It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY Past-Life Regressions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So, I'm really interested in doing a past life regression, but there aren't any places around me, and i doubt my parents would approve in driving 100 miles to the nearest clinic.

Is there any way to do a past life regression myself?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am definitely interested in this topic too, yet I do not know how to do it. Hopefully ATS can help both of us out.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Hello to both of you ... as you can see I am by profession a Pastlife Regression Therapist (in the real world) and I thought you might find an old thread of mine interesting in your quest for DIY PLR

It's a long thread but worth the read as besides my own contributions there is so much more info added by other members ... please feel free to ask me any questions once you've taken it all in.

>>>LINK

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There are a lot of hypnosis videos on youtube, so I figured I could find something like that there, here you go:

Self Regression Part 1
Self-Regression Part 2
Self-Regression Part 3

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They arent to hard to find. I live in a small town (3000 peeps) And I googled it and found some near by towns that had some hypnotists.

Now Ive been to a few, and there turns out to be a few people who are quite resistant to it. I have yet to be hypnotized unfortunatly. My grandfather has the same problem, Im out $300, because I failed to become hypnotized.

Just to keep in mind before you go right ahead and spend lots of money.

new topics

top topics

join