It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing tail...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You're right. Though it's hard for me to trust what any woman says... mostly because I've seen many inconsistencies in my life that to me would overshadow any other truth. It's not even much of thinking anymore but has become feeling or instinct as well.

Only thing that would help me see something else would be real evidence which has been hard for me to find, much less experience for myself.

Just forget it.
It all seems worthless.

I am way too different than anyone else to relate with.

I guess you dont know what it is to be a virgin at 24 and how this causes MOST of my problems.

besides being an alternative thinker.

It destroys any bit of sanity I once had.

Of course you'll say "boohoo who cares, you're just whining" but you dont know what I do and how I never get better even though I do my best to get better.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Even if I tried, I'm too much in a negative state right now to even begin seeing something more.

There's no hope it seems. I'm too far off the deep end, and it's physiological too. It's not mere mental.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The rest of society will make male involuntary celibate virgins out to be the worst form of life on all of this darwinistic earth. they are considered rejects of Nature and even the Book of Life.

Doesn't make me feel like I want to continue living now does it? Not even to strive to become better, since to start off being the most pathetic form of existence on earth you were and always are nobody because time is never on your side.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

time is never on your side.

You're pretty young, as I recall...time is DEFINITELY on your side...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
trust me you can have alot worse problems then that,how would you felt if you had
mental problesm from past memoryes and you dont even know how to defeat them?
your problems can be easily fixed by just moving to live to a nicer place,and just
starting a new beggining

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"how would you felt if you had
mental problesm from past memoryes and you dont even know how to defeat them?"

How do you know I dont have that?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i dont mate,but its harder to battle with yourself
its easyer to just move out and start a new life where girls like you.
i mean it works for me? why wont it work for you?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
"how would you felt if you had
mental problesm from past memoryes and you dont even know how to defeat them?"

How do you know I dont have that?

Because if you would remember any of your past lives you wouldn't ask these silly questions, if there are such things as past lives that is.

Anyways your thinking to much on this thing, thinking to much on it is not good. It's been said before men=mars women=venus. If you try to put a male logical perspective on a female logic it wont work we presive the world in different ways even when we talk abouth the same thing for instance when we think of finding love the first thing we look for is money, because stuff is not free. When they think of love they think get dressed, makeup and felling the love to attract males. You see two different world views brought on by the past/conditioning differet ways of life and many other things. Its not rocket science, thouh if you try to pin point the exact cause and effect of why things are the way they are it's more complex then rocket science, not only is there thousands of years of difference, but you could trace it back to when the first microbe split in two. Males and females are strangers that evolved next to eachother.

Theres a saying by William Blake 'The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the crow'. You can learn a lot from females but it's mostly not applicable to being a male. They may get pissed of when you say, If you chase women you will end up broke and alone, but if you chase money, women will chase you. There is truth in that but they dont want to hear it, and its not a good way to get laid, if you say it to them. But if you do it and dont say it. It will work, even on the same girl that would hate you if you said it. You see different perspectives. Anyways everybodys got there thing that they hate to love.

Hope that clears up your mind, I dont even know why I answer to such obvious posts, it takes up time that could be spent on things like reptilians and ninjas, important stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
if you think your getting angry, see what is getting angry.
you know how only rich bad guys with expensive cars get the girls?
well im like one of them,for my age im pretty cool.
i always want to get the girl to the best mafia bar in town.
to get her the coolest cocktail
to treat her like my queen.
and yet i get "im sorry,i have work to do" and then you see them dating some idiot who is poor and dosnt even treat them nice.
well screw them,my and my new top model wife are going to laught at them while im driving my new porsche
bluaxaxxaxaax

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I could care less who the cute girl down the street is dating. I've seen my share of great looking girls dating complete losers and I laugh it off. People who are stupid enough to date someone pathetic deserve the mental time they get out of it afterwards. Those of us have already experienced this in life and really, we look back and realize it was just lust from the get go.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I could care less who the cute girl down the street is dating. I've seen my share of great looking girls dating complete losers and I laugh it off. People who are stupid enough to date someone pathetic deserve the mental time they get out of it afterwards. Those of us have already experienced this in life and really, we look back and realize it was just lust from the get go.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey girls have problems too,

My problem is that I actually like the 'nice guys' and the 'shy guys' but being quite shy myself I never have the guts to ask a guy out, and because its the quiet guys that I like, they never flipping ask me out either. I seem to attract guys that im not interested in, i dont like the overly confident loudmouth guys and they seem to be the only ones who ever ask me out.

*le sigh* :shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Is this where I go to chase tail? Well here is my dating profile vid.

Let me know what's up ladies. I've got a great since of humour.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I'll add in mine too.
DoD is fantastic for 'chasing tail'

[edit on 4/7/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's only fair to add my D.O.D. video, I can't believe how many people I've connected with on here due to Comcast.

.... Some people say I'm easy, .... easy like sunday morning

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Six toes, Ayana? Wow, I have only four!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What can I say?
It's one of my many redeeming qualities.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

That must be nice. I'll bet you have no problems walking. I have a hard time with no pinky toes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join