It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant from my soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've had my fill of this abomination
Around a third of the world lives basically among some kind of devastation
There are enough nukes here that , if they all go off, they would nuke the planet and the space station. Hell maybe even the moon, mars, and all of creation! Well, at least all of creation within the solar vicinity. A small portion compared to infinity.

Nonetheless it is an obscenity.

Maybe earth is being visited because some aliens are about to pull the trigger.

This planet has so many resources that are exploited.

Mega-corporations and politicians line their pockets, destroy lives and the planet , and enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I'm glad you like it
lol

That emoticon looks awesome right there next to the guy in your avatar with the guitar. That's rockin'.
I have an obsession with sound. With making music about taking down,
this house of cards. I'll take it down with my originals, with my musical sound.
Like I could be V and I'm taking the crown, but metaphorically, musically, and peacefully
(V as in the one with Portman, Natalie. Not V as in the one with reptile/humans that comes on t.v. Not the V that's on abc.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It does totally and unequivocally suck donkey's -!
The situation is soul destroying, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and even physically exhausting just thinking about the seemingly pointless existence we've created for ourselves as a species and the hopelessness confronting those who are significantly less fortunate than myself on a daily basis!
Good rant!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wagtail
It does totally and unequivocally suck donkey's -!
The situation is soul destroying, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and even physically exhausting just thinking about the seemingly pointless existence we've created for ourselves as a species and the hopelessness confronting those who are significantly less fortunate than myself on a daily basis!
Good rant!

That was great, thanks! And I'm glad you so completely get this.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Great rant!
I have been focusing a lot on music lately too. It helps.

It has been amazingly hard on me, but following that path has brought me to all kinds of new places. physically and mentally.

I have become way more in tune with my surroundings... and that's the flip side... :bnghd:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakadesu
Great rant!
I have been focusing a lot on music lately too. It helps.

It has been amazingly hard on me, but following that path has brought me to all kinds of new places. physically and mentally.

I have become way more in tune with my surroundings... and that's the flip side... :bnghd:

I'm glad you get this. I get what you are saying too. If I understand you correctly, you are referring to the Muse. Indeed, she will chew you up and spit you out. lol. And if she still does not like your sound, then she will put you back in her mouth. I still love her, though, that Muse, that ancient goddess of all artists...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I myself am also tired of this abomination. Humanity is destroying this beautiful place all because of greed and corruption. I wish personally one day experience love, but probably never with the way things are going. It is a tough world and it seems like it is turning into a hellish place.

new topics

top topics

join