It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer for President 2012!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

The only way to do it without profiling is to get people when they are in the act of breaking the law. Of course, if this is the intent then there would be no need for this garbage. People standing at a home depot are not breaking the law.

Call me what you want. It is racial profiling by a country mile.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
does anybody know when
this law goes into effect????

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Can't wait for the day Hispanics take over to give you white guys a taste of what racial profiling is all about.

Take over huh? Yeah well maybe it's time we sent our military in to take over Mexico? How'd you like that? Huh? Seeing as your crappy military can't even handle a bunch of drug dealers, it's obviously going to take a REAL military to do it, isn't it.

Take over my ass. You ain't taking over nothing except for your illegal paths right straight back to wherever you came from.

At least, not in Arizona!!! Haha! Deal with it. Back to the turd world you go!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by OutKast Searcher

WTF are you on about?

Damn it. Every single time both of you are cornered you pull out the race card.

Yes, I am white. I was one of three white kids in a school of 1000. I have one, maybe two white friends. The rest of my friends are Hispanic. I am the farthest thing from racist. I am not PC either.

And you know what? All of my NON-WHITE friends share my exact s.entiments.

So you can take your BS race card and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by jam321

We can only catch that ban robber who is black while he is committing the crime of robbery or it is profiling by a country mile

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Seeing as your crappy military can't even handle a bunch of drug dealers, it's obviously going to take a REAL military to do it, isn't it.

My military is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. As a matter of fact, we're helping the drug dealers by not destroying their opium field.

You ain't taking over nothing except for your illegal paths right straight back to wherever you came from.

Fear of change is ok. I'm sure the Indians felt the same way when they realized that the white man would soon take over.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

We can only catch that ban robber who is black while he is committing the crime of robbery or it is profiling by a country mile

Once again using a certain incident to compare all. Tell me something, do blacks rob banks 24 hours a day?

Because unlike a sporadic bank robbery, browns will be on the radar 24-7.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by jam321

Is he mowing someones lawn or standing at the home depot?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Take over huh? Yeah well maybe it's time we sent our military in to take over Mexico? How'd you like that? Huh? Seeing as your crappy military can't even handle a bunch of drug dealers, it's obviously going to take a REAL military to do it, isn't it.

Take over my ass. You ain't taking over nothing except for your illegal paths right straight back to wherever you came from.

At least, not in Arizona!!! Haha! Deal with it. Back to the turd world you go!!!

Are you still claiming you are not a racist???

It is a pretty well established fact that the LEGAL hispanic population will eventually be the majority in this country....deal with it. And just like there is now a black president....there will eventually be a hispanic president...deal with it.

This is why you and others are proposing to change the constitution to make it so being born in the united states doesn't automatically make you a citizen. And that is why I know you are lying when you say you are fine with legal immigrants....you aren't. You fear the day when there is a hispanic majority in this country...and you are doing everything you think you can to prevent it.

It will happen...deal with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Good luck trying to get any money out of us. We're almost as broke as California. Why? Because of all the money we throw at the illegals so they won't get mad at us and go back to mexico and not vote for our politicians.

The SAME illegals you are trying SO hard to defend.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I believe it's 90 days from today.

Thanks for asking

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

All a person has to do is put a No Trespassing or No Loitering sign on the front of their property. When the brownies start to congregate, ask for their I.D.

It's not racial profiling. It's called questioning people who are breaking the law.

It's all very simple really.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by jam321
Can't wait for the day Hispanics take over to give you white guys a taste of what racial profiling is all about.

The next time an American asks me why us Europeans sometimes have a negative view of your country, it's because of people like you. The United States Military is not your country's penis, no matter how much you wave it around like one.

It was immigrants that built your country. Immigrants from my country, from your families countries and every other one in the world.

Read the inscription on the Statue Of Liberty, give some respect to your men and women in uniform by not treating them like your genitalia, and get over yourself, jerk.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I believe it's 90 days from today.
Thanks for asking

thanks for the answer
and star for u

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
It was immigrants that built your country.

yes and all of them are dead now.
so this law doesn't apply to them.

I was BORN here.
I have a Birth Certificate that says so.
I have a valid SS number.
I have a valid US Passport.

Now can I see YOUR birth Certificate ???

I see the flag u have in ur avatar is not from
the US so I have a right to ask.

u get the picture???

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i would not be so excited about it ... remeber its an election year ... they already play for the public and stunts like this one is just one of these plays...

remeber who was there allways not only people which came last ...

Ron Paul anyone?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Earlier today, I heard on the radio the speech that Arizona's governor gave right before she signed the bill into law. She sounded to me like an incredibly stupid woman. From her choice of words to her tone, inflection, and pronunciation, you could just hear the stupidity in her voice. This is a woman who has risen to her level of incompetence and will go no farther. Certainly not to Washington.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
Earlier today, I heard on the radio the speech that Arizona's governor gave right before she signed the bill into law. She sounded to me like an incredibly stupid woman. From her choice of words to her tone, inflection, and pronunciation, you could just hear the stupidity in her voice. This is a woman who has risen to her level of incompetence and will go no farther. Certainly not to Washington.

I heard that speech too, and it's on videos on youtube. And I couldn't disagree more. In fact, your comment is SO wrong, and off base, and illogical, it really makes me question your motive to post that. I'll tell you what. How about you go dig up that video, so that readers can assess the video for themselves, and we'll see just who is the questionable one here.

Remember folks, "an incredibly stupid woman."

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Here it is....

www.youtube.com...

nope sorry that was baseketball clip but funny so here goes...

www.youtube.com...

I think it is worth noting that because a speech is good doesn't warrant a good politician....aka Obama.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ventian]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by ventian]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by flightsuit

I heard that speech too, and it's on videos on youtube. And I couldn't disagree more. In fact, your comment is SO wrong, and off base, and illogical, it really makes me question your motive to post that. I'll tell you what. How about you go dig up that video, so that readers can assess the video for themselves, and we'll see just who is the questionable one here.

Remember folks, "an incredibly stupid woman."

My motive was to express my opinion that this woman is a moron.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join