It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even believe in Nibiru, but please explain this video!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by dragnet53

Thanks for the polite comment, but it takes considerable less thinking to find information and take the time to verify its correctness. Time is what is invested.

Actually that was polite sarcasm......

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Neutron stars are heavy. If a neutron star were headed towards our solar system we'd have seen the effects years ago. If we can detect the presence of an object the size of Jupiter out 2000AU by watching the movements of the known planets, then I bet a neuron star could be detected out 1 light year. A neuron star weighs more than our sun.

The claim is that you can't see it. So what. You can still 'see' what it's gravity does.

Sorry but your claim is wrong.(Not the one about the neutron star since it's radiation would probably kill us even before we saw it with our best telescopes. It couldn't be a white dwarf either because we should be able to see it if it was.) Several research groups have found that something is affecting comets, and making them arrive days earlier into the inner Solar System than they are supposed to, and research groups found that the force is similar to what had been affecting the Poineer satellites. There is even mention that this something seems to be accelerating comets at 20AU into the Solar System, yet that something hasn't been seen, or found yet, at least as far as we know.

8.2 Other anomalies?
There is one further observation which status is rather unclear bit which perhaps may fit into the other observations. This is the observation of the return time of comets: Comets usually come back a few days before they are expected when applying ordinary equations of motion. The delay usually is assigned to the outgassing of these objects. In fact, the delay is used for an estimate of the strength of this outgassing. On the other hand, it has been calculated in (44) that the assumption that starting with 20 AU there is an additional acceleration of the order of the Pioneer anomaly also leads to the effect that comets come back a few days earlier. It is not clear whether this is a serious indications but a further study of the trajectories of comets certainly is worthwhile.

arxiv.org...

So what could be causing an acceleration at 20 AUs of comets? It must have considerable size or density to be able to do this, and this thing "could" also be the same object which has caused the secular increase in the distance between the Sun and the planets. Only another star, or a very dense dead star could be the cause for the secular increase in the distance, AU, between the Sun and the planets.

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: lorenzo.iorio@libero.it

Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

Here is a compendium of some of the anomalies occurring in the Solar System.

Title:
Anomalies in the Solar System
Authors:
Dittus, Hansjoerg
Affiliation:
AA(ZARM, University of Bremen)
Publication:
37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly. Held 13-20 July 2008, in Montréal, Canada., p.717
Publication Date:
00/2008
Origin:
ADS
Comment:
Symposium D, session 11 (oral). Paper number: D11-0001-08
Bibliographic Code:
2008cosp...37..717D

Abstract

Several observations show unexplained phenomena in our solar system. These observations are e.g. the Pioneer Anomaly, an unexplained constant acceleration of the Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecraft, the Flyby Anomaly, an unexplained increase of the velocity of a series of spacecraft after Earth gravity assists, the recently reported increase of the Astronomical Unit defined by the distance of the planets from the Sun by approximately 10 m per century, the quadrupole and octupole anomaly which describes the correlation of the low l contributions of the Cosmic Microwave Background to the orientation of the Solar system. Lacking any explanation until now, these phenomena are still investigated intensively. In my talk I will discuss the present status of those investigations and the attempts to find reasonable explantions.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
reply to post by Phage

"Interesting.

In the first part of the STEREO B sequence the object moves ahead of the stars but toward the end of the sequence it moves at the same rate."

Phage, could you please elaborate on that 'interesting'?

What is interesting is that the STEREO B sequence has captured Mercury as it is "rounding" its orbit. From the point of view of the satellite, the planet's motion matches that of the background stars for a while.

In the updated images it can be seen to start heading back in the other direction (relative to the background stars) before leaving the frame.

Just to clear up any doubt, both satellites are seeing Mercury from opposite sides of the Sun.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by Phage]

Interesting indeed Phage it looks like the planet putting on brakes LOL
ad ive notice in the time frame counter no major skipping what is goin on here ? Reminds me what the Sun did in 2003 react to the NEAT Comet as it was Swatting a big fly Solar Flair ! or the 2 Large Comets hitting the Sun

www.greatdreams.com...
aronhusinkhoras.blogspot.com...

2 comets hit the sun comets ? in 1998

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MordanECU
It is just me, or does it seem incredibly egotistical to conclude what it is exactly we are looking at in the video?

