It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I guess what you mean is, he can adjust the widow so it is level. If this were the case then this leads me to point 4.

Note how the object is angular on a level window. It just doesn't make sense

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by cripmeister

I'm saying why not? I'm not seeing any explanation thus far other than theories of strings, moving around to give the illusion of movement, objects placed on the window, etc. No one has unequivocally shown anything besides speculation and comparisons to irrelevant clips and still photos. Scroll up to my observation on the camera panning without filming the inside of the house.

Do you have a confirmed case of an actual flying saucer that we can compare against? I haven't been able to find one so I'll stick with the fishing line theory.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

for some reason, I couldn't stand to watch that video

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo…..

That was very crude and I would never have wasted any time on it. Its like bringing a knife to a gun fight and I fail to see how we can discuss this while being referred to something not even in the same ball park.

I agree it is very rough & so does CHRLZ. In fact, he’ll probably give a me kick in the butt for posting that here

However I note again…..the purpose of the GIF is to show how very small movements of the camera can result in seemingly large movements of the object.

My question was simple and you're a sharp guy.
Let me reiterate my points:
1. the roof window is on too much of an angle and anything would slide off. Hours of dry runs will never prevent this.

I believe Urzi has the time & motivation to perfect something. The first things that come to mind are:

- A small perspex wedge under the object

- Clear tape to hold up the lower edge of the object, with the tape passing back up over the object to the glass on the window (I hope I described that satisfactorily)

2. dangling a string with it attached over the window would not allow for forward movement while panning up. It would be the opposite. Pan down object goes up.

I’d have to think about that, but for instance…..could he simply be reversing the video? Would that cover that aspect?

3. Panning up/down would show the window edge so, the camera must be outside the window.

As per my earlier post.....

You would not film the inside of the house if you were working close to the glass because the field of view of the camera would be smaller than the "field of view" of the glass. I base that on comparing it with working inside the car, wherein the windscreen surrounds & car interior were not shown in the photos or through the viewfinder.

I guess what you mean is, he can adjust the widow so it is level.

That’s right…..& he could also adjust it to angles in between.

If this were the case then this leads me to point 4.

Note how the object is angular on a level window. It just doesn't make sense

As above, I believe Urzi has the time & motivation to perfect something. The first things that come to mind are:

- A small perspex wedge under the object

- Clear tape to hold up the lower edge of the object, with the tape passing back up over the object to the glass on the window (I hope I described that satisfactorily)

All things considered, I reckon many people here on ATS could simulate Urzi's videos if they were going to get the blonde, the Italian jacket & all the rest of the attention & potential $ that can be gained with a well promoted UFO story.....yes, we're back to Maussan.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by cripmeister

I'm saying why not? I'm not seeing any explanation thus far other than theories of strings, moving around to give the illusion of movement, objects placed on the window, etc. No one has unequivocally shown anything besides speculation and comparisons to irrelevant clips and still photos. Scroll up to my observation on the camera panning without filming the inside of the house.

Do you have a confirmed case of an actual flying saucer that we can compare against? I haven't been able to find one so I'll stick with the fishing line theory.

Of course I don't . Yet, ufo explanation, or I'll even go as far to say E.T is much better than unproved string and ball theory. I don't have a myopic point of view and I am tenacious in my position on this thread based on my own experience. They exist, and this I will stand firm. Therefore, because I am fortunate enough to be privy to this, I can view this clip with optimism in knowing of the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Paola Leopizzi Harris is Urzi's other key supporter.

Have a read about him.

Maussan & Harris.....hmmmm.....quite a pair.

I'm just going to go & dig up a thread about Harris's most recent claims.

Wait for it.....it's a beauty!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Reversing the film would not explain it. Only over complicate it.

I suppose you could put a wedge under it and tape it to the glass but stop and visualize how that would appear for a moment? This event would end up in the trash immediately.

Yes, I guess you could be correct that the field of view wouldn't change much if you were close, but that wouldn't explain a lot of the movement.

I can go back to the clip and grab more prntscreens to demonstrate the difficulty. I'm bored and awake so why not.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Dear discl0sur3

What would it be attached too?? Oh let me see a fishing rod perhaps??

Experts humm well this lens flare is conveniently right in the center of gravity convenient humm.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear discl0sur3

What would it be attached too?? Oh let me see a fishing rod perhaps??

