It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh snap!
That happened on my birthday!
Once again...
Mamma Mia!

...okay...I really have to stop that...

Y'know what?
That "virgin mary" really resembles one of those bunny marshmallow peeps.

[note: edited to expand content]

[edit on 4/24/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That video has been posted many times on ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
That video has been posted many times on ATS.

Deaf Alien.....

That's true.....there have already been several detailed threads about Urzi.

I posted these links for greeneyedleo earlier in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
"by very small movements of the camera I could place the stone chips and sticky-taped paper all over the place, wherever I wanted. "
I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous theory I've ever heard on this website regarding debunking ufo videos...

That quote was mine, and you have quoted it out of context here.

Tell me, FS, what exactly is incorrect, let alone 'ridiculous' about the quote, IN CONTEXT? Did you examine the thread it was in, and look at exactly what was being debated?

BE SPECIFIC or kindly refrain from the insulting tone. (Same to you, Fly Solo - read the original thread!)

As for you, Maybe.. how dare you post that here!
(Only jokin' mate, don't panic!)

I've got no problems with my 'experiments' being reposted, but it does annoy me when people make uninformed comments about stuff without actually looking at the context. That (admittedly crude) experiment was made to show that you could keep the background static, and yet 'move' small objects near to the camera around very significantly, with small movements of the camera. I think it showed that point rather well - if you dispute that, explain precisely why.

If you guys want CGI *art*, go talk to Pixar...

PS - as for getting something to stick on a sloping window - sheesh - you can't envisage a small piece of d-s tape? Don't have super glue in your country? Doesn't take much to stick a little designer-jeans button..
And of course the window could be set level - the object's apparent angle does NOT solely depend on the window angle, the camera's angle is equally important.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ.....

I must say it can be a little frustrating when members won't properly review the material that is being offered to them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
He has been here on ATS before. I think he has made them just by adding a jeans button on his roof window, I have created an image by doing it this way

Thanks for your help Maybe ... maybe not
here are the pictures

[edit on 24-4-2010 by peterfromdk]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by peterfromdk]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Look at the freeze at 9:20 and tell me that is not a "snap", the part that a button would snap on to; used on clothing.

These videos are laughable.

My theory is he has three windows about 10 feet apart (if that), very easy for a friend of his to go to one window with this snap, or any type of alien looking small metal object, and hang it from a fishing pole using vey fine filament which shows up still "damded sun"!

and dangle it over the window next to him for this guy to film. No one would see them and if they did, what would they care. They wouldn't see the guy in the house with the camera.

Thats how I'd do it.

But really look at 9:20-9:22 and tell me THAT IS NOT A SNAP!

oh yea btw Jamie Maussan(sp?) does not help your case at all Uzri.

Sorry if the snap theory was already pointed out I read 3 pages, and just couldn't take anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Peterfromdk.....

That's really good stuff

2 questions if I may:

1. Can you post the pictures in the thread for easier viewing?

2. Can you make a short video with the camera close to the objects, moving the camera slightly so as to simulate movement?

Thanks again
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

First sorry for my poor English

1.jeg do not know how I have put them in my photo folder here on ATS
I do not know what to next.

2. I can not because I do not have a filmcammera I can make one with my mobile phone but take a little time.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterfromdk

Peterfromdk.....

First sorry for my poor English

Your English is fine

1.jeg do not know how I have put them in my photo folder here on ATS
I do not know what to next.

Select the thumbnail & you will see the picture in full size.

Look down the page to the 3rd link.

Copy that link into your reply.

If that doesn't make sense, let me know.

2. I can not because I do not have a filmcammera I can make one with my mobile phone but take a little time.

OK.....no worries.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thanks for your help Maybe ... maybe not

it worked, I changed the link to the images they can now be seen in my first post

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Oh my god! Like Billy M. if that's the case then this guy's in trouble. Don't you know that Billy M. and Jaime Maussan are proven hoaxsters. I don't know why Jaime turned to hoaxing the public.....money I suppose. At any rate you better think twice about believing anything from either one of these two guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I guess you're referring to me and not the OP. I never said anything about the lens flare you (and Maussan) talks about. The fishing line won't show up on video if the setup is right.

I would love to recreate this video but I have to work this weekend
Maybe someone is else has the time? All you need is a video camera, a fishing rod and something that looks like a flying saucer to tie to the line.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I agree with some of the others. Filming through windows on fixed stands?

Fake.

Brave.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am very skeptical I must say.

BUT, this is a very convincing video.

However, I go through things like this all the time, and I KNOW we cannot count the chickens before they hatch.

There is always more to a story.

I would like to see a lot more information about this.

It could be hoaxed, but it would require skill.

So, where can I find more information about this story??

This persons name is Antonio Urzi and lives in Italy. There is a ton of information available on the internet if you wanted to start there.

If you have bothered looking through just a fraction of that "ton of info" then you must have seen the way it has very comfortably been dismissed as nothing but a lazy hoax.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am very skeptical I must say.

BUT, this is a very convincing video.

However, I go through things like this all the time, and I KNOW we cannot count the chickens before they hatch.

There is always more to a story.

I would like to see a lot more information about this.

It could be hoaxed, but it would require skill.

So, where can I find more information about this story??

This persons name is Antonio Urzi and lives in Italy. There is a ton of information available on the internet if you wanted to start there.

If you have bothered looking through just a fraction of that "ton of info" then you must have seen the way it has very comfortably been dismissed as nothing but a lazy hoax.

Also, what makes you think you can take other people's videos, splat your own ID splash screen at the start and post them up as your own videos?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by peterfromdk

Again, more still pictures to compare with a video. All this proves is yes, we all know that hoaxes cane be done. Buttons on a window with tape AND fishing line. You can't have it both ways. Why do you fail to recognize this when disputing something. You need to be consistent with your theory and not go back and forth between two probable ideas.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
BE SPECIFIC or kindly refrain from the insulting tone. (Same to you, Fly Solo - read the original thread!)

You know, last night I was laid back with a very calm demeanor for once. Sorry you felt I was being insulting but that couldn't be further from the truth. At least this time.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
My theory is he has three windows about 10 feet apart (if that), very easy for a friend of his to go to one window with this snap, or any type of alien looking small metal object, and hang it from a fishing pole using vey fine filament which shows up still "damded sun"!

and dangle it over the window next to him for this guy to film. No one would see them and if they did, what would they care. They wouldn't see the guy in the house with the camera.

Thats how I'd do it.

I guess you didn't bother to read the whole thread but rather decided to be reactionary and post. I put up a couple of pictures showing your filament reflecting but its not. Lens flare. Or maybe you did read it but decided not to refute it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join