Without proper equipment aren't we just making educated guesses? The responses ITT are ones are certainty, I just don't understand how anyone could be certain of what they are seeing here, at least someone who frequents ATS at least.

yeah, It makes me really laugh hard that some skeptics know everything without actually having the proper equipment. Skeptics think of the most "logical" thing and make an "educated" guess. Some people actually watch those cameras and they say that object didn't appear until april 21 of this year. But hey if there was an impending danger to our lives I would want somebody to tell me instead of being kept in the closet. But hey I guess the powerful elites are the only ones who get to be saved eh?

typical humanity and their BS.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's extremely simple to figure out that this is Mercury. The planet has a well known orbit. The satellite has a well known orbit. Recall that not long ago there was an accurate prediction that an asteroid 22km would could an occultation of a star across a precise path on the earth. With that demonstrated sophistication it should be fairly simple to realize that the appearance of known planets in the solar system in the image should be easy to do. Go to the website and check the planet finder webpage for yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by ChemBreather

Neutron stars are heavy. If a neutron star were headed towards our solar system we'd have seen the effects years ago. If we can detect the presence of an object the size of Jupiter out 2000AU by watching the movements of the known planets, then I bet a neuron star could be detected out 1 light year. A neuron star weighs more than our sun.

The claim is that you can't see it. So what. You can still 'see' what it's gravity does.

Okey, you didnt listen to the audio then, or dont know that those changs are going on have have been for along time.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Not true. The orbits of the known planets are as if no other gravitational body of any consequence needs to be considered let alone an object of a solar mass.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Wolfenz
someone call Phage quick LOL
Is Phage one person or a group People ?

He is your idol so why dont you ask him? Idols usually respond to their fans. Perhaps you can get his signature!

what ! no notice the LOL! Im not a fan he can tell you that him self

just about every thread that i go on i see there are ATS members plead for his response look around ! this site i was poking fun on those that plead for a response by him ok !

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
So what could be causing an acceleration at 20 AUs of comets? It must have considerable size or density to be able to do this, and this thing "could" also be the same object which has caused the secular increase in the distance between the Sun and the planets. Only another star, or a very dense dead star could be the cause for the secular increase in the distance, AU, between the Sun and the planets.

Since we dont know what it is causing this to happen, we cant say weather or not its a known object causing it. Humans have just started understanding the basics of the universe. It seems very likely that there are many things we cant see yet because we dont have the technology or the understanding.

First brown dwarf was discovered only 15 years ago. What else is out there?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I sent an email to NASA requesting the official explanation of what this thing actually is, here is their response:

If so many people weren't hitting the server, you could see the page:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... ,

and you would know that it's Venus. If you're patient, the page will (as of this writing) still load, but it may take quite a while. I apologize for the slow performance, but apparently many people are interested in the subject.

I am, however, not a NASA "official," just a scientist. And I don't have a "stand point" on the matter; it's Newtonian physics to predict where the planets are as seen from the STEREO spacecraft.

Best,

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist

The problem I find with this statement is that this object is located 30 degrees to the LEFT of the Sun...this is NOT where Venus is located, then again....guess I could be wrong. Opinions???

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Although we did not detect and confirm the first brown dwarf till 1995, they were thought about at least 20 years earlier. It was predicted that such objects might exist.

If something shows up in a telescope you might ask yourself, how do you know it is a type whatever star? The answer is that stars of different types have different properties. These properties can be detected at a distance. The properties are predicted to occur.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

By the way, calling the articles and evidence of something being discovered "old" and dismissing it is ludicrous. This is a timleine/history, events coinciding with their building underground bases, and many changes in their legislation to accomodate exhorting as much money as they could legally and illegally, such as the war in the middle east which was criminal, and their trillion dollar poppy industry. If one didn't have corrupt judges, like the media, any timeline is used as evidence in a court of law when investigating and presenting evidence of any number of crimes ranging from tax evasion, to murder.

Its not like if it isn't happening now its not the real thing. Something was discovered that fits the description of a brown dwarf, though we don't really really get to know, they won't tell us. And they're official stories are LIES. Nor can anyone trust their scientific procedures. Ex. The collider recently experienced a series of mini explosions they are labeling proof of big bang. Big Bang has intrinsic flaws that null and void the theory. A series of mini explosions do not prove the effect. Cause and effect has not been established and no scientist would assume it had. Any number of things can cause mini explosions, they've been making explosions for a long time in history, and nuclear ones recently in our conscious memory, thats not proof that ancient India did not, for as much as they debunk it, its written clearly in their sacred scripts. So they promote psuedo science to the masses, keeping the real stuff to themselves.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why are you replying to a post about the brown dwarfs? Not only that, but the remainder of the first paragraph is a rant about anything but astronomy.

This is a rather vague and confusing post about nothing and then a comment about lies. Then its off to the LHC.

Take a deep breath and help me out here. I have no idea what your post is about.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OK. Looking back I pointed out that the rabbits hole was fraudulently posting old information and avoiding telling about new information that had been learned since the 1980s. Are you supporting my position now that the rabbits hole is committing fraud since they purposely posted an incomplete time line? That would be the proper thing to do.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't understand what people want? yes there is something coming this way, yes life is changing rapidly for us, yes it seems that we are excelerating at a tramendous rate. There is nothing absolutely nothing you or I can do to stop it. All we can do is try to live life to the full and wait for the inevitable.