Experts humm well this lens flare is conveniently right in the center of gravity convenient humm.

Its a lens flare. Not string reflection:

And not exactly over the center of gravity either:

This should prove beyond a reasonable doubt this is a true sighting. The object is HIGHLY reflective thus creating this flare. You will not get this from a small object hanging off a string.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
FlySolo.....

OK.....

Urzi really only has 2 significant supporters:

- Jaime Maussan

- Paola Harris

We know of Maussan's serial hoaxing......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an example of Harris's quality work:

(By the way.....the big guy in the picture is an alien.....Harris says so.....)

Italy's Disclosure Of Human Looking Aliens

Editorial Note

What follows is a groundbreaking commentary and interview by Paola Harris concerning new evidence in Italy of human looking extraterrestrials living among the Italian population. The interview was conducted in November 2006 and the commentary written in May 2007. The commentary and interview have been respectively numbered I. & II. and combined as a special feature article for the Exopolitics Journal

I. “The Timing is the Thing” … that tells us everything

I remember years ago in 1999, that Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvante told me that there was going to be a “slow” process release of information governed by a “special study group”. He may have been the first to print what he said were two alien photos on his book ”Catchers of Heaven”. One is a blonde blue-eyed human looking alien called Sa Ra from Altair 4 [photo below], the other a “baby” grey.

He talks extensively about his role as interface with this human looking alien in a diplomatic capacity.

These are the protocols of which I speak in my new book: Exopolitics: How Does One Speak To A Ball Of Light - Exopolitical challenges and protocols for future contact.

This year in Italy, two important books surfaced talking about aliens among us. The first book was written by Stefano Breccia. Italian engineer and computer graphics expert and telecommunications who is considered a very credible source. The book is called Contattismi di Massa (Nexus Edizioni) which literally means Mass Contacts. It deals with two opposing groups of Aliens situated near the Adriatic coast near Pescara who mingled among the residents and especially who communicated with several important political figures in 1956.

Their liaison contactee was a man called Bruno Sammaciccia, a credible figure who held four University degrees among them psychology and psychiatry and amazingly enough was nominated man of the year by UNESCO in 1982 for his cultural background. He was first contacted telepathically by these very tall (8 foot) humanoid aliens who had a base in the Adriatic sea.

In the Chapter called “Amicizia” at the end of the book he talks about their habits, intentions and their interaction with humans among them, such prestigious figures as a Brazilian Cardinal, a famous painter, a general of the carabinieri( Italian Military Police) but in particular, they contacted the much noted (Italian Consul) Console Perego who had the sighting over St. Peter’s December 1st 1953 and who spoke about UFOS to many Italian Officials in the 50’s much like Adamski.

Contacted telepathically was also, journalist/photographer Bruno Ghibaudi who took the amazing photos of these distinct craft coming out of the water near Pescara on the Adriatic coast. The book includes many photos of this plus the dignitaries mentioned plus one photo of an 8 foot tall Alien who said he was part of a confederation from a “blue” galaxy which means probably a blue nebula. One message given to Planet Earth was “most extraterrestrial life was humanoid in Nature”! They look like us!

The second book that I researched is called Beyond Heaven or Oltre il Cielo by Maurizio Cavallo. This second book details the agony and the ecstasy of Maurizio’s contact with a group from Clarion from the star system of Aquila (the Eagle). The problems with conflicting realities and dimensional travel which almost led him to insanity.

Cavallo’s contact happened in 1981 and in an effort to stabilize himself in this reality, he took many photographs, and many Polaroids of different aliens, of this what he also calls the “confederation”! These Clarions asked him not to release them for 10 years to test his commitment to them. Most every photograph portrait has a name and is very particular. He explained to me that his Clarion Contacts absorb light when photographed so there are many flashes of light as in the picture of Suell.

I have been working on the Maurizio Cavallo story since October 2006 and find him very stable, logical, calm and credible. He simply lives his story. It is very difficult to evaluate this type of case that has films, photographs and artifacts. Although I visited him four times always staying in his town for days, I became very anxious to involve Jaime Maussan from Mexico in this particular case especially since he was doing the “Antonio Urzzi” case only 40 kilometers away.

