It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

WOW! you just opened this thread yesterday and received three pages of replies, today
you have six pages and counting discl0sur3, your rating is increasing and confirms what
I said before in other thread: You want Ratings, play with Jaime Maussan, simple.

It's funny how despite this topic about italian Mr. Urzi has been discussed several times
before in this forum still attracts huge reponse, interest, debate, controversy etc. in
one word it creates RATINGS¡¡ And why is this, simply because the case is presented
by no other than the celebrity himself Jaime Maussan and here are the results, instant
hit thanks to those who are contributing with so many replies to the same topic over
and over, it's getting boring... but wait I correct myself, it's rating so go on and enjoy
your actual success with this thread, I predict more pages coming up it doesn't matter
if the replies are debunk or support, IT IS RATING, I'm amused. Enjoy.

Here the same epilog: Wouldn't it be better just to ignore Maussan instead of wasting
your precious time (Me included) repeating the same old blah blah, think about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Here's Urzi's video of the Virgin Mary flying over his house:

Kind regards
maybe...maybe not

Well, thanks for that. This only further substantiates Urzi's claims. Not to sound cheeky or anything but, how can this be hoaxed with buttons and string? Well it can't. Let's suppose just for the sake of argument that Urzi has been hoaxing us with the button. What do you think the odds are that a hoaxer will actually catch an anomaly in the sky while perpetrating hoaxes? Are you suggesting he hoaxed this as well?

BTW, I don't see Mary there. I hear Italian Catholic music edited in.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This is likely another one of his hoaxes. I suspect we're dealing with a serial hoaxer a la Billy Meier just as the name of this thread actually suggests
Flying figures are often reported in Mexico (another catholic country btw) and are usually stray balloons.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by FlySolo

This is likely another one of his hoaxes. I suspect we're dealing with a serial hoaxer a la Billy Meier just as the name of this thread actually suggests
Flying figures are often reported in Mexico (another catholic country btw) and are usually stray balloons.

Speculation. Nothing but pure speculation with absolutely no evidence to back this up. And the Skeptics say "we" believers are naive. Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it so dude. C'mon.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ffs another maussan video

God christ alla.

SPARE ME..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

when scientists study ants, do they decide to choose a few ants and attempt to communicate with them while leaving them in their environment? better yet, do you REALLY think living beings from an entirely different environment with most likely entirely different senses

Really. Entirely different senses. Let's look at your statement here. . . Most forms of life that we know about have similar senses. Sight, hearing, touch, all very useful traits of any species from anywhere.

All in all though this doesn't help or hinder the mans claims. I personaly feel like it's a hoax. To me it doesn't even look like anything more than some kind of plastic baubbles.

Who knows though.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Speculation. Nothing but pure speculation with absolutely no evidence to back this up. And the Skeptics say "we" believers are naive. Just because you say it's so, doesn't make it so dude. C'mon.

Yes sure it is, but the reality is some people hoax flying saucers and some do it several times over a number of years. None of his neighbors ever sees/videotapes the same saucers that continually appear over his house. His video can, in my opinion, also be replicated using a fishing rod. Based on this I don't think it's naive to suspect that he is a serial hoaxer.

This guy has a lot going against him. Can you come up with anything in his defense that would make any sense?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Kind regards
maybe...maybe not

Well, thanks for that. This only further substantiates Urzi's claims. Not to sound cheeky or anything but, how can this be hoaxed with buttons and string? Well it can't. Let's suppose just for the sake of argument that Urzi has been hoaxing us with the button. What do you think the odds are that a hoaxer will actually catch an anomaly in the sky while perpetrating hoaxes? Are you suggesting he hoaxed this as well?

FlySolo.....

It's a balloon!

It's a hoax!

:shk:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

I said before in other thread: You want Ratings, play with Jaime Maussan, simple.
Here the same epilog: Wouldn't it be better just to ignore Maussan instead of wasting
your precious time (Me included) repeating the same old blah blah, think about it.

Free Spirit.....

It would be better if Maussan closed down completely.

Then we wouldn't feel compelled to spend time explaining to people the nature of his hoaxes, in order to retain some measure of credibility in this whole topic.

