It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a believer....now Im not sure....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuserleer
While I still believe that there are most likely 1000's if not millions of solar systems out there with life, and many with advanced beings with sentience, I find myself finding it very hard to believe we are being "visited" now, this second by anything other than over inflated imaginations, and bloated egos seeking attention.

Ive come to this conclusion from a number of observations, common sense reasoning, and plain old facts....

There's a lot we don't understand. My advice? Don't ever rule anything out until you've put it against hypothesis, experiments, etc and come to a consensual conclusion that therein, with all findings, there can be no other explanation other than what your DATA tells you.

So the argument against is pictures, pranks, and phonies? Doesn't sound like data, sounds like opinions. Am I saying anyone is wrong? Absolutely not. All of these opinions are logical. However, as I said in the paragraph prior, there is a lot we don't understand. Don't let your thinking be done for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

I felt the same why a while ago. There is so much junk out there that it is very easy to just call it all a hoax and stop looking.

I started back up after reading Richard Belzer's book on the topic of JFK and UFOs. I started looking at some old cases with my military background and found a lot of unanswered questions out there.

There also are many cases that stand the test of time. From the Reverend William Gill sighting (an excellent close encounter of the third kind) in Papua New Guinea, to the summer of saucers in 1952.

Take a break, and then take a look at what is going on in a fresh and different perspective.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join