It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boobquake determined to prove cleric wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

This is awesome... looking through the pics now...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Gee, you can tell that the guys here are just SO disappointed about this upcoming boobquake event.

There sure seems to be a lot of retaliation going on lately, like the upcoming "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!"
www.hotair.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Did you know that t-shirts are being sold and part of the proceeds are being given to JREF?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Well I saw one MOOBs shot so....

There's a little bit of fun for everyone. haha.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
What are these women going to do if a huge earthquake hits on Monday?

I may be the only one who laughed at this but, damn. The clerics would be all over it. "Look what these women's boobies did to this planet". Hell, they might even have some evidence after that.

All that aside, I'm fairly sure all of the quaking will be centered in the pants of Men and Women who love boobs.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

www.rferl.org...

Persian Letters From 'Boobquake' to 'Brainquake'

A chance to stand up for women's rights -- without removing the veil.

A chance to stand up for women's rights -- without removing the veil. April 25, 2010

A new campaign, titled "Brainquake," has been launched on Facebook, calling on women to show off their résumés, CVs, honors, prizes, and accomplishments. The goal is to get conservative Iranian leaders quaking with fear at "women's abilities to push for change and to thrive despite gender apartheid." The campaign is a reaction to "Boobquake," an initiative by a U.S. student, Jen McCreight, calling on women to test the claim by Iranian cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi that women who dress immodestly promote adultery and thus increase the risk of earthquakes. The creators of "Brainquake" say on their Facebook page that they're saddened that the creator of "Boobquake" and thousands of other women have responded to Sedighi's claim by resolving to show some cleavage on April 26.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
What are these women going to do if a huge earthquake hits on Monday?

Using a simple risk/reward system I have came to the conclusion this is a risk we must be willing to take.

In the name of science .. of course

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
WoW! He has quite the claim...

Here's a somewhat related screen shot... It kinda applies to the SouthPark fiasco as well...
for free speech! \o/

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/82358c136999d2fe.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join