It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those smater than a "GOD" of any religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
How do you explain anything? Even from us coming from monkeys, who created monkeys?

Who created anything??? blueberry muffins dont just appear on my kitchen table....somebody had to make them. This in turn requires something to grow the blue berries etc, and so on and so forth....

So how does it all happen without a "creator".....

Im very curious.... other wise things like raining $100 dollar bills would be not out of the normal...

Firstly, we don't "come from monkeys". You need more education about evolution.

Secondly, just because humans can create things does not in any way indicate that everything came to be because of a creator.

No offense, but this argument is sadly too common and comes from people with 1. not enough education and 2. little to no intellect. I would recommend working on those issues.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Don't armies spread flyers to warn or ask for coorporation ?

Spread the flyers with 100 dollar bills and voilà. It's raning money.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

God said he wouldn't flood the world again. Now did He?

No, no more floods. His next threat was fire. Nor did he kill everyone, he only spared a Noah and his wife as they were his most favorite followers then. In revelations, it's the same thing, only those who follow him. And you missed the point I was making about your comment towards freewill. You said god wouldn't stop the things he didn't like for if he did then there wouldn't be freewill, but he did stop what he didn't like and threatened to stop it at some future time again, clearly negating your concept of freewill.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
Intelligent Design followers are sheep they read these questions like "This watch looks like it had a designer, I know a watchmaker created it, Life looks designed therefore there is a creator." and spew them out every chance they get.

yes an interesting arguement but darwin and many others found there is anothr way, equally as human, and just as interesting

maybe we should get richard dawkins to sign up on ats and stop creationists in their tracks

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Hi Ashanu.

I'll have to disagree with the idea to stop creationist.

I know all the atheist in the world deny ( sorry wrong word. ) any creator. You can't really deny anything if you don't believe it exist. Can you ? Like if I tell you fairies exist and you say they don't. You don't deny they exist, you simply correct me because you know they don't exist. There is a difference. It would be denying when you did know and still said they don't exist. ( This example was not really addressed to you but to any believer who can't tell the difference ) I'm ranting back to my disagreeing.

The people like Dawkins are dogmatic in their convincements that there is no creator.

It's however a fact that they don't know. There is so much in this world that is still in need of some explanation, like that everything has to be perfect for us to be alive today.

DNA.

We just don't know.

I am a 'creationist'. I see more reason in it then the infinite probability idea.
It is however stupid to argue about creation and evolution because they can perfectly be both true.

So.
A word for any biblical creationist.
Evolution does not include creation whatsoever. Evolution talks about life and how its adjusting to its environment. The only thing the Evolution theory does proof, the bibles creation story is not meant to take literal or it is a hoax all together. ( no offense )

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Why is it so important for atheist to stop creationist? Why do some atheist have such curiosity in the the creation theories?

Could it be that some atheist are just not comfortable with the entire evolution concept?

Why care so much what anyone else thinks if you are so sure you are right?

Seems to me aren't so sure.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by intjus01]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoSpecial

You have the gall to tell me I do not know I have a limited IQ.

You are the one saying you have all the answers. I am stating for the record I do not, but will continue to ask questions. Just like others who you owe your very life to.

A wise person knows they do not have all the answers. So you are far far from wise UFoSpecial .

The Bible says all men are created equal......

Well I would say your inability to understand science is proof we are not all created equal.

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

I don't know if I'm smarter than any of these fictional 'Gods', but I'm at least smart enough to correctly spell the word smarter! If you're going to challenge the intelligence of others, at least make sure you're spelling is correct in the TITLE of your thread!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a857392511b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why is it so important for atheist to stop creationist?

Simple. Because we see them for what they are, dangerous religious fanatics. And before you say that is a little tough, religious fanaticism has to start somewhere. Once you are brainwashed into "just believing" and not asking questions you become an enemy of a free world.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Why is it so important for atheist to stop creationist?

Simple. Because we see them for what they are, dangerous religious fanatics. And before you say that is a little tough, religious fanaticism has to start somewhere. Once you are brainwashed into "just believing" and not asking questions you become an enemy of a free world.

So should I stereotype all atheist as the antichrist?

Lumping all those that believe in a deity into the same pool is poor judgment on your part. There are countless others in the world who believe in a deity that are not Christian.

Be careful before casting your net upon everyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Funny how everything ends up as a scene from the matrix.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
How do you explain anything? Even from us coming from monkeys, who created monkeys?

Who created anything??? blueberry muffins dont just appear on my kitchen table....somebody had to make them. This in turn requires something to grow the blue berries etc, and so on and so forth....

So how does it all happen without a "creator".....

Im very curious.... other wise things like raining $100 dollar bills would be not out of the normal...

The Anunnaki created everything on Earth. But then who created the Anunnaki?

<< 1  2   >>

join