It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman "impregnated by aliens" appears on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, sorry if it has. This is quite interesting, and sounds too good to be true. There seems like alot of evidence to back it it up. But surely if that was the case, we would have heard about it by now.

The story

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Pretty sure it has been up before. Jamie Maussan only deals with hoaxes so i do not think this is an exception. Plus the story does not add up. She was impregnated, but there was no sign of a child inside her but then they go ahead and perform and abortion? That is rediculous.
And that diclosure guy the one who uploaded the video is a member here he posts a lot about planet X and things like john titor so draw your own conclusion.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Jay-morris.....

Unfortunately, this thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was started recently & then closed correctly by GreenEyedLeo so as to direct discussion back into this original & more extensive thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been very well covered in recent threads.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Somebody just had a thread on this, and I did not make the comment before, but this is very old news. Did you check the date on your source? I remember seeing this video years ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thread closed because it is being discussed already. See this post for other threads.

top topics

join