It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even believe in Nibiru, but please explain this video!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpadeofAces

Great link I will go there and study this before I offer any more opinions on this matter.

Edit to add

I went to the site and could not get ANY historic data to be "found" for past years.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Justoneman]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

I find it odd you call yourself an amateur astronomer also say, "we humans have no idea whatsoever how this Universe conducts itself."

Any object coming into our solar system affects the other objects due to gravity. The paths of the planets have been carefully observed for hundreds of years. We get better at it all of the time. In the last few decades we have been able to show that no planet sized objects can be with 320AU of the sun. If it was we'd see an effect on the known planets.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nice well produced video.

I do think that camera B is just different footage from camera A flipped upside down.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Wolfenz
someone call Phage quick LOL
Is Phage one person or a group People ?

He is your idol so why dont you ask him? Idols usually respond to their fans. Perhaps you can get his signature!

what ! no notice the LOL! Im not a fan he can tell you that him self

just about every thread that i go on i see there are ATS members plead for his response look around ! this site i was poking fun on those that plead for a response by him ok ! look at the OP Response ok
Think before you type ! when you see this > + LOL + laugh out loud !
Im not truly serious ! OK ! Could he be a group of People i dont know !
Look at Phage's profile ! I like doing my own research !! like my Signature !!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Uhm if you even checked out the statements I have made, or those of Violator, or Phage on the first page, you might have yourself some answers there buck. The past 5 pages has been useless rhetoric about off topic comments, the first page and my post on the 5th actually has information for you to digest.

Lets get off the Nibiru and Timewave topics please, its not what the article is about. Do some research people, why don't you actually contribute to this discussion?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
While I was clicking on another video someone posted here, I noticed this one.

Nibiru Planet X on Italian News TV
www.youtube.com...

Someone mentioned "studio aperto" news and criticized this. It seemed like a news channel, we don't get anything like this here. Which I could understand Italian, but certainly picked up the Maya mention.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

I must have missed something then? Because I don't see any answers on page 1?

What is unequivocally the object in question?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianinsight
I didnt believe in niburu either, ummm, clearing my throat until I watched
these videos today, have a look for yourself.

Lucus at brave new books:

www.youtube.com...

and, Global warming, what the gov isnt telling you:

www.youtube.com...

Head for high ground, if you care to, I think I'll play the role of Steve Ducshene in armageddon and watch the show in my chair on the patio drinkin a beer. besides, if the elites are planning for this to happen, and they survive, who the hell wants to live in a world with those slimy, two faced, evil, well, imagine your stuck in a cave with henry kissenger as your bunk mate, I'll take the tidal wave behind door number two please|!

Nice collection there, both these guys say 2010 is it.. LOL ..
I just got this on my Subs on YouTube, I have NOT heard it yet, so I cant say what kind of stuff Dr.Deagle is going to spew out here.
(I think its Dr.Deagle atleast).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have stated my last opinion; why don't you tell me what it is then based on non youtube information, with sources and scientific information? Lets hear it, some actual information from the masses; I would love to hear a factual alternate theory. Until then I hold onto my last statement based on the information provided by the STEREO website that it is Mercury.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ouroborus2012

He deserved to be around longer, he was a revelation. His thinking and ability to articulate. I applaud his experiments with controlled substances and admire how brave he was as an individual to not shy away from his free thinking.

Whatever happens in 2012 and whatever fate awaits us all, Terence should have been around.

He always tried to view 2012 as something positive. A divine plan, an underlaying symmetry of our Universe and all traveling irreversibly to the Omega point. I hope he was right. A great man and a great thinker, He was also amazing to listen to, he was real magic.

In a world populated by mediocre celebrities and trashy personalities, Terence was an absolute beacon for the Human race, what a pity so few know of him.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Wolfenz

The video you posted is based on Velikovsky. What he claims happened is based on his personal interpretation of myths. The events he describes have been shown to violate all sorts of physics and astronomical laws. His claims have been shown to false for a large number of reasons.

Thanks for the Info i was not sure what to think of it that why i posted it for a Answer of what it had for a hold ! what made me think about Venus as all the Conspiracy's of Venus as you may well know not being an original Planet in our solar system , elliptical orbit , was like earth at a time , Rotates opposite direction etc. Evidence it had water at one time .. www.solarspace.co.uk...

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
reply to post by Phage

"Interesting.

In the first part of the STEREO B sequence the object moves ahead of the stars but toward the end of the sequence it moves at the same rate."

Phage, could you please elaborate on that 'interesting'?

What is interesting is that the STEREO B sequence has captured Mercury as it is "rounding" its orbit. From the point of view of the satellite, the planet's motion matches that of the background stars for a while.

In the updated images it can be seen to start heading back in the other direction (relative to the background stars) before leaving the frame.

Just to clear up any doubt, both satellites are seeing Mercury from opposite sides of the Sun.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by Phage]

link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity 99 as I've told you countless times. No planets can exist within the orbits of the known planets without us having known about it for decades.

