careers, standard of living has been depleted, homes are going vacant, and unemployment is far worse than the federal figures would say. So, this commotion is only going to escalate, because it would appear the electorate are living in a bubble and uninterested with it all.

Then, we see only a select few reaping the rewards of this recession with their bailouts and seizing everything in sight from the little guy. Like vultures they are out there picking the bones of common man clean without batting an eye. What a perfect way to bring people in line, than start a war and a major one at that.

Over emphasize the threats of enemies everywhere, and with that in mind, they hope to sell it to the American people. War with Iran is going to be hell, and when it happens maybe only the international space station will be safe from the carnage that will be brought to bear as result of it. Once again, the common people will feel the brunt and are going to be the sacrificial lambs as they always are. The elites have their bunkers well stocked and barricaded when the STHF.

Mr. Celente is right on the money, and this is by far his best trend forecast and most terrifying. He pulls out all the stops, and the writing is on the wall. The house of cards is about to succumb to the swift wind, and it is apparent everywhere. You get that feeling in your gut of foreboding and hopelessness by all of it. Personally, I have talked to others about this and they seem to feel the same thing. The winter of our discontent is upon us. So, maybe it is time to start bundling up or freeze to death.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
There can't be any wars anywhere if all the soldiers lay down their weapons.
I believe this will happen some day.
celente is, as usual, sniper accurate. And you good fella, have just said what NEEDS to be realised globally, by the people. Citizen and soldier are proven fodder for the "elite".

They've conned the world to accept currencies , policies and we, thinking they know what's best for us. They do not. They know what's best for themselves, and their families....maybe.

In closing, the "elite" only think they are elite, because WE think they are.
Hopefully the nations people are tired of the games. I sure am.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
For the first time in human history THERE IS A SECOND OPTION....DISCLOSURE! What bigger distraction could there be than disclosure?

This is why Obama was given the peace prize. Celente is brilliant. But there are others who see the obvious. The men and women on the Nobel comittee include the best economists and historians in the world. They saw what is coming and wanted to encourage Obama to do the right thing.

War is not the answer but the pressure to go to war is enormous. The few who stand to make millions and realize their sick goal of massive depopulation are extremely powerful, influential and have the ability to kill any politicians who get in their way.

The president of Poland was about to quit the IMF. The volcano in Iceland may have been started by bunker buster bombs as a warning when they voted to get out of the IMF.

As much as it freaks me out to have become an Obama supporter, I really believe he is heading for disclosure as the only other option besides another world war.

Consider the options. Would you prefer another world war where nuclear bombs have been stolen from Russian and are in the hands of radical Islamic terrorists? Or would you prefer doing what you can to slowly help people come to grips with the fact we are not alone?

We all have jobs to do. We must fight the urge to go to war. We must do what we can to help our friends and neighbors make it through these tough times. We must consider what it means to be truly dedicated to Service to Others (STO). That includes slowly broaching the topic of disclosure with our more skeptical friends, neighbors and relatives.

As crazy as it may sound, disclosure is no longer and option. It must happen. Obama is trying to put the pieces together to make the announcement with the least amount of insainity.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Americans wont react until it is in their HOME.

Americans only care about their own " personal space "

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can't say I am at all suprised. It has been clear to me that that is the goal of the PTB. They want us to go to war - more profits for them.

I offer a solution to this (and many other) issue. I have given the outline and some details here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If we can bring awareness that, through the internet (their "biggest threat" - Jay Rockefeller), we can wrest control of this planet from them and take control... IF we get the information to the tipping point.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

War is a ready made cure for unemployment. War revs up the military industrial complex and typically by that the economy. The current president said he would pull the US out of current situations but how has that worked out? That's an indication that whoever is controlling him wanted him to shake more of our money loose with health insurance bills and not appease us with any peace time. The upcoming world war will have the added interest of how does a tottering super power wage war (at some point) without petroleum to run the machine. We all do trend analysis of sorts.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fatboyinternational

You just defined "human nature",it has always been this way and it will always be this way.

A catastrophic event will happen and we as humans will think we have learned our lesson and then the wars will start all over again.The wars will change,they will get better with advanced weopens but people never change,we will always kill each other.........for no reason except to the ones doing the killing.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I believe America is being set up to collapse in order to scare the rest of the world into accepting a global government. It's going to be used as an example to everyone of why it's needed.

