It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question. Why are crop circles always flawless?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So, I suppose you think that this group of geniuses are just flying all around the world just to trick people, eh?
That's even more absurd than some of the other theories that I have heard.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I've never made such a claim. Such a straw man argument is rather silly.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

I'm in the US, in the corn and soybean (and pig, and rust) belt. We have not had crop circles around here at all. There are very few that I've ever seen made in the US (I'll admit to never looking, but would expect them to make the news at least on Fox). The US seems visited by aliens much less intelligent. For decades, they have mined our redneck's @$$s for some kind of treasure. How many times it is going to take before they figure out mankind does not store any wisdom, treasure or beauty there? I think I would have stopped at twice.

Back to crop circles. OP, they are not perfect, and never have been. Grasses are easily bent, not broken when the grass is gradually bent, like happens with the method the people who make them use. They do not just go out and freehand them, they go through a lot of planning. All reports of "anomolies" have not been repeatable.
Most important, how can anyone but the planners know what the design was supposed to look like? Probably the people who make them stop when they start going askew, to maintain "perfection". Like Parallelogram, I apply Occam's razor. They are all man-made.

<< 1  2   >>

join