It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? CLEAR DAYTIME VIDEO!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just curious: In the summer of 1992, my friend and I watched a strange craft as it passed directly over us in the town of North East, Pennsylvania. It was about 200 feet off the ground and seemed to be about 100-125 feet high. It was an upside down black pyramid in shape with a 'T' of white lights on the backside and an orange light on the bottom tip visible only as it passed overhead. It was completely silent. We viewed it for probably fifteen minutes. I have never seen anything like it before or since and have no idea what it was. The sighting happened around 10 at night in a farming area. I have since heard that the U.S. military had flirted with stealth dirigibles but haven't been able to find any real info on the idea. Anybody got thoughts or info on this?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
He really needs to get one of those magicians threads that are used in most magician acts if he is going to hang buttons over his window and film them.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

---

Meier's the real deal. We can all dismiss a bunch of #. But Wendell Stevens and his efforts in that Swiss part of the jungle speaks, there becomes something more than horse-pucky on this 76+ case.

Decoy

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
---
Meier's the real deal. We can all dismiss a bunch of #. But Wendell Stevens and his efforts in that Swiss part of the jungle speaks, there becomes something more than horse-pucky on this 76+ case.

Decoy.....

Do you mean Meier is the "real deal" as in he's the biggest hoaxer?

Or do you mean it in the sense he "really" seeing aliens & their spaceships?

Kind regards
Maybe.....maybe not

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
jaime maussan is no hoaxter, slightly deluded maybe!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
One would have thought that with the constant flow of UFO's over his house that he would have invested in a tripod?? Or perhaps then you would just see a button sitting there.

I don't buy it..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It looks like something stuck on the skylight glass to me.
I'm inclined to agree. I made a similar video myself by sticking a small black saucer shaped silhouette onto my bedroom window and filming it, making slight movements with the camera to simulate the "ufo" moving. It was a very convincing optical illusion and fooled everyone I showed it to. (Not experts obviously, just family and friends). My feeling is that this is what we're seeing in this vid, unfortunately.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
OK. This footage is suspect. It looks like a model suspended alright. Those"flares" might be there but I've done footage like this with a model and I got the same small "flare" just above the model in bright sunlight exactly like this (toward the end of the footage).
Also, in bright sunlight the fishing line will dissapear from view at quite a few angles so you won't see it apart from the point at which it is suspended from the main fishing line. The fact that it only moves in a certain range tells me he is avoiding getting the line shown on film which you can do by smply doing a test run to see when the line comes into view and avoiding it in the main film you shoot. You canalso shoot as many times as you like with a digital camera until you get a decent film.
What makes me most suspicious is the fact that we're shown the guy filming from the roof window and yet not once does he include the window frame in the film for reference. This tells me he simply tells people he is filming from that window but in fact films it from the roof where Jaime interviewed him. Notice there is a clothes line on that roof which can easily be used as a support for fishing line going across.
And what about OTHER people? Where are the other films from the other roof tops by at least one other person? How many roof tops are there in that area? Too many! Not one of those people get their own film of it? BULL#. This is a small model.
Also the "ufo" is very dark on the base and so its base is small. Large objects are not so dark in appearance on their base so this tells me its a model.
Also, it only ever goes from left to right and back again which is what happens when you move the camera from right to left giving the appearance that the object is moving. This also suggests he took the film on the roof top and NOT from the window. This footage is therefore very easy to duplicate and in fact I have done such things myself to be able to spot hoaxes.
This is a hoax in my humble opinion made by a guy who either wants some recognition (ie: to be on tv) or he thinks he can make a bit of money out of it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Morlam

Morlam.....

I agree!

Urzi, Maussan & Harris are a bunch of appalling hoaxers.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join