People who deny all of this, do so because they are # scared, and to be honest it is extremely daunting and there are a few occasions that I wished that I wasn't awake and hadn't taken the red pill, but nevertheless the positives out do the negatives thats for sure.

This whole 'life' situation is bigger than any of us can understand, to even try to make sense of it blows your mind. The people at the top are there for a reason.

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This whole 'life' situation is bigger than any of us can understand, to even try to make sense of it blows your mind. The people at the top are there for a reason.

This part is something that really needs some careful reconsideration. They're power does not come from the Beyond, or the Many in One/Designer/Programmers. They are not off the hook for their abuse of life and liberty of others and are being lied to by their "handlers".

They are also being tested and prolonging their return back home and progression by their horrendous blocking of others and trading them, literally conducting trade of humans with non-human entities/beings. They dump as much karma on people, and code everything to mean Saturn and Sungods. They literally think they are putting this on others, but the trap they dig for others, they will fall in!

I have a thread on trying to reach some before No Time. I want people not face that moment when they realize who they really are, the Infinite Light, and what they've done to others.

This "cycle" is not just a natural event, is abused, manipulated and exploited by them, along with countless abuses of humanity and nature.

And what is really horrendous as well is thinking they can appropriate knowledge, science and technology for themselves alone and keep it underground, and all the seeds of this planet, and dump on humanity, ignorance, and serfdom. For this a lone, if I wasn't fighting to maintain a peaceful way of trying to encourage they switch sides, I don't know what I would do to them.......Information is freedom and its the most important thing we can have.

They're not there by divine decreee and they're not good guys. Nor are they off the hook. And hidden hand was missing a bit in the manipulation he did on his thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All of this being said, this is a very clear image, and it does seem to cordinate with the exact positon, of VENUS: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

I think there needs to be some real investigation before people throw videos out because this is probably put out to confuse people and discredit real signs that do exist of a coverup taking place.

This thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... shows this video concerning the heavenly body and what is said in the video is that though NASA may say its Venus, its not. And its incoming towards the sun and it plots its projectory based on the images taken over a few days and then says we're in serious trouble within a couple weeks.

The problem must be in calculations. So people are leaping to conclusions when they shouldn't be. But they don't trust scientist either, for very very good reasons.

This is the whole problem.

Personally if an object, like a super comet, was about to strike us, or come dangerously close, would it not be exerting more gravity and pull on us or the sun, and more than Iclelands volcano be occurring? Wouldn't yellowstone go off? Wouldn't the chain of dormant volcanoes such as Mount Saint Helens into the interior of BC such as a dormant super volcano, Mount Baldy and all the ones in the interior go off?

NIBIRU EXISTS! WE HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT PEOPLE! For Real!

For people to be posting this kind of info without using some common sense, and without having the least credentials are they paid off by the leaders to try and suppress freedom of information or to make real information that may come out soon enough laughable?

By credentials I don't mean scientist or working for a university or government agent, I simply mean more knowledgeable, lay astronomer/scientists.

I see this whole thing as an agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seriously...look...this is the ANSWER.

IT'S VENUS

Posted earlier for you all to look at.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpadeofAces

Yeah it would make sense, its in the same position on the outside of the frame, before it shows this image moving in, but now I'm more confused than ever. Phage on page one of the other thread answered his questions that seemed to suggest they're wrong by saying its not Venus, its Mercury!

So, what is it? Is Phage saying then that Nasa's official answer and image of Venus is wrong? That everyone is being midirected from the truth by going to that link. In other words, what is the big deal here?

They closed the thread because NASA named it, though even phage names it something else, and does that close the 9/11 threads because the Government tells us an official story? Sorry, lol , case closed, not thread closed!

I don't get that one minutes it Venus and the next its Mercury.

Its not mercury, too big, like discl0sur3 says on page one here: www.abovetopsecret.com... posted at 1 43 pm. Its not mercury, and phage says its not Venus, which many don't think it is, and that contradicts the NASA image. So what is it?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are some very good questions in your post Unity 99.

The object is Venus. The idea that it is headed in a particular direction be it the sun or earth is impossible difficult to tell from a single image. The problem is that the 3-d world is projected into a 2-d image. There is a loss of information. Multiple images or time or multiple images taken from different vantage points at the same time can be used to restore the lost 3d information. In a very real sense the problem is as you say "in the calculations."

One of the questions about volcanism has been whether or not the gravitational effects of the moon can cause eruptions or even quakes. There does not seem to evidence that eruptions are influenced by the moon. You'd think that there might be a correlation between the moon and events happening in the crust, but that evidence is not there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join