With no level of sycophancy intended, you appear to take a much straighter line with all of this & on many occasions you have added key information to discussions......many thanks for that.

Maussan adds nothing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
Maybe I'm gullible (like to think that I'm not) but these videos look pretty damn legit, and I believe I was reading in the comments that this guy has around 30 hours of this kind footage?

coool.

A kid who lives in fla, near an airforce base he says, sent me this video:

www.youtube.com...

Anyone want to analyze it frame by frame, please do.. the object gets within inches of the camera and kinda looks similar to this video... but this one has red lights and "snaps" into, then out of the air with a bright flash.

I hate this video because it does indeed look innocently real.. which could be the hoaxers intent... if its fake. With video effects these days who knows.

I invite all to scrutinize it.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by GovtFlu]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Kind regards
maybe...maybe not

FlySolo.....

It's a balloon!

It's a hoax!

:shk:

I didn't get the memo.

If it has been proven to be a balloon then fine, I'm ok with that. However, if it has been proven to be a balloon AND it has been shown that Urzi has something to do with it then I will believe Urzi is a hoaxer. Can you show me Urzi had something to do with this?

Just to keep the record straight, mis-reported sightings and hoaxes are two different things.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Good grief you're a hard man!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

S'up boy?

Yup.....

It's them dang' alienz ag'in, boy

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
His video can, in my opinion, also be replicated using a fishing rod. Based on this I don't think it's naive to suspect that he is a serial hoaxer.

This guy has a lot going against him. Can you come up with anything in his defense that would make any sense?

Using your logic, then every single UFO sighting involving stationary objects above ground can be explained as fishing rods. Much too convenient of an answer to serve the skeptic community. At this point I'm almost willing to spend my Saturday setting up crappy examples of taped buttons to my windshield and fishing rods dangling crappy ufos bouncing around every where like some cheesy 1900 sci fi silent film.

You guys crack me up. Listen, you and Maybe not, just admit you don't want to believe in this stuff. Just admit this debate is pointless, and just admit you don't really know how he did it (if he did).

Fishing rods and buttons...

Damn, no one can even comment on the lens flare issue. How the hell do you get a lens flare off a button?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Good grief you're a hard man!

Cheers mate

Hahaha, I'm in a mood as of lately. I feel the need to defend. The bat ufo I concur may be just a bat. I'm ok with that. The geese in the volcano, well they are geese. But this one isn't that easy to explain away.

Cheers. I enjoy debating with you because you don't come off as arrogant like some other skeptics here

[edit on 24-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Anyone want to analyze it frame by frame, please do.. the object gets within inches of the camera and kinda looks similar to this video... but this one has red lights and "snaps" into, then out of the air with a bright flash.

No way anybody's reflexes are that fast....the cameraman, not the kid kicking the ball....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Govtflu,

I'm going to have to join arms with the skeptics on this one. The one behind the camera was too quick to react. Keeping his eye on the view finder and one eye closed he would never have seen it coming.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Originally posted by GovtFlu

No way anybody's reflexes are that fast....the cameraman, not the kid kicking the ball....

Yep - agree with that - and to point as well as tell the kid to look, before it's even gone out of view !!

If it happened to me, I don't think I'd have time to have even shouted 'EFF...'

link   
You could easily tell its a fake miniature;
probably tied to a fishing pole or something;

the video never shows the ufo being far away;
and it doesnt show the ufo flying in all crazy directions

link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

I am enjoying our debate

You guys crack me up. Listen, you and Maybe not, just admit you don't want to believe in this stuff.

Speaking for myself.....

You are completely wrong in that conclusion, thereby demonstrating you might be able to give a little more consideration to the information that is being presented to you

For the record, here are 3 of my UFO threads (the second 2 threads are about the same object, but intentionally posted in 2 different forums).

I welcome your comments in those threads, no matter how critical or "debunking" in nature.....I don't know what the objects are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add: Please be aware someone has "sabotaged"some graphics in that thread & inserted profanities. I have alerted the ATS management team to this problem.

Just admit this debate is pointless, and just admit you don't really know how he did it (if he did).

I am quite certain (i.e. 99% certain) I know how he staged his hoaxes, as per my content in the thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join