When that happens, you'll probably see China swoop in and start claiming land for its own, but no world war will happen, because who's going to come to the defense of the US after it falls?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Mr Celente forgot to add another principle aggressor that is attacking the USA... look no further than the Wall Street Financial industry with Goldman Sachs as the unabashed leader !

these elite, have already caused more turmoil and domestic damage than either Iraq or Afghanistan combined

to overlook/ not even mention these financial terrorists is clear evidence that Celente is just another puppet, wearing rose-colored glasses

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Celente is probably sick of tooting that horn, and perhaps figures that his readers already have a fair grasp of that. He's been speaking against the looting of main street by wall street for years, and has specifically talked about Goldman Sachs numerous times. I don't think this guy is a puppet, but what I know?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I really don't care if America goes the way of Rome. Only because it seems like there is no getting back pre 9-11 America and even before that. You cant say we didn't do it to ourselves though; the greed of wealth plays a big role. We're on a path to ruin. I just don't want it to end in war, especially a war with the superpowers of the world; there's no good that could come of that.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by patent98310]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

i listened to the whole broadcast...
for my mind the Host Gary Null, on Progressive Radio Network,
was head and shoulders above the populist language of Mr Celente

i am going to search for the radio show & try to be a dedicated listener

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We didn't get out of the depression until after WWII. The ptb would have you believe that it is in our nature to war. It's in our genes to kill each other. It used to be a favorite theme of Star Trek. However, it is a lie. It is not in our nature to war. It is in our nature to peacefully negotiate our differences.
Look at the causes of every war we have been in, including the Revolutionary War. War is caused by central banks. It is important to have a national debt because then we must pay interest on it to the central (private owned) (bankster cabal) bank. Then the bank wants more interest, so starts other, bigger, more massively spending wars, then worms it's way into government so the country is at war all the time. Look at the cold war. The situation is far beyond out of control. Every president who has been assassinated was opposing the central banks. Even Jackson survived assassination attempt.
So the obvious solution to the problem of waging wars that we cannot afford, and bringing our financial solution under control is to

End the Fed

Sorry the function of the fed is being taken over by the IMF, so you will need to

End the Fed

End the War

and

Get Out of the United Nations

That's it. If you want to survive, that is what it takes

[edit on 24-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

yeah, he spouts more populist thought than real aproaches to change...

i did go And listen to his free-thought ramblings, & yea he did rail on the WallStreet crowd...
but not as terrorists and criminals derserving a Trial for capital crimes and subject to capital punishment...

he dists them all off as delightful Rogues or just pesky con-men...
Whatta Crock!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dude, I'm an American. We set trends, not follow 'em.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Gamecock]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Could we perhaps establish some kinf of timeline of our own?
Something on the order of an If this then that scenario?
Some of the trigger mechanisms are obvious enough....
I hate endless lists, but.....
If Isreal is attacked by any major force then here we go....
Should the iranis announce or blow off a bomb then thats it....
If the US had another comparable 9/11 incident then that may roll the ball too....
North Korea could concievably be a trigger point in more than one circumstance....
I suppose that any attempt by china on the offshore islands would be immediatley following a certain level of precieved weakness in the US as well....
Financial causes that underly military actions also abound ....
Greece , etc etc ,armies have marched for less reasons....civil order in a bankrupt nation is bound to be iffy...
I see the entire thing beginning for reasons of far less consequnce than could be imagined....
The red shirt rebellion is the type phenomena that could change the world also....so there is positive action as well as that with extreme negative results possible....
WW3could be an item on the news anytime ......
but the iranis will definately be enriching up to bomb grade within a couple years, so 18 months or less maybe is my guess...certainly not longer than 3 yrs now....much will come to a head by then....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The weapon industry is one of the few big industries that were kept national, therefor America needs war to keep it's economy flowing.

Why are Indian and China's economics booming? because a hell of a lot of things are now exported from there, not because of the quantities of weapons made or wars fought.

The only solution is to take those jobs back, but since profit is good for those few at the top it's not in their interest it seems.

Only if there are 2 classes left there will be a class war, But I fear worse things before that.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sadly, I would have to agree with this article. Our country has been seemingly more an more desperate to grasp on to the "world police" title, and is in not only turning the whole world against it more and more, but pointlessly pumping "money" that we really don't have into foreign and domestic affairs that further bringing it to its knees. Everyday I am finding myself confused by the actions of our nation. Hahaha, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the UNITED STATES INC. decides to build up a wall dividing the country into two halves, giving the one half away to China and others we owe a great debt to to split up amongst their selves, and trying to consolidate its control over the other half. We have a good couple of Berlins in the US that it could be started in, and then they could call it The New Berlin Wall. This would create a nice enemy new enemy to fight, and it would be nice and close on our own soil. On a serious note though, the thought of war breaking out across the entire globe is a troubling thought, and has me very worried for my childrens future in this world.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join