It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 9
13
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit
 


Nice video 2 baloons tied together it seems like Mexico is trying to work its way out of the current economic situation by being the worlds hots spot for releasing balloons.


We have the usual high quality video no tripod wild movements and some Jean Michelle Jarre music for that authentic UFO effect.




posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit
 


Nice video 2 baloons tied together it seems like Mexico is trying to work its way out of the current economic situation by being the worlds hots spot for releasing balloons.


We have the usual high quality video no tripod wild movements and some Jean Michelle Jarre music for that authentic UFO effect.



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by zaiger
 


I don't doubt Jaime Maussan being a hoaxer but do you have any evidence to give credence to calling him one?

I mean I can google it but if you're going to call someone a hoaxer it'd be nice if you could at least give some specifics.


According to this definition of "hoaxer", Jaime Maussan cannot be called one. All he can be accused of is being naive and gullible and promoting material that he cannot verify. Jaime needs someone to tell him to ease up on promoting unferified material.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoaxer
"A hoax is a deliberate attempt to deceive or trick an audience into believing or accepting that something is real, when the hoaxer (the person or group creating the hoax) knows it is false. ..."


The Shrike.....

Here are 2 links I mentioned regarding some of Maussan's hoaxes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


I can not u2u you because I do not have enough posts I think I solved the problem
I say many thanks to you both it was advertising that was the problem so I've made a new one I think it is a better one take a look and tell me what you think.

www.indtil.dk/v2.rar

I must to work now I'm back tomorrow

Kind regards Peterfromdk



posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Another hoax is cleared up. My favorite part of the original video is showing filming out of the skylight when there is a balcony that looks a lot more comfortable.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by stereologist]



posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This footage was posted before here on ATS. Could be real or could be RC. Hard to tell as the frame of reference is wishy washy. The idea of the OP comparing this man to Billie Meier just because he has close daytime footage is a typical example of how little research both the ATS die hard skeptics and ATSbelievers alike demonstrate on a daily basis.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterfromdk
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

I can not u2u you because I do not have enough posts I think I solved the problem
I say many thanks to you both it was advertising that was the problem so I've made a new one I think it is a better one take a look and tell me what you think.
www.indtil.dk/v2.rar
I must to work now I'm back tomorrow
Kind regards Peterfromdk


Peterfromdk.....

OK.....I'll have a look at that tomorrow.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The idea of the OP comparing this man to Billie Meier just because he has close
daytime footage is a typical example of how little research both the ATS die hard
skeptics and ATSbelievers alike demonstrate on a daily basis.


You got the wrong idea my friend, it's all about Ratings, forget the research, the
debunk, the support, the evidences, the main purpose is Rating!! Can't you see it, this
topic has been discussed many times before with big ratings, now this new version
comes under a new fancy title but the same thing disguised and look, 9 pages and
counting plus flags, more ratings for the same story, what do you think about it?

Of course there are some people that are living by this thread stealing the spotlights to
attract the attention to their own scenario using the same italian case in their benefit.
Everybody wants a piece of this cake (even that baked many times).



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by zaiger
 


so you're asking if a video presented by Jaime Maussan (known hoaxer) is of similar quality to the pictures made by Billy Meier (known hoaxer)?

I would venture to say... yes.


Im sorry, but is Jaime Maussan a hoaxer? I might be a bit dumb on this, but i have seen no evidence that he is a hoaxer, only evidence that he tends to believe everything that is thrown at him. That does not make him a hoaxer.



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by zaiger
 


so you're asking if a video presented by Jaime Maussan (known hoaxer) is of similar quality to the pictures made by Billy Meier (known hoaxer)?

I would venture to say... yes.


Im sorry, but is Jaime Maussan a hoaxer? I might be a bit dumb on this, but i have seen no evidence that he is a hoaxer, only evidence that he tends to believe everything that is thrown at him. That does not make him a hoaxer.


Jay-morris.....

