It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I suggest you read this and this regarding Jaime Maussan.

Then take anything that has his name on it with a [half] grain of salt. I would never ever take anything with his name on it as legit. Never.

[edit on April 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Also this video has been posted here before. Im not sure the thread, so if someone else can remember, please link it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by discl0sur3

when scientists study ants, do they decide to choose a few ants and attempt to communicate with them while leaving them in their environment? better yet, do you REALLY think living beings from an entirely different environment with most likely entirely different senses would be able to tell the difference between any two human beings? the only reason we can is because a *very* significant chunk of our brains is dedicated solely to facial recognition. and even assuming they decided to communicate only with a few "chosen" people - wouldn't they go looking for, oh, i dont know, exceptionally intelligent critical thinkers who are actually able to hold interesting conversations in which both parties can actually learn about each other? and not new-age hippies who ramble about things that are clearly untrue.

You're implying that Antonia is a "new age hippie"? It's amazing how someone's entire persona can be summed up by watching a 10 minute video clip of their life. You have no idea of this persons credentials and/or how he may be somehow "linked" to these beings. There is case evidence that points to many contactees having a long history with extra terrestrial intelligent races for thousands of years over multiple incarnations which is the reason why they maintain contact. Again, just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I suggest you read this and this regarding Jaime Maussan.

Then take anything that has his name on it with a [half] grain of salt. I would never ever take anything with his name on it as legit. Never.

[edit on April 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

I think that's unfair...I look at the actual evidence, not someone's hypothesis or interpretation of what the evidence "appears" to point to. I find Jaime Maussan to be somewhat credible in some of his cases
That being said, i'm well aware of his reputation and take very little of what HE says to heart...he has just been fortunate enough to be at the proverbial right time and right place with a lot of these cases in my opinion. I think in all fairness, everything deserves a second look.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

i was referring to billy meier, if that wasn't painstakingly clear. and talking about anecdotal evidence and reincarnation is most certainly not helping your case

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JScytale]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Discl0sur3.....

Now put your feet up, relax a little & have a beer.....

..... & try to find some good material for discussion

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by zaiger

I don't doubt Jaime Maussan being a hoaxer but do you have any evidence to give credence to calling him one?

I mean I can google it but if you're going to call someone a hoaxer it'd be nice if you could at least give some specifics.

Drew Hempel.....

Here you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greeneyedleo.....

I see you already posted this link.....thank you

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"Surfjerr: first of all only a complete idiot dismisses a sighting like this. fake ??? lmao one of the most experianced ufo researchers is on top of this and to be fooled with trickery well hats off to this young man and his abilitys. but alas this isnt a fake and to all you debunkers the ppl are wakeing up ... peace to all"

I just had to post this guys youtube comment hahahaha, is he refering to Jaime Maussan as "lmao one of the most experienced UFO researchers is on top of this"... Lmao indeed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Also this video has been posted here before. Im not sure the thread, so if someone else can remember, please link it.

Greeneyedleo.....

Here's some links to threads about Urzi.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is of my opinion that Antonio Urzi is a fake. He places buttons on the outer glass of his skylight and moves himself about to give the appearance of movement by the object.

Seriously, I urge anyone here to experiment with this yourself and you'll be amazed at how real it can look

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Bubble Boy strikes again! Seriously though. I think until I actually meet an E.T. or see footage of a UFO destroying a city I just can't believe 100% yet. Without anything else in the video to compare/contrast size and distance then this "evidence" doesn't impress...me anyways.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

IIRC The first ufo was debunked as somthing he placed on his roof window posted on here months ago.

Its a large town he is in and he is the only guy to get all these videos

THEY MUST BE REAL

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
It is of my opinion that Antonio Urzi is a fake. He places buttons on the outer glass of his skylight and moves himself about to give the appearance of movement by the object.
Seriously, I urge anyone here to experiment with this yourself and you'll be amazed at how real it can look

Nomad451.....

Seriously.....I always thought that Maussan got in cahoots with Urzi because he thought Urzi was the sort of Italian "Mr Studley" "chick magnet" that would attract more female viewers.

Here's Urzi, hating every minute of it

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Marvin here says cabinet pulls
lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Scroll about halfway down.

And they certainly look alike.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear discl0sur3

If you have a very close look from 8:23 on you get some reflection from the fishing line that is holding this object in view.

Sorry all a complete Hoax.

Best Regards Paul

Thank you for noticing that. I watched that part a few times and I agree there is something there. However, I don't think there is enough to go on to ascertain it is a piece of string.

I will go as far to say that perhaps it is a lens flare you are seeing. Reason being, the little speck of light which appears above the object occurs right at the same moment the sun is reflecting brightly on it. I would imagine the reflection is very bright due to the shiny reflective surface, almost mirror like. It would be like pointing your camera directly at the sun, which would cause a lens flare.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Marvin here says cabinet pulls
lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Scroll about halfway down.

And they certainly look alike.

Hi,

I took a look at the "cabinet pulls" image on the link provided. They don't look the same in comparison, albeit, similar. The major difference is the cabinet pull center is convex, while the ufo center is concave. Close but but that 1% difference is a lot.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hahahah man that is hilarious. Jaime probably wants Urzi to try and hook him up with some sheilas.

At first glance the videos are clear and inciting. However it doesn't take long to start noticing that it could very very easily be objects placed on clear glass and then filmed.

Is it a definite fact that this Antonio fella only shoots from this skylight? if so, why on earth wouldn't he run out into the street and film?

If UFO's are appearing to him so regularly and apparently has over 30 hrs worth of video he would be over his initial shock of seeing them and his fear of losing it should he leave his little skylight and venture out into the street to get some really good footage.

From all indications he hasn't done this yet. Fake. Look at him in that photo with his shiny Italian jacket and blonde hanging off one arm

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

At first glance the videos are clear and inciting. However it doesn't take long to start noticing that it could very very easily be objects placed on clear glass and then filmed.

Why do people discount how a sliding object on the glass can move left and right?

Is it a definite fact that this Antonio fella only shoots from this skylight? if so, why on earth wouldn't he run out into the street and film?

Yes, lower ground is always better than higher ground with a good position

From all indications he hasn't done this yet. Fake. Look at him in that photo with his shiny Italian jacket and blonde hanging off one arm

What does that have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hahahah man that is hilarious. Jaime probably wants Urzi to try and hook him up with some sheilas.

Nomad451.....

That's a bit harsh.....

I quite like the Italian jacket & the blonde!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo…..

Why do people discount how a sliding object on the glass can move left and right?

You wouldn’t have to move the object on the glass. You only have to change the angle & the distance of the camera in relation to the object.

We showed this very clearly in my report about a different case here:

Yes, lower ground is always better than higher ground with a good position

It also affords Urzi the benefit of being able to set his photos up in the same manner, without anybody observing his actions.

What does that have to do with anything?

I didn’t post that picture & comment flippantly…..

Like I said, it sums things up very well.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join