What I think is funny here is the double standard used by the 'whatever you want to call it' group. They demand that we establish with a huge pile of information that this is a known object. On the other hand, Unity 99 wants to make unsubstantiated claims based on nothing, or the fraudulent translations from Sitchin or the rabbit hole, or whatever is the dubious source du jour. Almost always there is no source.

Rabbit Hole lists known information published by Washington Post and Numerous known news pieces, real pictorgraphs, and shows a timeline for a conspiracy, its not fraudulent, you draw your own conclusions based on what you see.

Sitchen, I agree with you on. I am not a Sitchen supporter. In fact, I don't want anything to be heading our way right now. NWO is bad enough to stop. I am examining the strong possibility that this is the reason for those bases built, and have researched it, but I also usually blame TPTB for everything and think things like: 1) they used HAARP and screwed the core of our planet, so a magnetic pole reversal is taking place, and if its slow OK, but they know for some reason its going to be sparked off by cme's, caused by something, an allignment or some cosmic event. So they go out of their way to activate it furhter by exploding 9 nukes over it in the Arctic sea because they're evil.
www.dailypaul.com...

And I know the there is a probe loaded with a hule bunch of plutonium orbitting Saturn.

My first thought is always to blame TPTB for anything about to happen. So you really don't know me well, but I've been researching, so now I don't know why they've built their bases, except it doesnt look good.

link   
reply to post by stereologist

True but we do have to depend on those providing the information for us to consume having a decision as to what we can and can't be allowed to see. That said, do we not have evidence in the past of Hubble determining that there is/was something outside of Pluto's orbit and I seem to recall that the rampant scientific specualtion, as opposed to lay people, that there is a brown dwarf in our neighborhood. SOME will say they took that back but to me that is a little too easy to say that and let it hang even when the debate has raged for decades as to what is peturbing the orbits of Neptune and Uranus.

It is obvious to me that the standard preceptts taught to me about how the solar system was formed is flawed. Thus, making me search for more answers than have been provided by the official "knowledge". That for me, is critical to why I am even willing to allow for any planet X discussion where I give it any serious consideration! It is clear from the archeological record and even the climo-paleontology data that shows huge cycles are driving our existance with extinction events, something more is happening than we offically know.

It is entirely possible we HAVE been to similar heights in our knowledge and possible even the electronic equipment too, if the paintings and etchings in ancient buildings unearthed the last couple of centuries are real. I have reasons to suspect they are real.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im beginning to hate this site... i always come here and see some amazing headline by someone who is posting some info and explaining some interesting stuff... and after that i have to read thru 20 pages of other posters to get confused or find out that the original headline was bogus... please people... post # that you know is true!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Fascinating, thankyou!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"On April 24, 2010 there were 1116 potentially hazardous asteroids."

taken from spaceweather.com...

congratulations we got a video of one (out of 1116).

i fail to follow the leap in logic that this is a dwarf star coming to induce massive changes in the earth.

maybe we should apply logic and determine first that this is not 1 out of at least 1115 other possibilities before making the conclusion that this is "nibiru." C'mon, you don't think you can jump to the most extreme explanation without eliminating the other reasonable probabilities first do ya?

Take the advice of sherlock holmes:
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You'd think that was true, and we'd see gravitational effects. Problem is the very people who pulled off 9/11 are running things, and Rockefeller thanked the media in his book for lying on their behalf, so I don't think their official science is ever the truth, because I wasn't born yesterday, and they're the most psychotic people in this universe. There can't be a devil, because how could he be worse than than whats running this world! They would make him look like a misbehaving adolescent. They are the epitome of pure evil.

So no, I don't trust them. I only need to see the world around me, the bombed children with their limbs blown off, the homeless, those dying needlessly of starvation and diseases, to know that anything they say means nothing. And I have already seen their photos of mars and the moon, and they're ludicrous.

Trust those men with your life, humanity's life??? I think NOT!

So we don't really know what effects there are do we? Also, there have been some cme's recently, have there not?

Dutch Doomsday

And please explain this, the network just censors the information right out in the open.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'd hardly say the idea of 'doomsday' coming in 2012 is censored. It's an idea spawned from the media itself with movies and TV shows, and even the occassional news reports.

Everything i've heard from confirmed Hopi or Mayan sources claim that it's not the end, just a change from one age to another.

Doomsday hysteria is something TPTB just love causing. If they want to censor something, you won't even hear a whisper about it on your TV.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maybe some one can debunk (Edit:the other clipp is an add-on)this Radio/mp4 files (AUDIO)..

Watchman's cry with Nathan
' Talks about that the incoming PlanetX is a neutron Star and cant be seen and that the Man Made global Warming is a CoverUp to have an explanation of the Climate Changes.'
- Best Case scenario : End of the western World and a loss of 50% of the Polpulation - LOL (Emp Pulses etc.)

Also here, they talk about how Mercury NOW have an Magnetic field which it didnt use to have 7 years ago...
(Personally I cant say one way or the other, I never learned in school that any other planet had magnetic fields etc...)

David Eells:Ties in to Bible prophecy.
This one I do not know what is about...

[edit on 24/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 24/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join