The Urzi footage of daylight UFOs matches that of Mauizio Cavallo and in one film, it seems like the same UfO. Antonio Urzi is in Milano, Cavallo lives one hour away near Torino and his contacts come about in Val D’Aosta as well as the French Alps. Jaime Maussan flew to Milano the 11th of May 2007 and he filmed interviews for two days.

Both these contactees are summoned to film these craft plus they are sensitive to the presence of their extraterrestrial friends. They are chosen.

It is ironic to me that there is a special timing to all this. It seems about time that we realize that these people walk among us on Earth and they are concerned with our welfare to some extent. My job is simply to report the story and with Jaime Maussan to slowly analyze the case and report what they tell us. You decide! Maybe It is time!

etc...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I couldn't find the thread about it.....it was an ATS classic.

In a nutshell.....Urzi, Maussan & Harris are in this together.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"by very small movements of the camera I could place the stone chips and sticky-taped paper all over the place, wherever I wanted. "

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous theory I've ever heard on this website regarding debunking ufo videos... seriously, I'm not saying that the video is real or not... I'm just saying you guys just hit rock bottom.

Sometimes I think even if YOU saw a ufo with your OWN EYES you'd prolly call it a false flag hologram created by the gov to mass panic or that CGI has pretty good graphics in real life.

Be skeptic... being a skeptic is good, being completely mind closed is another... dont be TOO skeptic or you'll end up with idiotic theories of placing "sticky-taped paper on a window" frame by frame to give such a smooth animation (which prolly is between 20 to 25/30 fps which is an ENORMOUS endeavor using stupid 1960's stop-motion techniques when we have CGI if you really wanna fool someone and its much simpler and much faster).

Be a little bit open minded please... I think ppl these days just see a video say "PFFT" and start to type "hoax case closed kkthxbye" without actually considering the chance of it being real. Still like I said... even if it landed in your freakin backyard you'd prolly call hoax and look for hidden cameras to see if yer on the latest show on tv.

Experts you say... bah.

And yes thats a lens flare not a "wire" using a fishing pole or an "electronic telescopic NWO signed UFO Faker 3000 V2 in carbon fiber" (or even stick-paper on a window frame by frame... hell would prolly be easy just to get the freakin Ufo Faker 3000 V2) just to fool you... thats is JUST a lens flare. Lens. Flare. Even if its fake... that thing will STILL be a lens flare.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

FraternitasSaturni.....

You need to read the report that I linked to in the other thread & then everything in context, in order to clearly understand the point being made.

You also need to do the experiment yourself.....you will be surprised at the result.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Sorry mate.....

The longer I look at those pic's, the more they look like bits of metal such as buttons, larger round metal objects, etc.....

They don't look remotely high tech.

Also, some of them are so thin in the middle, I can't see where the aliens could fit if the objects were "life size".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

So, if this guy can "summon" ufos, then why not make them land and make the occupants come out and do a meet & greet?
The best part of this entire video was at around 3:19 where you can hear the guy actually say "Mamma Mia". I didn't realize people really said that in real life...but...since this looks pretty made up, I guess it's not real life after all.

And no...I didn't bother reading this thread in it's entirety...so...whatever.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

So, if this guy can "summon" ufos, then why not make them land and make the occupants come out and do a meet & greet?
The best part of this entire video was at around 3:19 where you can hear the guy actually say "Mamma Mia". I didn't realize people really said that in real life...but...since this looks pretty made up, I guess it's not real life after all.

And no...I didn't bother reading this thread in it's entirety...so...whatever.

Mathew Dark.....

I hope you didn't miss this highlight:

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Once again... I'm not saying its real or not, I'm just saying that people are becoming overskeptics and everything is fake or hoax specially if it comes from a guy with suspicious connections BUT... even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I just keep my mind open and see how it turns out.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Once again... I'm not saying its real or not, I'm just saying that people are becoming overskeptics and everything is fake or hoax specially if it comes from a guy with suspicious connections BUT... even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I just keep my mind open and see how it turns out.

FraternitasSaturni.....

Well that sounds quite reasonable to me

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Mamma Mia!!

Anywho, yeah...still doesn't look real to me.
But whatever...

[edit on 4/24/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here's Urzi's video of the Virgin Mary flying over his house:

Kind regards
maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here's Urzi's video of a horse & the Virgin Mary flying over his house:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not