It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US clears 2nd Navy SEAL in Iraqi abuse case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Your the one that derailed this thread my friend, and I'll definitely watch that video. Does it pertain to your claims of oil and reconstruction

Oil and reconstruction.

It also details and has video footage and interviews with some of the people that distributed the money when it was coming into the country. Pallets full of US hundred dollar bills drawn from Iraqi bank accounts and wasted in reconstruction. 9 billion went missing and forced the country into deficit. They had no choice but to work with the world bank.

Eventually the cost of reconstruction and trying to run the country forced the new Iraqi government into debt and they had no choice but to privatise their oil industry to get a debt restructuring plan and pay off some of the debt.

But in the end it's a paltry sum in comparison to the damage done to US taxpayers for these wars.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by belial259]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I can't find an English version of it. If you want to, send U2U with a link so I can understand what's going on.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thank God that last one of the Seal to be tried will be held here in the US.

I think it was the ultimate slap in the face to those brave men to have been tried ober there-in Iraq. They dereved better.

Justice will be served and all will be cleared.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
While AF and army are busy hammering civilians and children all over the world, few SEALs who slapped arrested suspects got to be scapegoats in media campaign to show how US military does not tolerate misbehaviour among its lines.

This is actually black comedy to me. Those SEALs were all over news while those who massacred entire groups of people remain hidden heroes. Not to mention NATO and CIA air raids where they kill everything from goats to children.

A really bad joke... I feel sorry for all parties involved, but there's simply far worse crimes committed than few SEALs giving a spank to few shady men... will those crimes end up in news? Maybe, bellow 20 tiger woods and "economy recovering" articles.

Now I'm both cynical and sassy....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just gotta put in my two cents of nothing and say great job to those SEALS.

Hope you get home soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Yeaaaaaaa, Yeaaaaaaaaa Great News
A Big YYEEEEHAAAAA!

At least there is justice in our military courts.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Violater1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join