Here are 2 links I have posted several times regarding some of Maussan's hoaxes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by zaiger
 


so you're asking if a video presented by Jaime Maussan (known hoaxer) is of similar quality to the pictures made by Billy Meier (known hoaxer)?

I would venture to say... yes.


Im sorry, but is Jaime Maussan a hoaxer? I might be a bit dumb on this, but i have seen no evidence that he is a hoaxer, only evidence that he tends to believe everything that is thrown at him. That does not make him a hoaxer.


Jay-morris.....

Here are 2 links I have posted several times regarding some of Maussan's hoaxes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
Maybe...maybe not


Thanks for the links. Well, alot of that i did not know
It seems that is very very gullible, and also turns a blind eye on certain things


Its a shame because i truley believe that some ufos are completly unknown, and need further investigation, but who do you trust in this subject? Thats the hard part.



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Jay-morris.....



Thanks for the links.


You are very welcome.



Well, alot of that i did not know
It seems that is very very gullible, and also turns a blind eye on certain things



He's a willful hoaxer.



Its a shame because i truley believe that some ufos are completly unknown, and need further investigation, but who do you trust in this subject? Thats the hard part.


I think you summed that up very well


Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


He may not deliberately hoax things, but I know for a fact he deliberately uses photos/footage that he knows are not real. Some of you may be familiar with a man by the name of Jeff Willes. Well, back in 2003 he video taped a metallic object that looked like a saucer flying on its side. Further study and investigation of the footage revealed it to be a heart shaped balloon that was partially deflated on one side. Jaime Maussan wanted to use the footage in one of his conferences even after Willes himself told Maussan it was just a balloon. Maussan's reply was: "We'll use it anyway, it looks nice".



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

You got the wrong idea my friend, it's all about Ratings, forget the research, the
debunk, the support, the evidences, the main purpose is Rating!! Can't you see it, this topic has been discussed many times before with big ratings, now this new version comes under a new fancy title but the same thing disguised and look, 9 pages and counting plus flags, more ratings for the same story, what do you think about it?

Of course there are some people that are living by this thread stealing the spotlights to attract the attention to their own scenario using the same italian case in their benefit. Everybody wants a piece of this cake (even that baked many times).


Free spirit you bring up a profoundly important point here. If there's a cancer here at ATS, its new ATS lemming, ready to jump off, thinking he/she has the latest greatest discovery to share with the world, only to find out its an old, deserted dried up topic, discussed years ago to the point of chicanery. All because they were too ignorant or lazy to use any kind of search function before posting. Well said.

I will not honor this thread with another post. Make of the video what you will, people. The Great UFO videos of the future will be filmed by multiple people in the same location at the same time.





[edit on 29-4-2010 by NightVision]



posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am willing to bet that Antonio is having a hearty Italian belly-laugh @ this thread




posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


now thats good footage only wish we could still get a lot closer to the object. Man that was fantastic!



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I rarely believe in any of the sightings coming out of Mexico. It seems like 9/10 are hoaxes.



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hovernator
reply to post by discl0sur3
 

now thats good footage only wish we could still get a lot closer to the object. Man that was fantastic!


Hovernator.....

I respectfully disagree.

Have you reviewed all the material associated with this case?

I believe this material shows Urzi is hoaxing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I rarely believe in any of the sightings coming out of Mexico. It seems like 9/10 are hoaxes.


-Blackout-.....

Just to clarify.....

The sighting is from Italy.

His "sponsor" (Maussan) is from Mexico.

.....& I agree that "9 out of 10" sightings in Mexico are either hoaxes or reports by extremely gullible people who "want to believe".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Come on guys this is fake. Like was already said you can see the reflection off the fishing line it's dangling from. As an amateur videographer this is no lens flare. You can also see the object swaying in the wind. I'll bet I can tell you exactly what that object is, it's a metal snap button. You know like that's used in crafts and on soft tops for vehicles? You press one of these all together, and there is your UFO.




new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join